• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tipton's Poke Breeding

tipton87

Eevee Master
Hello Trainers!

Rules:
-Post here and send me a PM.
-All forum rules apply, so no hacked Pokemon, etc.
-I plan on checking this many times a day, but please be patient if I do not respond as something may come up stopping me from checking for a day or two.
-I do not currently breed for IV's or EV train but this may change.
-I only plan on getting you the egg and possibly the nature you want currently, as I get my Ditto collection and my Team set up I will be more involved.

I can Breed the Following pokemon:

All 7 Starters that we can currently get
Torchic (working on being able to make a good competitive breed)
Eevee
Togepi
Noibat
Axew
Honedge
Shellder (I can Breed you a near OU Shell Smash Shellder easily)
Larvesta
Litwick
Joltik
Scraggy
Gible
Spiritomb
Starvia
Pidgey
Shinx
Bedlum
Skarmory
Shuppet
Duskull
Snorunt
Trapinch
Meditate
Electrike

I Currently have 414 Total caught so just ask for specific ones as I work on Updating my list.

My Dittos:
Calm
Careful
Naughty
Lax
Bashful

In return id ask for Ditto natures I do not have, Moon/Dusk/Sun stones, Or Competitive battling items But I will give anything for Free that doesnt require me to do anything other than make a egg with no extra work involved. But if you want to help me out with Ditto's still, that would be awesome.

PieHazmat

A wild Pie appeared!
I would like the spiritomb

CovertNinja

Pokemon Master
Hey there tipton, I recently started a new playthrough of Pokemon Y and was hoping to have a Noibat to take with me on my journey! If you could breed me a Noibat and keep it in an egg, that would be great! I currently do not have anything to offer, however.

Dusky lol is what I'm interested in