• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Timeshift

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
First off, here's the link to your game.

we know a game when we see it Doctor herbert.

as for the OP, it depends on what mode you choose, most games come with three modes which are easy, normal, and hard. the easy mode is menth for people that are new to these sort of games which comes in handy if you like to learn to walk and learn to use weapons first, normal is a in between mode for if you did this sort of thing before hard is aimed towards the more experienced players and/or the people that want a challenge.

since you are the one who played it, on what mode did you start and, are you an exerienced player and do you think it's easy? :)

Last edited:

Fenix

Tremulant
I wanted to play it, I even had a free copy of it, but for some reason I couldn't get the controls to work. Since I knew it was a mediocre game anyway, I didn't insist much and forgot about it.

My friend has finished it and he says it's not hard. And anyway, since when does M Rating = difficult game?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
What the hell does the rating have to do with difficulty level?

if i'm understanding Todoserugi correctly he assumed that games aimed at people of an older age are generaly more challenging then games aimed at a younger age, which is kinda true. i think he wants to know if we had a hard time beating the game or not sothat he may compare his own skills to those of ours. you could say he was proud on his recent succes with the game and wants to confirm if he's really good at it.

between you and me slick i would have assumed by now that a fellow gamer like you would recognise these sort of things. it's a phase that all beginning gamers go through when they are young.

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
if i'm understanding Todoserugi correctly he assumed that games aimed at people of an older age are generaly more challenging then games aimed at a younger age, which is kinda true.

It make sense, why would game developers make hard games that younger kids will play. That is why I like Nintendo, they answer to a range of ages. Their games can be easy, but also very frustrating.

i think he wants to know if we had a hard time beating the game or not sothat he may compare his own skills to those of ours. you could say he was proud on his recent succes with the game and wants to confirm if he's really good at it.

Well, what difficulty was he on? In most shooters, theres always a range of difficulties. He if he finished it on easy or normal, there nothing to be really proud of. If he beat it on a hardcore or insane difficulty, theres a reason to raise your head.

between you and me slick i would have assumed by now that a fellow gamer like you would recognise these sort of things. it's a phase that all beginning gamers go through when they are young.

Oh, thanks for inviting me to the club guys. To be fair, Pokemon is kind of difficult, but friendly RPG. I just mention this i because I assume Pokemon brought everyone here on this forum. If you can beat the Elite four, it's kind of recognized that you can mange a team.