• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Time-Warp Heals All Wounds! (434)

~Battle Frontier~

<-- Wolf Whistle
This episode just became my second favorite episode this season

First: Sweet Baby James
Second: Time Warp Heals All Wounds
Third: May's Egg-cellent Adventure

Cobalt_Latios

A very nice episode. Yeah, this episode had a lot in common with the Celebi time travel episode(in Chronicles). (going off-the-episode for a sec) When i was listening to the commentary for Pokemon 4ever, it seems that the Japanese Meowth was a lot more poetic and the english Meowth wasnt so much. Though in this episode, he seems to have retaken his Japanese roots. At one part when Meowth was wondering how they'd make snow, as soon as i saw the balloons, I immediately thought of Squirtle's Ice Beam attack. Pikachu nailing Volt Tackle then injuring Jessie in the process was quite funny.

I felt this episode had a lot of similarities with that Chronicles Celebi episode. Though having Meowth in this episode certainly improved it. Then at the end of the episode, I liked how Meowth temporarily left Jessie and James because he didnt want them to ruin his "warm feeling".

Great episode. Along with May's Eggcelent Adventure, Sweet Baby James(James telling Cacnea to injure Jessie and Meowth was great!), Reversing the Charges, and Green Guardian. Yep, aside from the VA's this is turning out to be pretty good. Heck, Im enjoying this so much, i havent really took time for the voices!

~C_L~

At one part when Meowth was wondering how they'd make snow, as soon as i saw the balloons, I immediately thought of Squirtle's Ice Beam attack.

When I first saw those things, I thought they were giant ice-cream cones, and they were gonna make snow from ice-cream. It was after a second that I thought what a bizarre idea that was. I definitely didn't think they were balloons at first...

It still confuddles my mind how these kids can change history, and there not be serious implications because of it. At least this time, Edna was pregnant when her husband left, whereas in the 'Celebi and Joy' episode, the old Joy suddenly had a family, even though her partner died ages ago...

Last edited:

Shift

I'll learn you good!
Did anyone notice the guy in the tophat Edna bumps into when she's trying to reach her husband? He looks remarkably like the gentleman Ash traded his Butterfree to on the SS Anne. It's even weirder that they bother to give the guy a close-up when Edna avoids him in the revised past. Wonder what that's about?

PDL

disenchanted
I'm rather glad that they mentioned death and pregnacy (although I found it somewhat stupid how they refered to it as "a tiny baby in my tummy" but I guess little kids don't understand it all that well.)

Though one question remains... were Edna and Jonathan married?

Also, A pokémon character shares the same name as me! (Jonathan)

I've waited over ten years for that... ;_;

Knight_Ram

I'm rather glad that they mentioned death and pregnacy (although I found it somewhat stupid how they refered to it as "a tiny baby in my tummy" but I guess little kids don't understand it all that well.)

Though one question remains... were Edna and Jonathan married?

Also, A pokémon character shares the same name as me! (Jonathan)

I've waited over ten years for that... ;_;

Thats great to hear about the name thing! Its going to be rare for them to put my name down. Its so rare its not funny! Im prob the only person in the world with it lol! But anyway.

This episode was quite an ok one. Kind of like that programme Tru calling. If anyone else has seen that programme then they would understand. But yeah thats great how May's egg hatched. Good pokemon too! 7.5/10

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
If we ever see May again, she will have a Glaceon or Leafeon....

Pity.

Mello

Serial Fangirl
This made me cry~~, and I never cry (Not even in Uberchu's Goodbye). It was really sad, and it's great how May and Meowth worked together to bring the rain. The egg hatching into Eevee just made my day... 10/10 =D.

For some reason, I just like this episode. Maybe it's the nice story and how the ending came out to be. :)

Wobuffet fan

TR's #1 admin
I thought this episode was allright. The only thing that confuses me is all of this time-traveling.Theeffects only happen in Fuchisa City, wouldn't that mean that during the old Kanto Days Ash would have gotten side-tracked with the big city and not have fought koga, thus not meeting May and Max. It just confuses me quite a bit. I mean how can they mess with the laws of physics and space like that.

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
This is one of my favorite episodes. Not only did May get an Eevee, the basic storyline where they go back and time and stop the guy from getting killed is just excellent. It's heart warming.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
It was a nice story actually, who would have thought that Meowth would do something nice?

I was pleased to see Eevee, i think it would make a good edition to her team and the Volbeat and Illumise around the tree was a nice thing to see.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
This was actually one of my favorite pokemon episodes ever. lol. I loved the happy ending~ & squirtles cuteness gets me every time ^_^

Shadow XD001

This was awesome. Nice to see the old couple (no pun intended) back together. I'm also happy that the egg finally hatched into Eevee!

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Hmm, strange episode.

it was good to return into the past, May's Squirtle was guilty, i think.

7/10