• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Time-Warp Heals All Wounds! (434)

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
CoolTrainerTerry said:
Okay, why the heck is Meowth in there? Is it the couple's or TR's? The egg hatching was, out-of-place, if you ask me. It sounds interesting. Can't wait for the dub.
Lady: My husband, entered...the Shadow Realm.
May: Oh, crap! Am I in an episode of Yu-Gi-Oh? I didn't sign up for a cheap Yu-Gi-Oh knock-off! Stupid 4Kids! Eevee, use the Ultimate Attack Power Attack Thing to destroy the rest of the man's Life Points! And why is Meowth with me?
*ROFL*
Considering 4Kids, it could be that awful. I mean, how many great episodes has 4Kids destroyed? Too many in my book.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
But this episode is part of Season 9, and 4kids won't be dubbing it.^.^

This episode also has a christmas tree kinda also. ANd Squirtle makes it snow....

Last edited:

JazzJazz

The Big Al said:
*ROFL*
Considering 4Kids, it could be that awful. I mean, how many great episodes has 4Kids destroyed? Too many in my book.

Well it's just been revealed that 4Kids may not be a problem anymore, with Nintendo handling the anime in-house as of 2006... will this result in a better quality dub? Time will tell...

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Yay we have the pics! This looks like an AWSOME episode. May saves the day! And that eevee is so cute!

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
True, by the time they air this, they'll have taken over.

Though this was a lackluster episode. Not mention that midgit Squirtle shows up yet again.

Le sigh, another brilliant idea lost on the writers.

Vampiric Knight

Dance with the Devil
CoolTrainerTerry said:
Are you serious? Nintendo will be dubbing the anime? Will it still be on KidsWB?
There's a possibility 4 Kids won't be dubbing and Nintendo will take over. But we're not sure about it staying on KidsWB or not. There's a thread concerning that, also.

Anyways, what I'm wondering about this episode is the plot. We know that Eevee's gonna hatch in that ep (seems out of place, though), but I want to know what will happen when May and Meowth does travel in time.

Torchic23

gee that's swell
Snow is like bad weather. They had to cancel the train because they coulden't make it throught the weather and I don't think that dude would wait on that train until they could go again

skarmachild

Cheer up.
Doesn't look too bad, but they could have made a better story, and in 2 parts with a climax on the end of part.1.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Meowth also seems to do alot of interacting with May. Cool.

Also, who is that young girl? It can't be that old ladies daughter cause she wouldn't existed in the present until May and Meowth made the man marry the woman.

And the old man helped hatch the egg.

Haha! Bonsly hits Brock during his making-love scenes and Munchlax steals the milk bottle! Baby humour, I love it so!

V Faction

www.faction.com
Kojiro said:
Also, who is that young girl? It can't be that old ladies daughter cause she wouldn't existed in the present until May and Meowth made the man marry the woman.
Welcome to the wonders of time travel!

I'm thinking Grandaughter. But even so, the chance she exists lessens further. That's why they shouldn't have screwed with time travel!!

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
V Faction said:

I'm thinking Grandaughter. But even so, the chance she exists lessens further. That's why they shouldn't have screwed with time travel!!

Maybe Niece. Or maybe the man got her pregnant before he left. How far back in the past did they go?

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
V Faction said:

Maybe they should have taken a page from Star Trek and not frak with the timeline.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Kojiro said:
Maybe Niece.
No, it was her granddaughter.
Or maybe the man got her pregnant before he left.
Yep. Kuni (the woman) found out about it shortly before Isao left (I guess the letter she had in her hand was the medical certificate) so she ran up to the station to tell him about it. She missed the train and then, one year later, she was informed that her husband (or whatever he was at that point) had died in an accident. Or something.

By the way, May had Squirtle turn the rain into snow to ensure that the train delays its departure. Kuni could catch up with Isao and tell him everything. That's why he didn't leave in the end. Yay.
How far back in the past did they go?
I'd guess about 35 years.

The episode was pretty good, much better than I thought it would be. I liked the CotDs, as well as May and Meowth and their interactions. Though I must say, they didn't talk to each other that much after all. And their reactions when they found out they had travelled back in time were fairly weak. At least Meowth was a little bit shocked, but May was pretty much acting as though time-travels were something ordinary.
Well, anyway. It was good to see Volbeat and Illumise having a cameo.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
It seems they're going to ditch Brock being pulled away by the ears, in favour of Bonsly hitting him like a ton of bricks.
And thus, another gimmick is born. Yawn.