• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Time-Warp Heals All Wounds! (434)

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen
I knew it. I knew it, I knew it, I so f***in' knew it. Zenigame was out of its ball at the beginning of the episode just for the hell of it, just like Cotoise was in those Banebuu episodes. If I gotta look at the thing, I at least want a decent reason that's better than a cheap plot device (if only Eneko, the more preferred uber, were still around.... it would've definitely been in the turtle's place and make it snow using Blizzard). To make things worse.... Usohachi and Gonbe were out just for the hell of it as well. Too many babies and no beer make Yamato something something. Ironically, Manene (the only good one) never appeared the whole time.

And I can agree.... this plot did looked rushed, not actually going back in time until after the eyecatch. And as some before me have mentioned, not enough Haruka and Nyaasu interaction and no realistic reaction from Haruka in such a situation makes me sad as well (for that matter, I find it off that Haruka's the one who states that they must've fell into a time slip. Nyaasu is one to seem very well-educated at times, likely from his years of learning human lifestyles and language, and Haruka's in the same boat as Satoshi, always needing Takeshi or someone to explain these complex situations. It's minor, but just making Nyaasu say the line instead would've made it look less like a slip-up). And I still don't get what the f*** was up with that "time slip". Celebi appeared like two episodes earlier, they really couldn't have made this episode connect to that in anyway? I don't know, maybe Celebi should've struck Haruka by accident, and over the next couple of episodes, she acts strange (even glows at some point), obviously the result of some of Celebi's power rubbing onto her until it finally gets unstable enough to go off in this episode.

This episode wasn't all bad, though. As Gravy mentioned, seeing Musashi get smacked in the face by the rock before she could pull off her usual thieving routine was very funny. Speaking of which, this whole episode took a break from Rocket Dan making a scene, and I'm glad Nyaasu simply walked away at the end. Also, it was great to see that poetic, moon-gazing side of Nyaasu after so friggin long, in fact, I think this would be the first time that Haruka becomes aware of that aspect of him. Ever since AG began, I don't think Haruka got a chance to see Nyaasu's true self. And I liked the main plot somewhat.... this would be the first time the anime makes reference to a pregnancy as far as I know. Yay for something new (though, it is ironic that we only get to see the grandchild.... this episode just skipped over showing a whole generation, didn't it?). And was that a cameo by Gentleman I saw bumping into her (I know, it's decades in the past, but with cameos, characters can pop up literally anywhere)? Oh, and of course the egg finally hatching was a good thing, and I was relieved that it was an Eievui afterall (though, seeing the characters talk while that egg was glowing put me on the verge of shouting "show what's in that friggin egg already").

I guess I'd give this the same rating as Gravy. Some parts sucked (too.... many..... babies....), but some aspects counter it, so I guess I wouldn't put this near the realm of "worst episodes".

skarmachild

Cheer up.
Well it wasn't such a bad episode, it was okay. Daft music used from the 4th movie.

Eevee's a little more sane than Squirtle so they shoulden't be too bad. I vote someone gets Manyula, cause it would be a great advertisement and it's ace too.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I watched this episode yesturday, and I quite enjoyed it, and atleast it explained why May wasn't carrying her egg all episode!

what I didn't like though was my older brother behind me making his owns translations........ like whenvever May spoke he would say 'now lets all get AIDs' and whenever Meowth spoke he would say 'you want AIDs to?' why is he so obsessed with AIDs?>.>

was a good episode, but I still find the whole time travel without celebi kinda weird...
Bonsly hitting brock in the face when he hits on a girl rules

7/10

rubyrulez

Beginning Trainer
I also saw this episode recently, and personally, I thought it was OK. The whole concept of Time Travel didn't seem the same without Celebi, but the story was pretty entertaining. I also liked that part with Bonsly.

8/10

J

Joe_Pokemon20000

A train? Which train? The bullet trains we get a Japan?
ON BOARD OF TOPIC: If May got travelled through time, did she saw someone departing a train? Or am I seeing things? Anyway, I can't watch it just in case because I'm black and white blind and it is shown in sepia tone- I'm blind at it too.

My rating:
May: 30
Ash: 30
Joe_Pokemon20000: 9
Others: 19

How disappointing.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is probably one of my favorite episodes of all time. Zenigame is once again awesome (Go ahead flame me, I love her Zenigame).Eevee hatches gotta love that, time travel, gotta love that...And hey we see Nyaasu's good side.

I really enjoyed this episode 9.5/10

(What is the name of the song that plays at the end of this, the one from the 4th movie?)

you know what i think i know what the u.s. name for this episode will be i think it will be a may through time because they always put funny things i'm just saying

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
Just saw this in the US. This episode was . The grandma's story was so sad. It was funny when Jessie got struck with the rock, James couldn't stand spying looking at so much food, and Meowth breaking down after hearing the story. The ending was amazing.

Nyami

Just saw the episode in the US. It's now one of my favorites. The music was awesome - which is unusual for the dub from what I've seen of it. Edna's story was so sad. The whole episode was great and Eevee is adorable :)

Lol @ people crying.

I fail to see what's so sad about it. Though I guess I'm desensitized from watching shows with actual sad moments in them.

Bulba the Great!

We Do Not Sow
And it's official-Eievui is given a dub voice. *groan*

While May's dub voice has improved much, Meowth's gets worse and worse, as is apparent in this episode. All of his lines sounded forced.

And Katrina's dub voice made me want to scream.

Anyway...don't know what to say. The insert song was nice...unexpected, but nice. I thought this was more than the "boring filler-esque" episode everyone was making it out to be.

Cheers!
~Bulbs ;001;