• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Time-Warp Heals All Wounds! (434)

NPT

Just a member
This is one of my favorite episodes of Battle frontier season, it's a sad and heart-warming episode. I like episodes that are about on time-traveling.

The story of Edna's husband Jonathan was sad, but fortunately May and Mewoth went back to time and changed events of the past. Thanks to them, Edna now has her husband as her companion.

Also, the vocal song near the end of the episode was pretty good.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Just rewatched this episode, it is still among my favorite episodes and 1 of the best May focused episodes imo. I also love the emotional feel the episode had and the plot was really great overall. It was cool how May, Meowth and Squirtle went back in time and messed with the space time continuum. Team Rocket were surprisingly good in this episode also, I didn't even mind them.
11/10

I would've loved this episode in English if Veronica Taylor voiced May instead of Michele Knotz (sorry, the latter just ruins it completely for me in the dub), and if Maddie Blaustein voiced Meowth instead of Carter Cathcart, honestly: the English dub switch this Season really did this one in for me to say the least, but I do actually love this episode in JPN with subtitles with KAORI and Inuko as the two. I give that version a 90/100, honestly.

Last edited:
I was right, the gang was close to Fuschia City. :)
Like with the first time I watched this episode, I thought May's egg was going to hatch in to a Zigzagoon, because of the zig-zag pattern the egg had

JudySpell

Banned
The time travel plot made no sense and I wish this episode had focused on May training for her next Contest instead of hanging out with Meowth.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Bonsly tackling Brock when he flirted was funny and it was strange how the golden locket had time travel powers. Seeing May's egg finally hatch into an Eevee in the end was my favourite part.

I like time travel situations, so this episode seemed great to me even though not much occurred. My favorite scene was when Meowth joined May.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I was seriously confused as to how the necklace made May go back in time and why nothing else had changed except the lady had a different job, but I suppose that would've been too complicated and long to include.

Alloutℯ

Banned
I enjoyed the story and I thought it was interesting. This one in particular though, was really sad. And I liked how it was May and Meowth who went back in time. You wouldn't really expect to see those two.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
So why didn't we see Celebi here? Its presence would've made more sense than random time warps opening up...

I wondered about that too cuz if the writing staff had thought in advance, they could've just tied the plot here with the plot of the Celebi/Ranger episode. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I enjoyed the story and I thought it was interesting. This one in particular though, was really sad. And I liked how it was May and Meowth who went back in time. You wouldn't really expect to see those two.

I loved watching Meowth help May for once since they're usually enemies, though it sucks how Ash and Brock were completely snubbed as a result.

Daizy

I call you honey
I think May's voice has gotten much better, and I think I'm getting used it now. I enjoyed the story and I thought it was interesting, then again, I tend to like all time traveling episodes.

Evarenun

I thought this episode was allright. The only thing that confuses me is all of this time-traveling.Theeffects only happen in Fuchisa City, wouldn't that mean that during the old Kanto Days Ash would have gotten side-tracked with the big city and not have fought koga, thus not meeting May and Max. It just confuses me quite a bit. I mean how can they mess with the laws of physics and space like that.

Great episode. Edna's story was emotional and sad and I'm surprised they alluded to pregnancy in the anime (then again they actually showed it later). I loved how May, Squirtle, and Meowth saved the day. And the egg hatches into an Eevee.

vondecayle

Long gone are the days
This is one of my favorite episodes in the pokemon anime! :) I loved everything about it, the music, May teaming up with Meowth and Squirtle using ice beam to stop the train from going off. The tree surrounded by the illumise and volbeat, the snow, the train sounds in a small little town really helps create a unique feeling that fits amazingly with the story. It’s funny how those three had their own little adventure that one else is ever going to know about, not even the couple is aware that they were separated in a different timeline. Beautiful atmosphere and story!

Last edited: