• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Timeless Revenge, Timeless Love! (Advanceshippiing and Hedgehogshipping)

Wes

Iblis Wings
Nothing that much new but just another weird chapter out.....right well I hope you enjoy this one...oh and thank the companies Nintendo, Game Freak, and Sega for their chracters and music along with putfile.com. which I'm supposed to suport as well.

Chapter 4-Palm Tree Panic-Present-Coincidental Panic

The five were still searching for the trio of bumbling Team Rocket members again in the afternoon of the tropical paradise of plains and trees. It was hot, sunny, winds blowing toward the east, and a peaceful time as they traversed through the land searching for...

“HEY! Why’s this talking so long? Those three can’t be that hard to find!” shouted Eddy in annoyance. “Maybe if you stop complaining we find them already you cheap skank,” mumbled Double-D in annoyance. Ash and May just started laughing quietly once they heard that and then Eddy just yelled,

“WHAT DID HE SAY!?”

“I think Double-D said he always wanted to own a Feebas tank,” answered Ed suddenly. Double-D just sighed with relief. “Oh....never mind then,” mumbled Eddy.

“Well Team Rocket did get smarter over the years...or is it the other way around? Nonetheless those jerks are going to be found!” shouted Ash in excitement.

They all agreed. Finding Team Rocket in the zone of Pam Tree Panic can’t be that hard...right? Meanwhile we check on the three bumbling fools of grunts spying on the other enemy. The Eggman Empire. Hiding behind the bush they saw an enemy camp with the emblem of the empire and grunts walking around on her lunch break eating....cherry flavored bolts and nuts...and drinking lemonade flavored oil?

“Aww man....dem robo punks get dem food to eat...and we gots nothings!” mumbled Meowth in annoyance.

“...Meowth....you do realize they’re eating metal and drinking oil right?” answered Jessie. “Yeah...who eats metal and drinks oil?” added James to help back up Jessie.

“But...but...at least they’re full....while were starving.....wah!” and the cat started to whine when suddenly Jessie put her foot down hard on the feline and whispered,

“Quiet you blubbering big mouth! You don’t want those punks over there to hear us do you?”

“Too late,” mumbled James sadly. Jessie and Meowth looked toward James and gasped I shock. The Egg Pawn solders already surrounded them ready with their fists ready to beat them and holding their cup of lemonade oil with a bendy straw.

“Umm....nice day fellas?” mumbled Meowth. The Egg Pawns just tossed their cups at the three getting them soaking slick and then they proceeded to grab them. Needless to say they screamed and screamed and twirled and twirled and tired to get off but failed nonetheless.

Now we got a few frames back to our group of five whom were sill walking through the grassy plains of the first weird zone. As they walked they wondered.....were they the only living things here?

“You wonder....for a bountiful place you think some other living pokemon here,” said Double-D. They all stopped as soon as they heard that and stared at him for a bit and then looked around....where they the only living creatures here.

“You know....after hearing that...that does make me wonder...are we really the only living people here along with Team Rocket and possibly Eggman?” asked Ash. They all looked around...a little nervous. Technically Ash was a bit off...one more person was watching the crew. Organization XIII member Larxene. She hid in a bush nearby spying on them with a pair of binoculars and had a notepad with a pen on her left ear.

“Man...why do I always get the boring jobs...I have to spy on some kid with a blue sweatshirt....they say is rumored to be fast as the legendary Sonic the Hedgehog. What a load of....cheese....weird how I can’t seem to swear...at least the majority of the time ever since I got here...oh well.” And Larxene continued spying.

“I hear though the kid’s a great pokemon trainer....heh from what I seen so far that won’t help. I mean...how the heck does a trio of thieves get blasted into a place where seven stones supposedly controlled and is chained down “supposedly” by some fat mad scientist that goes by the guise of Eggman and is covered by steel and is going to be turned into some fortress base and these five kids end up getting in and I member 12. follow along to spy for Organization XIII for on this kid for data research for us Nobodies....wow that was a mouthful....and I wasted my time blabbing......mod darn it!”

Larxene finally noticed the five she was watching were already gone from view and she just chased after them ...quietly of course. Back to the five and they started the search again only with a new question. Where they the only living things there?

“Why is it so...lonely here?” May thought. It felt so ....lonely. Like a world where everything was perfect yet....no one to experience it at all. “Hmm this can’t be right...May’s Expedition reporting live n the zone of Pam Tree Panic! A mystery thickens why nothing living like a pokemon around here was seen. Can someone be responsible for this? Stay tuned to find out!”

“Oh man...she’s doing that lame expedition thing again....oh well I got the camera to make my calendar nonetheless for some quick cash,” mumbled Eddy. Nonetheless we go elsewhere at the moment.

We now see the three rockets from before tied up on chairs and they all were silent unsure of what to do inside a tent. Suddenly Eggman went in and began to interrogate them.

“Alright....why did you three end up here?”

“Shut up you old hag!” screamed Jessie suddenly. The other two stared at Jessie more worried then ever and then Eggman yelled,

“WHAT DID YOU SAY!?”

“She said I need a barf bag,” quickly responded James for the save. Eggman then said ,”Oh...never mind then. Anyway you three are going to here for a little bit so get used to it,” and with that Eggman started out of the tent. The three sighed and then Meowth mumbled,

“I’ll be working on cutting these here ropes. In the meantime I hope he doesn’t come back soon,” The other two nodded in agreement. “Yeah...I don’t want to end up working for that fat tub of lard,” shouted Jessie in fury.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY!?” shouted Eggman from outside which surprised the trio. James quickly with another save shouted, “She said she wants to play a game with her fat deck of cards,” “Oh....once again never mind,” responded the scientist from outside.

“Jessie...you need to work on your anger management,” mumbled James quietly. “What did you say!?” she mumbled furiously. Meowth just sighed. “Here they go again...”

Meanwhile the doctor himself Eggman has bigger problems at hand. Who framed him for chaining the Little Planet and converting the whole place or at least the outside surface into metal. He began to question who would do such a thing. He went to a picnic table and decided to discuss this with his three assistant robots Bocoe, Decoe, and Bokkun.

“Mod darn it! Boys we have to find the punk that set me up! I can’t wonder why anyone would just frame me for this takeover!” growled Eggman.

“Isn’t it the fact you constantly try to take over the world or do some other weird scheme a reason?” suggested Decoe. “Or maybe someone else doctor wants to make you look bad and they plan to take over the world before you do,” suggested Bocoe.

I choose...the option...- but he was interrupted as the young cheery Bokkun answered, “Or it’s a late April Fools joke!”

that it’s a late April Fools joke!” answered the madman. The other two assistants just fell over in disbelief. “Now seriously boys...think. Who has the motive to frame me?”

“Well first doctor you have to think about who knows you,” suggested Decoe. “Hmm...okay good thinking. Name all the people you think knows me,” answered Eggman.

“Well the problem is.....the whole world or perhaps 95% of it’s population know who you are...especially after that incident with the moon,” answered Bocoe. Eggman’s face...just stared at his three assitants for a moment before getting angry and yelled so loud that the darn whole zone could hear it.

“MOD DARN IT!”

Back to our group who heard the three words and they stared at each other weird.

“Mod......darn....it?” said Ash confused along with the rest of the group. “Who the heck says...mod darn it?” asked Eddy clearly getting more annoyed by the weird replacement words for certain words he was hearing.

“.....Team Rocket?” suggested May. Suddenly Double-D had an idea. “That’s it! Team Rocket shouted those words! We must be getting closer to them!”

“Alright then let’s get this show on the road!” shouted Eddy as the Ed’s already made a run for it. Ash and May just sighed.

“Can’t one day just be normal?” said May I disbelief.

“May....I think no day can ever be normal again,” Ash sighed with even more disbelief. May couldn’t help to smile though. “Well at lest something interesting happens every day I guess....but one day I just hope for a normal fun day...to play in the carnival...or just go shopping ...or just hang out with your friends,”

“Well look at the bright side May. I mean all these weird times....are going to be memorable ones too...and our memories will always be with us so that’s good,” answered Ash. May couldn’t help to smile again. “You always have the positive attitude Ash,”

Ash just couldn’t help to grin and put his hand on his shoulders when he heard that. Suddenly they heard Eddy scream,

“NO WAY! “

Ash and May nodded to each other and ran off toward the Ed’s now to find to what was up once again. Once found the Ed’s were fighting over something.

“It’s mine so back off you two!”

“Your hands aren’t ensured to keep that Eddy!”

“I want it! It’s so shiny and pretty!”

“Alright break it up you three!” shouted Ash. The trio of Ed’s stopped fighting and got back standing up wiping the dirt of their clothes.

“Now what happened boys?” May asked annoyed. They all began talking at once and it was all practically gibberish. Annoyed once more Ash shouted,

“Guys be quiet! Now can someone tell me what happened?” The Ed’s stared at each other and they then pointed at Eddy and he then took something out of his pocket. As soon as it was shown Ash and May stared at awe.

“Is that....but it can’t be...it doesn’t even look like it....it’s one of the...Time Stones!” shouted May excited more then ever. Indeed it was. It was of a shape of a......I got no clue how to describe it well to tell the truth. It was ...like a sphere with gem like edges, it was emerald green, and it shined brightly like the legendary Rayquaza. They then continued to stare at it when suddenly May stopped the moment by asking,

“Wait...how did you get that Time Stone anyway?”

The Ed’s looked at each other and Double-D said, “You can be amazed what we Ed’s encounter or do in such short times...

Now we go back like about five minutes ago and we see the Ed’s running as usual when suddenly they crash into a giant Palm Tree.

“..........Big,” mumbled Ed. Eddy just slapped his head in annoyance. Double-D then shouted, “This tree must have had a long life....and that means the fruit it grows must be.....huge?”

“.....Never say that again Double-D.......it didn’t feel....right....now Ed toss me up I can grab some grub for later!” shouted Eddy. Ed smiled his goofy grin and saluted. He then grabbed eddy and began swinging him wildly like if were obsessed with playing a certain videogame against the infamous boss of it...anyway once enough spinning was applied and Eddy was tossed up high in the air and he just grinned.

“Man I just love pineapples,” and as soon as he said that his head bashed against a branch that nearly shook the whole top part of the tree. “YEOW!” barked Eddy in pain and as he started to fall down he noticed something else.

“Huh?” he managed to mumble while falling down. He saw what appeared to be an emerald stone that looked quite...valuable. “Where the heck did that come....wait the freakishly humongous palm tree! Darn...nature here is weird....oh well money does grow out of the trees so it works for me!”

And as Eddy mumbled on he failed to notice he was falling down and he then crashed onto the other Ed’s and then suddenly the stone fell on Eddy’s head and the other two asked,

“What’s that?”

“.....Darn it!” mumbled Eddy in frustration as the other two stared at it......

“And that’s how it happen,”” finished Eddy.

“.......Wow I would of loved to see this,” mumbled May. Ed heard this and saluted. He then grabbed Eddy, who just grew nervous and said,

“Ed...don’t get any ideas...especially from her....Ed...NO!”

But it was too late as Ed began swinging him again and Eddy just screamed in annoyance and anger and Double-D just mumbled, “Well something always weird has to happen,” and with that said Ed swung Eddy all the away across the palm trees just...toward the direction they were heading earlier.

“Oh no! Eddy wait for me!” shouted Ed! The three behind just sighed and chased after Ed .

We now go back to the Rockets who coincidentally just finally got out of their ropes and held their bag of stolen pokeballs again.

“Ha! Thanks Meowth! The timing of your just works!” shouted Jessie in joy. “Heh. What can I say? I’m the top cat!” boasted the feline pokemon. “Yeah now let’s go before anything else happens. Our time’s wasting to find a way to get out of this weird place! And as soon as James said that a screaming Eddy was heard and the three confused just stood listening for it...for it...only to be toppled very as a dizzied out Eddy fell on the three.

“Ouch?” mumbled Eddy as he laid on top of the three whom finally got out of being crushed.

“Well if it aint one of the....twerps?” said Jessie surprised. They then noticed the Time tone and their eyes immediately lit up with delight.

“That must be worth a pretty penny. We have to steal it!” proclaimed Jessie very loudly.

Suddenly Eggman came in the tent and yelled, “Hey! What’s going on!?”

Then Double-D, Ash, and May finally caught up and shouted,

“Team Rocket and...Dr. Eggman!”

“The heck is going on around here?” mumbled Eggman confused.

Then he was pushed out of the way by the three rockets as they exited the small tent and shouted,

“Ah ha! So you twerps did follow us! I bet you want your stolen pokemon back!”

“Of course you thieves! You three are always causing trouble!” Ash yelled out and boy was he ready to fight.

“Yeah now stop being jerks and give our friends back!”” May enraged as well. Just as Team Rocket was about to say something Eggman on a bullhorn shouted,

“All of you shut up! If anyone’s being the bad guy around here it’s me!”

They all looked back at the fat man who now held ...the Time Stone!?

“How did...Eddy you can’t hold on something for your life!” shouted Double-D.

“Eggman! So...you were the one that turned this whole place upside down...well at least the outside so far!” shouted Ash angry at him too.

“Now just wait a stinking minute...I did not-“ but Eggman stopped mid sentence. Was he really going to say someone framed him and didn’t do any of this? .....No. He was going to take the glory as his face just had a smug face of wickedness.

“...Disregard my last words...why yes I the evil great Dr. Robotnik is planning to take over this place and rewrite history as I see fit!”

“Wait.....that stone can rewrite history?” shouted the three Rockets surprised. “Of course not...at least till the other six are mine!” Eggman taunted.

“....GIVE IT TO US!” shouted the three Rockets suddenly running after him. Eggman just growled and mumbled, “You want it? Then come and take it! Decoe, Bocoe, and Bokkun! Get my EGG-HVC-001 now!”

Then everyone stopped moving and they all said, “....Say what?”

Suddenly a machine with two...chicken legs connected to a pod connected to the legs and it had two large red bumpers with a yellow painted star on each connected as arms and had spikes coming out of its shoes and had a red, grey, orange and yellow color scheme. Then Eggman tried to jump in yet...he was a big too big to get a decent jump in.

“.........Okay then. Egg Pawns? Help here?” and as soon as he said that they rushed over to give the guy some pushes. As soon as he was in it stood up and he stared down upon them.

“Now...as I was saying...you pests have to go through me if you want your Time Stone back!”

“Our timing couldn’t have been better!” shouted Jessie in glee. Ash and May just looked worried while the Ed’s were confused on what to do. Then May shouted,

“Find I’ll get that Time Stone back!”

And if she had access to hammer-space she took out her own Piko Piko Hammer and her eyes were getting ready for a big fight. The rest looked at her with concern except the Rockets and Eggman but she gave them a thumbs up.

“So you little pest...think you can take down my EGG-HVC-001?” taunted Eggman.

“Yep....it can’t be that hard,” May taunted back.

“Why you little...grr....darn you!” growled Eggman as the machine just stomped the ground as a threat.

“Damn...what’s with all the weird coincidental timings we had so far.....hey I can curse again!” Eddy just mumbled. The other two Ed’s just stared at him and the sun was now in the period of the late afternoon soon turning to night.

To Be Continued

What will happen? Who will be the victor? Will Eddy get his stone back? Or will Eggman get it? That and that's it.

Last edited:

UserShadow7989

Boulder Trainer
A very nice chapter, I love the two SP refrences. This was very movie-like. I'd give it a.......
;026; ;026; ;026; ;026; /5

Wes

Iblis Wings
.....Look no offense but that aint exactly....what I was hoping for from a review...like I don't know maybe details why it's good or bad and the what not? And...please don't use smiles...they make you look bad no offense.

Wes

Iblis Wings
.....No offense or anything but if you stink at reviewing....then why you review? Gah! I wonder how this story fares against other Advanceshipping stories anyway....

UserShadow7989

Boulder Trainer
Wes said:
.....No offense or anything but if you stink at reviewing....then why you review? Gah! I wonder how this story fares against other Advanceshipping stories anyway....

Good point, I should probally be a closet reader.(Of course I'm still going to read this.)