• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)*

Tangeh

Resonance (Vivian Walker)
Commercial District

Vivian pressed herself against the concrete alleyway, but no part of her wanted to be there. It was still light outside; she felt exposed without the cover of darkness. On top of her reluctance, she was particularly irritable at having been woken up from her usual nocturnal sleeping habits. Two other members of her gang - Dicey and Fastball - stood quietly near Vivian. They knew she wasn't in a good mood, and were being unusually quiet as a result.

"...I'm going to kill that f*cking little arrogant sh*t..."

The fact that Vivian was upset over an idiotic thirteen-year-old boy, coupled with the fact that she was here to save the brat's worthless skin, made her even more upset. She could hear Wormbag's (Vivian had dubbed that name upon the kid herself) annoying little voice filtering out from a closed alleyway about three blocks down. She'd abandon him in a heartbeat if she could, but Vivian didn't trust him not to rat out their location if he was caught. From what the other kids had told her - and from what she was gathering from the conversations she could hear from the police officers on-route - the moron had somehow stolen a small handgun and gone on a robbing spree. Nobody had been hurt from what she could tell (no surprise there - Vivian doubted he even knew how to hold the thing), but the entire district was in a panic, and it sounded as if half of the officers in the city were on their way over.

A low chuckle rumbled from behind, and Vivian turned swiftly as a hand rested on her shoulder. She quickly relaxed as she recognized Devon; he was the oldest in their group at nineteen, but had a good reason for still needing their protection. His other hand gripped the end of a walking cane - a necessity after being shot in the left knee four years prior. He was one of very few people that Vivian trusted and he acted as a mentor to the younger kids when he wasn't panhandling or scouring the streets for potential members. "What've you let 'em get away with now, Res?" Devon quipped teasingly.

Vivian scowled and turned away. "I was asleep. Dicey was supposed to watch them."

The scraggly fifteen-year-old girl Vivian was referring to stared intently at the ground, refusing to make eye contact. The boy beside her - "Fastball" - looked equally nervous.

"Whatever," Vivian continued. "It's just Wormbag. I'll hold off the cops, Dicey and Fastball will go get him. Stick a knife through his head while you're at it if at all possible."

Devon chuckled again. Vivian glared. "I am not in the mood for - "

"You might want to take a closer look, sweetheart."

Vivian blinked and squinted out of the alleyway. She emitted a few ultrasonic cries and closed her eyes as the soundmap formed in her head. "...You've got to be kidding me."

She adjusted her hearing from one street kid to the next - there had to be half a dozen just from what she could see, and now that she was focusing her hearing she was aware of several more, mostly the older teenagers. She realized that they were taking advantage of the commotion to break into the stores where the employees had either fled or hidden in order to rob them quickly.

Devon jerked his head toward the commotion. "Dicey, Fastball - if you can't beat 'em..."

The two glanced at each other, then took off.

Vivian growled. "This is a stupid plan. Quality over quantity - we're never going to get away with this."

Devon grinned. "Maybe it's time to put a stop to it?"

The blaring police sirens were getting closer. "Too late..." Vivian rolled her eyes. "Grab any kids you see run by and tell them we're clearing out." She set off at a run, leaving her comrade in the alley. Vivian trusted that he would stay out of the way, but there was no point in rounding up the others herself until they had a safe path home.

The police were way too close. She knew if she interfered she would probably have the Titans on her tail, but her choices were slim. "GET BACK!" she yelled, amplifying her voice to several times its normal volume. She'd trained the kids to interpret that as meaning "finish what you're doing, get somewhere safe, and wait for further instructions". She could only hope they would listen to her...

She kept running straight toward the police vehicles as they approached; their brakes squealed and Vivian thrust her hands out in front of her, rapidly condensing dense soundwaves into one explosion - the first car flew backwards and rolled, catching on fire from the friction as metal grated on pavement. She shot a high pitched tone toward the vehicle, the soundmap confirming that the police officer had scrambled out of the vehicle. Vivian turned her hearing completely off and hurried to the sidelines to regroup. The car exploded from the heat, potentially leaving enough time for an escape if she could get a few moments to regroup...

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Violet Lantern; Max Hudson
Shopping District

Even though some bad guys decided to cause chaos on his birthday, Max was still feeling pretty cheerful. Flying around the city usually had that effect. Being able to fly was his favorite parts of being a Star Sapphire was being able to fly. It helped that he had his boyfriend nearby. He waved hello to some of his fellow titans. Or at least the ones that could also fly anyway. He couldn't help blowing a kiss, and winking at West Wind when he flew past him. Max knew that was a bad idea, what with Luc being not that far off, but the opportunity was perfect. He had the whole knight in shining armor look going on, but he was so cute, his reaction was priceless. Besides, by this point Luc should know he didn't have anything to worry about. They'd been going steady for two months at this point. If Max wanted to leave, he could have.

When Max arrived at the shopping center, everything was in a chaotic mess. There were teenagers looting random stores, there were civilians running around panicking. He could even hear the sound of shots being fired from where he was. Most importantly there were police there trying to deal with this whole situation. And all of this was going on in the middle of the day. "You'd think bad guys would wait until it was dark to start robbing places." Max mused out loud.

Max flew around to try and find the source of all of this. He was sure a bunch of random kids weren't going to go around robbing places out in broad daylight. They had to be working for someone. Although his focus was thrown off when a flaming police car went flying through the air, and was headed towards a nearby car that was parked in front of the local movie theater. Max's love senses went off, and he knew what he had to. He encased the flaming vehicle, in a heart shaped, violet energy bubble of love, and stopped it before it could hit the park car, The vehicle exploded but it was contained inside the violet bubble.

Once it was safe, Max made the bubble disappear. The car was completely destroyed, but thankfully no one got hurt. Max then flew over to the parked car to see why his love sense had gone off, and if there were people inside. Max peeked inside the window, and his eyes widened, and a mischievous grin appeared on his face. "Hello, what's going on here?" Inside the car, Max found a couple of handsome young men kissing each other passionately inside the car. "Well, that explains why they didn't notice all this..." Max watched the couple for a few moments, but as soon as he saw them pulling each other's shirt's off, Max knew he had to intervene. "Hey, guys! I hate to ruin a romantic moment, but this is important!" Max tapped on the car window.

The guys startled by the sudden intrusion stopped what they were doing, and turned to the window. One of them was not happy to have been interupted in the middle of a romantic moment. "Dude, were you watching us the whole time?!"

Max shrugged. "Can you blame me? Two hot guys in the throes of passion? Ah! How could I not stare?" Max fanned his face with his hand for minute before continuing. "I can feel the love between you two. You guys make a great couple. But, you've got to get out of here, now! Bad stuff is going on!"

In the time Max was talking, the two young men straightened themselves out, and drove off in a hurry.

Max waved goodbye, then went flying again. That flaming police car had to come from somewhere. It didn't take him too long to find the source. He found a familiar looking girl dressed in a tattered black outfit, standing on the side trying to catch her breath. Max had dealt with her a couple of times in the two months that passed since the Control Freak incident, but it was strange to see her out in the middle of the day. She usually came out at night. Max flew over to where she was standing, and hovered in the air. "Are you the one responsible for all this? Hm... I didn't take you for the chaotic sort. You always seemed more like the classy cat burglar type. Only... without the class."

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Amanuma
Sky > Shopping District

Kita's powerful leathery wings flapped rapidly as she carried Ama towards the Shopping District. It may not have been the fastest flight, he could see a purple glow and shadowy spots ahead of him, but it was a heck of a lot faster then any of his previous options.

Kita flew lower as they approached and he could see just how chaotic things had gotten. People were running around like sheep, some of them were looting, and the police already on the scene seemed at a complete loss. Not to mention there appeared to be a flaming police car in a purple bubble.

Ama glanced at Violet as Kita came in for a landing, he appeared to be inspecting a car. When Kita was close to the ground, Ama formed the summoning circle. He'd get the giant flying reptile out of here as quick as possible, because they probably didn't need that on top of whatever was already going on here.

Kita flickered and disappeared, and Ama bent his knees as he dropped to the street below. He looked back at the car, it was screeching off, and Violet seemed to have moved on. No mind, Ama could find plenty to do here on his own. He spotted a police officer trying to help a woman with a bad gash on her forehead, while simultaneously yelling at a young teen to stop looting an electronics store.

Ama loosed the bandages on his arms, shooting them out to grab the kid and yank him towards him, causing the kid to drop all the display models he'd grabbed. The kid's eyes were wide with fear as he looked up at undead that had grabbed him. Ama only played into this a little, “I believe the nice policeman here asked you to stop.”

Ama released the youth, who stumbled fearfully into the nearest alley. He was more interested in getting the injured woman some help then chasing punk kids. He retracted his arm bandages, walking over to the woman and police officer. He reached into the bandages on his torso and withdrew his wand. Focusing his magic into the ancient conduit, he ran it alongside the woman's head wound, sealing the cut.

The woman reached up to feel her head, there was still blood, but the injury was gone. The officer turned to Ama, “Thanks, we seem to be in over our heads here.”

“I can see that,” offered Ama, “I think we need to find the root of the problem. We'll deal with that, you guys just keep trying to contain the damage as best you can.” He knew SWAT was probably already on the way.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=-------------------~~-------------------=
Grima
Titans Tower -> Shopping District

Linda seemed somewhat surprised by Nate's nickname. she was obviously younger than him, but she was still more used to the superhero business than he was. "Heh, I like you already, and hey, someone's gotta start breaking the stereotype of parents not helping their superpowered kids." Lindas mom said after a laugh. She seemed nice. Nate didn't really remember his own mom anymore, so it made him happy experiencing a motherly figure again. "Thanks, both of you," Linda said in a snarky tone. Then she gave her mom a fake stare. "Though she could use a jokus interruptus.".

"Anyways, nice to meet you Nate,", Linda said, before turning over to Max. "And happy birthday Max. Don't worry, we've got plenty of heroes to cover things.". It was his birthday? No wonder he was feeling down. Nate wanted to say something to cheer him up, but decided against it. If anything, he'd likely just unintentionally offend him.

Linda then stood up and patted her hands together. She then glowed white as she.. changed clothes? she looked more like a white-clad motorcycle rider with a goofy helmet and a goofy bow. Still, she didn't look bad.

"Wanna come?" She then said to Nate before making for the door. "Heck yes!" Nate said enthusiastically. This girl was cool, he liked her. And he might not need to fly to the shopping district after all, if he could hitch a ride with Linda. He put on his fox mask and eagerly followed her out of the room.

It wasn't too difficult to see what the commotion was about downtown. Even before they arrived, they could see and hear the chaos ahead. As they arrived, Nate took a few moments to observe the area. It seemed a gang had gone on a robbing spree, and somehow, that turned chaotic. Several police cars were on fire, some stores were in disarray, and the gang members were kids.. Wait, the gang members were kids? He could see several kids in the area fleeing the scene, and one older looking kid.. yelling at a police car? That's a strange approach to the situation.. If anything, she seemed to be part of this ordeal, and she seemed to be dangerous by the looks of it, and how she literally blew up a police car with her voice. He figured he would try and talk to her, and if necessary, subdue her. Before he could get into action though, Violet Lantern showed up, ready to apprehend her.

"Are you the one responsible for all this? Hm... I didn't take you for the chaotic sort. You always seemed more like the classy cat burglar type. Only... without the class.", he said, sounding somewhat snobby. Nate sighed. "Hey, that's not a nice thing to say." Nate said as he walked over to them, standing next to the Lantern. "Don't be snobby", he told Lantern with an innocent grin. In his lifestyle, he was well accustomed to snobby people, and by every standard, it felt like the Lantern was talking down on this girl. "I second his question though. If this is your doing, could you.. like, stop?" he then asked casually. He then said to the girl in a friendly tone. He figured that wouldn't do the trick, but hey, it didn't hurt to just ask.

Sketchie

literally some guy
---♥---
Kathrine Smith ; Drama Queen
Smith Inc. Office Building, Chromium City Business District > Shopping District
---♥---​

Kathrine didn't even flinch as her door was flung across her office. If anything, she let a smirk adorn her porcelain face as it skidded across the carpet. "Did anyone ask for carnage?" her associate said teasingly, before looking at the door and sighing. "Look at what you've done with Ms. Smith's door!"

"Y.. You mean a kid is gonna best me?" Anderson asked, obviously fearful, but trying to overcome his nervousness. Kathrine rolled his eyes. Yes, Archie was clearly the youngest, but he pulled his weight. Much better than some of the interns, even. In the midst of it all, Anderson pulled out a small switchblade, slightly surprising both Kathrine and Archie, but not causing them to flinch. "D.. Don't underestimate me, kid!" the guy said.

"Oy, Ms. Smith. When is cleaning due to take care of this room?" Archie asked while looking at Ms. Smith, not bothering to give the guy attention. Kathrine shrugged, taking a sip of lavender tea.

"Hey! D.. Don't ignore me, kiddo!" The guy said, sounding more frightened now. He leapt forward with a surprising speed, and stabbed Archie in the shoulder. Archie wobbled a few paces backwards, looking more confused than anything. Kathrine held back a chuckle, smiling behind her teacup. "Hahaha! So much for your frightening entrance, kiddo!" Andersen laughed nervously. Kathrine knew that was her cue to step back, finding herself leaning up against the great windows.

Archie yanked the switchblade from his shoulder, sending blood spattering over the nearby couch and floor. Eh, the couches were red for a reason. "Don't you play cocky with me!" he screamed, hurling the knife at Andersen. Andersen's face filled with horror as Archie rushed at him, making a Julius Caesar out of him with a knife construct. Kathrine continued sipping her tea, watching as Archie pummeled the guy's skull in. She was never one to enjoy the sound of bones crushing, but Archie seemed to make it sound actually somewhat nice.

As Archie took a moment to calm down, Kathrine stared at the body, a malicious grin on her face. Really, Andersen had had it coming for a while now. Only through her sheer mercy was he alive so long. He was a deadbeat anyway, the world would keep turning without him. She imagined no one would even notice he was gone. "I'll have cleanup do a swift sweep of the room." Archie said, snapping her out of her thoughts, "And.. I'll go get changed." He held his arms out, examining his now blood-stained shirt and vest. "Excuse me." he then said before turning around and walking out, trying to fiddle his phone into calling cleanup.

"Don't worry about calling cleanup, Archie," she called out after him. Kathrine gracefully walked to Archie, putting a hand on his shoulder. "I'll take care of it, hmm?" She grinned innocently, a glint in her eye. "I think I'm gonna go out though, yeah? Shopping sounds wonderful right now, and I've heard there are some darling diamond earrings on sale. 100% off, can you believe it?" She chuckled, turning back into her office. "You can come with me, if you'd like," she called out behind her, "Though, the Titans'll likely be there, and it wouldn't be a good idea to go all murder-lantern on them. Still some good commotion going on though, you might like it."

She waltzed into her office and into her closet. Which dress was fitting today..? Ah, yes. This one. She pulled out a simple dress, one with a lavender boat-necked bodice, a deep violet pleated skirt going down to her mid thigh, all tied at the waist. Perfect. She quickly changed out of her work clothes and into the dress, before grabbing her mask and placing it delicately on her face. She let her hair out of a bun, only to put it back in a tight high ponytail. She strutted out back into her office, grabbing her khopesh and rocket shoes before continuing her strut out of her office.

Kathrine stepped into the elevator, keying in the code to the basement. She took out her phone, nonchalantly unlocking it and calling her special cleanup guys. "Hello, darling? Yeah, it's me. Listen, the door was knocked down aga-- yeah yeah, I know, he shouldn't do that, but it adds to the effects. Anyway. Door, body, blood everywhere. Clean it up for me before daddy gets back, mkay?" She hung up the phone as the elevator reached her floor. She stepped out, walking out of the nigh empty basement into an alleyway. She clicked her heels, starting up the rockets, and flew off.

She did love flying. She was envious of Archie for his actual ability to fly, and so she developed her own shoes to aid her in flight. While normally she would land perfectly in the square, right in the middle of the chaos... ugh. Not today. She wasn't feeling it. Besides, her idiot entitled German... cousin? Relative? Whatever. The freak joined the Titans. He'd be there, and he would recognize her. Not today. Kathrine landed in walking distance, and strutted her way there.

Kathrine walked into the jewelry store with her head held high. She looked around at the two confused store-keepers, before pressing the button on her khopesh. The sword crackled to life, filling the store with electric energy. "Oh dah'lings, I'm so sorry I have to barge in like this, but I suppose I'll let you live if you... run," she said, malice dripping from every word. She watched with delight as the store-keepers both backed off, running in either direction. She smiled. Everything was absolutely lovely, going her way like it did. She slithered up to the counter, looking at everything the store had to offer. Hmm, what really suits my aesthetic today..?

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Red Lantern
Smith Inc. Office Building, Chromium City Business District > Shopping District

"Don't worry about calling cleanup, Archie,", Katherine smith said as she walked out after him, graceful as ever. she was beautiful, no doubts about that, but Archie never really liked the way she carried herself. a bit too cocky in his opinion. Not that he'd ever admit that to her. He might be strong and have the power of the butcher, but even he had to admit that Ms Smith was scary sometimes. she laid her hand on his shoulder, just missing a rather nasty blood stain. "I'll take care of it, hmm?", she said in a fake innocent voice. "I think I'm gonna go out though, yeah? Shopping sounds wonderful right now, and I've heard there are some darling diamond earrings on sale. 100% off, can you believe it?" she then said, entering her more criminal demanour. Stealing, eh? Archie was no fan of the act, but he supported her in her desicion regardless. She walked back into the office. "You can come with me, if you'd like," she called out behind her, "Though, the Titans'll likely be there, and it wouldn't be a good idea to go all murder-lantern on them. Still some good commotion going on though, you might like it." she said.

The titans, eh? He had been careful to not cross their paths after he returned to earth, but he knew he was only delaying the inevadable. He had decided to not take any action against them unless they provoke him. Sure, he did hate them but.. He really just hated everything lately. Part of the Red Lantern deal, he'd learned. He sighed. He'd have to join Ms smith if she was going to rob a store, especially if she put herself in harms way. That was what he was paid for after all. The human world was weird like that. Archie followed Ms Smith into the office, and caught her mid-dressing into her new outfit. He quickly turned around and waited until she was done. She looked pretty good in her villainous attire, allthough he suspected that mask wasn't the best way of hiding her identity. You'd recognize a woman like Katherine Smith, but she wasn't really the type of person to handle constructive critique anyway, and Archie never argued with her.

After she had changed, Ms smith walked out and stepped into the elevator. Archie quickly changed his shirt and vest before following, and stepped in behind her. As they went down, she whipped out her phone and dialed a number. "Hello, darling? Yeah, it's me. Listen, the door was knocked down aga-- yeah yeah, I know, he shouldn't do that, but it adds to the effects. Anyway. Door, body, blood everywhere. Clean it up for me before daddy gets back, mkay?". It was no big secret what was being discussed there. "... Sorry about that." Archie said again, allthough he didn't sound very sincere.

The elevator ended up in the basement, and the duo walked out to an alleyway without being noticed, not that there were many people around there. Ms Smith activated her rocket boots and took to the skies, and Archie followed. He didn't bother to change into the Lantern costume, as he was pretty sure the heist would prove uneventful for him. Besides, unlike Max, he didn't need to change to fly. Despite having cut ties with his homeland, he still had the gods blessings in form of his powers, which included flight. Very practical indeed. The duo landed a short hike away from their destination, as they didn't want to attract attention.

Ms smith casually strutted into the jewlery store as if she owned the place (which she legally could, eliminating the need to rob the place), and Archie waited outside. "I'll just hang around out here. Don't take too long." he said as he leaned up to the wall next to the stores entrance. If anyone decided to try and get the drop on them, he'd easily be able to subdue them before anything happened. It was also an excuse to not partake in the burglary, as he hated stealing. He might be considered a "bad guy" by peoples standards now, but even he knew that stealing was just wrong. Unles it was something awesome like.. The lives of the people who wronged you. He clenched his fists in anger by some unpleasant memories.

Not long after Ms smith entered the store, two well-dressed people came out of there, looking confused and distressed. Probably the store clerks. "That woman just walked in like that.." one of them said. "What kind of weird weaponry did she have? Is she one of those new super villains we hear about in the news lately?" The other one said. "I'm calling the cops either way" the first one said. Archie grunted, and they saw him. He made a dagger construct with his ring and held it out threateningly. "Don't do that." he threatened them. It seemed to work, since they lost their phone as they hightailed and ran.

Tangeh

Commercial District

Vivian's path was blocked by a hovering masked man, and she took a few steps back, glancing around quickly for an alternate route. Her back was blocked by the huge brick wall of a shop, though she knew there were several alleyways around if she could get an opening to flee. "Are you the one responsible for all this?" the guy spoke. Vivian recognized this voice; if the flying didn't give it away already, this was definitely one of the Titans. What was his name again? Violet Lantern? She scowled at him. "Hm... I didn't take you for the chaotic sort. You always seemed more like the classy cat burglar type. Only... without the class."

So he recognized her as well. Vivian crossed her arms and smirked. "Please Night Light, if I was behind this you wouldn't be here right now. You'd never know about it." Well, in a perfect world, maybe. Heck, he'd probably be asleep if she was behind it.

To make matters worse, a second guy (wearing what appeared to be a fox mask, for some reason) joined Violet Lantern. "Hey, that's not a nice thing to say," the boy gently scolded Violet Lantern. Vivian quirked a brow. That was a weird comment. Was he defending her...? "Don't be snobby. I second his question though. If this is your doing, could you.. like, stop?"

What did he think she was trying to do? She didn't dare speak her thoughts and admit that the situation was out of her own control. The kids sometimes worked in groups, but Vivian worked almost exclusively alone. Perhaps the recent influx in crime had made them overconfident? Regardless, it was going to have to be something to figure out later... Vivian didn't recognize the new guy's voice. "Who are you, some newbie member of the Tween Frighteneds?" she mocked with a smirk. Oh, this could be fun. "Alright Fox Face, hold on a sec..." She coughed twice to clear her throat, then amplified her voice fifty-fold: "HEY EVERYONE! STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW! BAD KIDS, VERY VERY BAD! YOU ARE ALL GROUNDED, DO YOU HEAR ME?!" A few bystanders keeled over, their hands clasped over their ears. Vivian could hear a faint murmur of sniggers amongst her group - Vivian used code words or short phrases to communicate, so they knew that she wasn't being serious. Vivian shrugged. "Eh, I tried Fox Face. Teenagers, right? Can't control 'em."

Bang!

'Oh sh*it.' Vivian's face fell into discontent. That was definitely a gun shot. "Well..." She narrowed her eyes, her vision flicking between the two superheroes in front of her. She weighed her options, but decided she didn't ultimately have a choice. "Sorry, but if we're going to have a problem here..." She held her hands out in front of herself. "I don't have time for it." She sent a low-frequency sound blast in their direction, intending to buy herself enough time to get out of there. Usually she had speed on her side, but she tended to lose footraces against those with superpowers, and she wasn't about to test her luck today.

Vivian headed toward the sound of the gunshot to find the thirteen-year-old responsible for the noise. She glanced backwards, paranoid about being followed. She couldn't just leave Wormbag to the pigs - she didn't trust him not to rat her out. She watched as he aimlessly continued to put bullets through random store windows, and rolled her eyes. If she didn't intervene, somebody else would. She hesitated, disoriented from the chaos, and waited to see if the coast was clear before she tried anything too hasty.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Armoury
11th Street

The spider vehicle was reacting to her presence. Armoury kept her equipment at the ready, just in case this strange machine was hostile. It was not exactly guilty of anything beyond violating traffic laws as well as disrupting public order with its strange and jerky movements, but things of such design seemed to be depressingly common amongst the villainous figures of the United States. Thus, it would be best for her and the city if she treated the situation with caution. No leaping to conclusions, but it was always best to be prepared. She wasn't good enough to do anything else.

As her approach grew closer, it became quite clear that there were a number of people 'piloting' the vehicle, with the lead seeming to be a young girl of sorts. For a second, she wondered why a young girl would have such a machine, but it was rather hypocritical of her to say things like that. Especially as a member of a team known as the Teen Titans. Heroes really seemed to start young, and the way her life was going, she would probably die young too. It was the way of things, and a number of Titans chapters had very low retention rates.

Still, that did not matter.

Her duty was to address the spider thing.

"What are you doing?" she asked simply, the artificial, tinny and mechanical voice leaving her suit. Armoury wasn't particularly used to talking while in her armour, but it would be for the best if people assumed that there had only ever been one Armoury.

rotrum

Ice Cold
Alex/West Wind
Shopping District

Alex was holding back on sheer flight speed. Partly because he was still getting his act together...but mostly because he still never asked where they were going. Welp. As he flew he couldn't help but think about Max a bit...and how ridiculous he looked in front of Max. There was no point in thinking of him like that anyway, everyone with access to the interwebs knew that the Violet Lantern had a boyfriend.

Aaand then said purple superhero flew past him. And blew a kiss. And winked. Hnng. He blushed and flailed for a second, rolling forward in midair before fully stabilizing. Cool metal pressed against his cheeks as the Lantern zoomed off. He exhaled deeply as his helmet returned to normal. Not the time for that. He went forth at full speed.

It was utter chaos at the shopping district, a ragtag group of uncontrollable boys running rampant. The city was pretty crime prone but jeez this was bold. He arrived just as a car exploded in a violet bubble. However unprofessional this was or how young the perpetrator were, the situation was still endangering people. "Something bad is happening in Oz?" He dropped to the ground with a loud metallic thud. "Never fear, so long as the West Wind blows!"

The immediate reaction to his dramatic entrance was, of course...absolutely nothing because he landed in the middle of a looting spree. Yeah, okay. He quickly took in the situation. Max and Nate were engaging someone who was presumably the ringleader or otherwise exploiting the chaos. Ama was talking to a police officer.

Alex drew forth the metal from the exploded car, increasingly rounded bits of metal whirling about him to cool off before conglomerating into a flat disk he could make use of. He wasn't too interested in physically grappling with or drawing weapons against these guys, and, besides, it didn't seem like he'd need more than some precise manipulation to handle things. He provided a floating shield for some woman who was being purse snatched, deeply confusing both her and her assailant. With the help of the metal plate pressing against him, she managed to pull her purse from his grasp and escape.

Alex turned his attention to someone who was store-hopping, carefully cutting open the rather generous and bulging bag of goods over his shoulder. Rip. Both figuratively and literally. He grinned, this was going well. Though, in the back of his mind was the nagging anxiety: Why are such young people already turning to this kind of life? How are we going to help them? It's not easy to apprehend kids without hurting them, either. He was worried for them.

And then there was a shout. Like, a REALLY loud shout. He cringed as his boots melded with the street below, transferring the vibrations as best as he could. Ugh. Overall it wasn't crippling, but JEEZ it was uncomfortable. He floated up a bit, sighing as his metal boots fixed themselves. And, to make matters worse. A gunshot and the sound of shattered glass. I'm surprised there's glass left to be shattered. He mused with some amusement.

Oh how Alex hated guns, and definitely wasn't up for physically messing with one using his powers. But still, he'd dealt with them before, and he could hardly be called a metal-powered superhero if he couldn't at least drastically slow some measly bullets. His dad could stop or redirect them with ease. Alex, on the other hand...well. He was working on it. He dashed over to make sure he could keep line of the sight with the kid before standing perfectly still and heavily slowing almost every shot. He had to concentrate. Hopefully someone would deal with the actual root of the problem soon.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Ice Dragon; Kyle Remington
Shopping District

Kyle rode through city on his motorcycle. He wasn't sure if he was following that Agent Smith guy, or if the guy was following him, and he didn't much care. He had things to do, and really didn't care to have another person slowing him down.

When he arrived at the scene, there was utter chaos. There were several kids going from store to the store looting them. There were also civilians panicking at all the chaos happening around them. As if that was going to solve anything. Kyle drove past all the chaos, searching for people that needed help, or something to do. It was his first major mission as a Titan, and while he wasn't particularly concerned with impressing any of these people, he was still hoping to actually do something. As he drove past some looters, he used his ice powers to freeze some looters in their tracks so the police could deal with them.

Then he arrived at the jewelry store, and saw something suspicious. A woman in a costume, and a mask covering a portion of her face, accompanied by a dark haired guy that looked close to his age. In this city, people in masks don't walk into jewelry stores without some sort of hidden agenda. It seemed like there weren't any of the other Titans dealing with this. So, Kyle decided to take matters into his own hands.

Kyle parked his motorcycle nearby, took off his helmet, and put his hood up. He slowly approached the scene. Two wealthy looking people came out of there, looking distressed. "That woman just walked in like that.." one of them said. "What kind of weird weaponry did she have? Is she one of those new super villains we hear about in the news lately?" The other one said. "I'm calling the cops either way" the first one said. Then he saw the man threaten the pair with a glowing red energy knife. It was like the stuff Violet Lantern makes, except not purple. Kyle wasn't intimidated, but the fancy looking people were. The two strangers ran out of their as fast as they could.

Kyle followed after, forming an ice dagger in hands, held out in the same threatening manner he had done earlier, and glared at the man. "How about you and your friend in there stop this stupidity right now. Before I make you."

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
M-Buster; Kelly Matulin
Titans Tower -> Shopping District

Nate was rather eager to get going as he quickly got on Sonic along with Linda. She was half-tempted to tease about a boy being rather close to her daughter, but decided against it. After all, she'd have ammo later if this kept up. And the boy's enthusiasm was infectious. Kelly actually found herself a bit excited to get there from his attitude and wanted to ge there soon too. In hindsight, she probably shouldn't have really stored Ninian but it certainly made it less cumbersome to get outside the tower. Once there, she held out Ryu Knight and it glowed. The large white snake that was Ninian then appeared right before her. She got on her, quickly muttering, "Shopping district", and flew off as her daughter left with Nate.

Linda stopped Sonic and let Nate get off of him. While she did that, Kelly had Ninian pause in the air as she assessed the area.

She frowned. Sad was as simple as she could describe at seeing kids being the cause of this mess. Sure, some of them could be evil maniacs but ultimately, they were kids. They were supposed to have parents tell them what was right and wrong. They were supposed to be cared by parents. She knew that. She was a mother. But right now, she was a hero first. She had to make sure those that were mostly sure were innocent and good were safe. Anything else would be for later.

"Mom. I'm gonna handle the burning cars," Linda said to her before she sped off once again.

Kelly made a mental note to tell her that Ninian could control water but decided against it, again. But this time it was because that train of thought was completely forgotten at the sound of gunshots. Those were never good. So she had Ninian follow after it. It didn't take too long to find the source. The kid who gave Max a birthday present earlier--West Wind apparently. She wondered if that referred to something from China--went there too. When West Wind got there, he started...slowing down the bullets. Probably didn't want to harm the kid either. Figuring that he wanted someone else to handle the kid, got off of Ninian and quietly said,

"Ninian. Immobilize him."

The snake nodded in response and Ninian headed straight at the boy. The boy obviously noticed the incoming giant reptile and began trying to, of course, shoot her. Unfortunately, thanks to West Wind, the bullets did even less than normal, not that they wouldn't have hurt the familiar too much. It then wrapped around the boy and held him tight, thankfully not enough to choke him.

Kelly went right up to him and said,

"I think I'll be taking this."

And she took his gun before he could anything else with it. She proceeded to unload the thing of bullets before holding it up in front of Ninian's face.

"Mind if you could hold this?"

Of course, when she said that, she knew that the snake would end up swallowing it, which she did. She'd hand it to the police later when all the chaos was handled. But what was she going to do with the kid? She could use duct tape to keep him still but...

"Hey, West Wind," she said, looking to the person in question. "Think you can chain him?"

Sketchie

literally some guy
---~---
Lucas Moncrief ; Nightmare
Titan's Tower > Titan's Tower
---~---​

"Stay close," Max said, giving Lucas a kiss on the cheek and lifting into the air. He did love those. Little kisses were some of his favorites. Of course, so were makeout sessions. Lucas reached back and grabbed his shirt by the collar, lifting it off his head and throwing it against the building. He;d get that later. He took a deep breath, taking a running start before jumping into the air beside his boyfriend. Starting over the bridge of his nose, Lucas created a blindfold of shadow, tying it in the back. It felt pleasantly cool on his face, though to anyone else it would be colder than ice.

Flying felt wonderful, especially now that he could do it by himself. What didn't feel so wonderful was instability. He knew he and Max were stable. He knew Max was just... naturally flirty. That's all it was. you know damn well that's not That's all it is. But watching Max blow a kiss to another guy -- another teammate -- sent a blast of anger through his heart. He was glad no one could see him glaring at... what was his name, Alex? Yeah, Alex. No one could see him shooting daggers at Alex through the blindfold. He clenched his fists, slowing his flight and falling behind.Calm down. You know it's harmless -- No! I don't know it's harmless! He tells me it is, but I... I don't know whether or not to believe him. -- Have you ever heard of this nifty thing called "trusting your partne-- he's going to leave and we know it--

Catch up. He swallowed his thoughts, continuing his course. He stepped down by Alex in the midst of chaos. Well, that was fun and all, but these were a bunch of kids. Lucas sighed. It's not like he didn't know the feeling of wanting to break the rules. While stealing was never his thing, he knew full well the rush that living dangerously gave. The kinds of things that you know will blow up in your face, but hey, it hasn't yet, so who's going to stop you? Nearby, something blew up. Peachy. ... Yeah, uh, looks like people had things going on great here, so there was really no need for us to be here-here, right? Yeah I'm not dealing with this. Lucas thought. He shrugged, diving into the shadow plane. He dashed farther into the shopping district, messing with the looter's shadows as he went along, bringing them to their knees.

Suddenly, he saw two shadows run past. They seemed worried in their movements, likely the figures were adults. Weird, wonder what that's about. He kept going, slower this time, hiding himself in existing shadows. Ahead were two more people shadows.

... ... ... Was... was that red light?

He could have sworn he saw an area tinted red, a contstruct made of light. His blood went cold. There was only one person he knew of capable of making red constructs. Granted, it could very well be some other red lantern, but that was unlikely. As Lucas came closer, the figure was clearly Archie's. Lucas felt waves of anger flood over him, and while it was very effective at keeping him together, it was not exactly effective at promoting impulse control.

Lucas prayed Archie was occupied with Lucas's teammate as he slipped through the shadow plane, staying out of Archie's presumed line of sight. Man, I really hope you're talking to what's-his-face right now, or this is gonna be weird... he thought. He positioned himself behind Archie's figure. With delicate fingers, Lucas ran his hand down Archie's jawline, placing another hand on his shoulders. Though you could only see the two boys standing outside the jewelery store, there was no denying the sudden presence of a third. It was though a ghost had decided to pass through the area, delivering a cold chill wherever he touched.

Lucas brushed his hand down Archie's chest and spine (when you're two dimensional, they really begin to meld to each other). Anger continued to pulse through him, keeping him together, destroying his perception. He paused when he got to Archie's stomach. You really should not do the thing you're about to do. -- Unfortunate. Lucas rammed his fist into Archie's stomach in the same manner that Archie once did to him. He shoved Archie up against the wall, before letting go for a moment. He burst out of the shadow plane, laying his now-coporeal hands on Archie's shoulders and shoving hard. He dissolved the blindfold, his green eyes piercing and focused. "What the hell are you doing here?" Lucas hissed, "I thought you left for good." He looked away just for a moment to see Archie's dagger. He covered it in shadow, drowning out light. "You're not even doing anything, you were just standing..."

At that moment, a woman with long blonde hair and a mask over her eyes walked out of the store, her hands on her hips. "And what exactly is going on here?" she huffed, a little miffed. Lucas stared in disbelief. The woman met his gaze. "... Lucas?"

"Kathrine?" Ugh. What the fuck was this lady even doing here? And why was she dressed up all weird?

"That's Drama Queen to you," she responded flippantly.

"That's a dumb name."

"You call yourself Nightmare, edgelord."

"... Alright, touche."

Kathrine sighed, shaking her head. "Nevermind. I hoped I wouldn't run into you. I suppose not all dreams can come true." She looked at Archie, rolling her eyes. "Well, Lanturn, as much as I know you'd love to tear this kid to shreds, I have to politely ask to refrain from doing so. My idiot cousin is mine. Feel free to give him a lesson, just leave him in one piece and alive, alright?" Kathrine pulled a stray hair away from her face as she looked at Kyle. "Ahem. Aren't you supposed to be fighting me? Huh? Well, do your job!" She flipped her hair as she turned back into the jewlery store.

Lucas stared at Archie, still furious at his presence, and now aggrivated by the recent turn of events. "Wo-wo-wo-wo-wait. Archie," he said, partly confused, partly annoyed. "You can stand that entitled bitch?"

---

---♥---
Shopping District
---♥---​

Kathrine sighed as she walked into the store once more. The lights had been dimmed, the glass over some of the display cases disturbed and out of place, several pieces of jewelery stolen. All diamonds. They were important. The shipment of industrial diamonds wasn't coming in until the banquet in a few days, so jewelery grade diamonds would have to do for now. Kathrine was a little frustrated. Unbelievable! It's like she had to ask for the attention that was rightfully hers. She leaned on one of the display cases, her glass green eyes focused on the door. She picked up her khopesh from beside her, pressing the button to electrify it.

Now all she had to do was wait.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Red Lantern
Shopping District

More or less right after the two store clerks ran off, Archie was bothered by someone else. The guy looked.. Ridiculous. Most likely one of the new Titans. He was copying Archies movement while holding a dagger of his own made out of what appeared to be Ice. "How about you and your friend in there stop this stupidity right now. Before I make you.", he said. He seemed to be around the same age as he was himself, and his demanour reminded Archie of himself when he was with the titans. He was annoying. And it didn't seem as if he knew who ARchie was, if he did, he didn't show it.

Archie sighed an annoyed sigh. "Don't go around pointing that thing at people if you don't intend to use it!" Archie then snapped back at him. He held up his own dagger, readying himself in care the guy charged. if he did get stabbed by an icicle, he'd live. He had endured worse than that.

All of a sudden though, Archie could feel a sudden purge of rage nearby. That usually just indicated someone angry was there, but he didn't see anyone besides the Ice guy. "Tell me, did you come alone?" Archie asked calmly, looking around. He then felt a sudden chill, and figured the ice guy had to have done something, but before he could react, he felt a surprisingly strong blow to his stomach, which knocked the air out of him temporarily. Right after this, he was pushed up against the wall, and his assailant finally revealed himself. It was... Uhm.. what was his name now? That annoying shadow guy, Max's boytoy. Oh, whatever. Lucas! Yes, that was the name. And he was pleasantly angry. "What the hell are you doing here? I thought you left for good." Lucas shouted as he used his powers to remove Archies dagger. He didn't really need it, he could easily just create another one. He didn't though.

"You're not even doing anything, you were just standing..." he continued, sounding somewhat confused. "Oh, come on. Can't a fellow superhero stand around and enjoy the scenery?" Archie said sarcastically, holding a hand out to a burning car nearby. "And what exactly is going on here?", ms Smiths voice interrupted as she walked out. "... Lucas?", she said, confused as she came out. Now, it was Archie's time to be confused. Did the two of them know each other?

"Kathrine?" Ugh. What the **** was this lady even doing here? And why was she dressed up all weird?

"That's Drama Queen to you," Ms. smith responded in her usual way.

"That's a dumb name.", Lucas said, and Archie could once again feel the anger within him. It was a really good feeling, he'd have to exploit that later.

"You call yourself Nightmare, edgelord.", she retaliated

"... Alright, touche.", Lucas said.

Archie was confused, what was going on here? He was now completely ignoring the Ice guy.

"Nevermind. I hoped I wouldn't run into you. I suppose not all dreams can come true." Ms. smith then said before looked at Archie, rolling her eyes. "Well, Lantern, as much as I know you'd love to tear this kid to shreds, I have to politely ask to refrain from doing so. My idiot cousin is mine. Feel free to give him a lesson, just leave him in one piece and alive, alright?" she said, before giving attention to the Ice guy. Cousin, eh? That would explain it. He'd have to ask her about this again later though, no good idea to get unpleasant surprises like this in the field.

"Wo-wo-wo-wo-wait. Archie," Lucas said, partly confused, partly annoyed. "You can stand that entitled bitch?", he seemed genuinly surprised. "Eh, she ain't that bad. Rather charming if you ask me." Archie responded in a civil manner, before shaking his head. this was getting out of track, and she Did say he could toss Lucas around a little, as long as he didn't kill him. That would be difficult.

"Anyway..", Archie said as he was swiftly going through a strategy in his head. "Weird to see you're still around with the Titans though. Thought you'd bail after seeing that mosh, Control Freak." he finished the sentence with a chuckle. "I have to admit though, there's something different about you this time.". Lucas looked wary, but it was easy to feel the anger inside of him. Another perk of being a Red Lantern was the ability to feel, provoke and exploit anger in others. "You seem.. somewhat Angry". Sure, taunting opponents weren't a very courageous thing to do, but getting him angrier would only be positive for Archie. "What's the matter, trouble in paradise?", he asked sarcastically, referring to that Violet Lantern. He knew now that Violet Lanterns were just as consumed by their respective emotion as the Red Lanterns were, and if so, that would certainly explain some things. "I've been pretty busy myself, thanks for asking. But. This has gone on long enough. We both knows how this is going to end. Ms. smith told me to let you live, but that might be difficult. Heh.. wish me luck."

after finishing talking, he used his ringt o change into his Red Lantern outfit, before charging at Lucas, throwing him several feet away from the store. He didn't want this to interfere with Ms. smith inside, and who knows? Accidents happens.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Shopping District

The guy sighed. "Don't go around pointing that thing at people if you don't intend to use it!" He then snapped back at him. He then put up his own dagger, ready to fight.

"Oh, I do intend to use them..."

Before a fight could start, the guy suddenly asked. "Tell me, did you come alone?" He asked. Kyle was about to give the obvious answer of yes, when the red guy suddenly had the wind knocked out of him, and he was thrown against the wall by one of his fellow Titans. A conversation followed that Kyle pretty much ignored, and Kyle was just slightly annoyed by this. Why did somebody feel the need to intervene on his fight? He had this under control.

At that moment, the woman who had accompanied the red guy walked out of the jewelry store. "And what exactly is going on here?"

At this point, another conversation started that Kyle ignored once again. "Why did I even bother...?" Kyle crossed his arms, and mumbled to himself. Things like this were the reason he preferred working alone. He didn't have to worry about teammates interfering on his business.

"Ahem. Aren't you supposed to be fighting me?" The woman called out, snapping Kyle back to attention. "Huh? Well, do your job!" She flipped her hair as she turned back into the jewlery store.

"It's about time..." Kyle ran into the jewelry store after her. He didn't bother keeping his super strength in check, and tore the door clear off it's hinges, and tossed it aside. Kyle didn't really care that he had destroyed of a local business. The owners probably knew their city had superpowered people living in it, they should have sturdier doors. Inside the jewelry store, the woman was casually standing there, with an electrified sword in her hand. Kyle followed suit, and produced his own sword made of ice. "Let's do this. I've been craving some action all day!" and with that, he charged at her with his icy sword, while screaming as loudly as possible.

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
---~---
Lucas Moncrief ; Nightmare
Shopping District
---~---​

"Eh, she ain't that bad. Rather charming if you ask me." Archie responded. Lucas rolled his eyes. Charming was never a word he could use to describe Kathrine, not even when they were little kids. "Anyway," Archie said, apparently just as eager as Lucas to change the subject, "Weird to see you're still around with the Titans though. Thought you'd bail after seeing that mosh, Control Freak. I have to admit though, there's something different about you this time." Lucas glared warily at Archie. He was playing at something, but what exactly. "You seem.. somewhat angry," he continued, a taunt in his tone.

"No shit, Sherlock," Lucas retorted, folding his arms and giving Archie a bored stare.

"What's the matter, trouble in paradise?"

Lucas's blood went cold as his temper flared once more. He's right isn't he-- SHUT UP THIS IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOU TO BE TALKING -- Listen, I'm just trying to help-- WELL YOU'RE NOT. A part of him longed to reach out then and there and strangle his former teammate.

"I've been pretty busy myself, thanks for asking. But. This has gone on long enough. We both knows how this is going to end. Ms. Smith told me to let you live, but that might be difficult. Heh... wish me luck." With that, Archie changed into his red lantern attire, and charged at Lucas, throwing him several feet away.

Lucas skidded backwards while landing, looking up at Archie with fire in his eyes. He's a Red Lantern, and this is a bad idea. -- You're a bad idea. Wordlessly, he launched himself at Archie, throwing a punch at the red lantern's collarbone. "You're going to need more than luck if you'll want to kill me," he breathed, following through with his other fist, getting in close. Placing both his hands on Archie's shoulders, he slammed him against the wall of an adjacent building. His voice was smooth, piercing, unwavering in tone and dripping with malice. "I've already been to hell, they don't want me."

You're going to get yourself killed. -- Yeah, won't it be fun?

Last edited:

Tangeh

Shopping District

Too late.

Vivian pressed herself against the wall of an alleyway, watching hopelessly as two new Titans cornered Wormbag. She send hypersonic pings around the area - her members were being stopped one by one, at an impressively efficient rate. Was it just her, or were there an abnormal amount of newbie Titans? 'Great, just what I needed...'

"Resonance!"

Vivian didn't need sensitive hearing to pick up that cry. She ducked out of the alley and hurried toward the voice. "Mikey," Vivian breathed, her vision warily darting around. The fourteen-year-old boy was literally frozen to the ground. Ice powers? Which one of them had ice powers? Ugh, must be another new member... There were a couple others frozen as well, but Vivian had no idea who they were. Some desperate stragglers looking to get in on some easy action? Regardless, Vivian didn't have time to care about them. She supposed she shouldn't be too surprised, given how much the situation had escalated. She tried pulled her teammate free, but it was no good.

"Here," Mikey said, fishing into his pocket, "you may as well take what I got." Vivian was handed... three twenty dollar bills and some loose change.

She pocketed the money but rolled her eyes. "Our safety is not f*cking worth sixty two dollars and nineteen cents..." She stole another wary glance around. Glass littered the streets, which were still filled with pandemonium. "We're sh*tting where we eat. We want these businesses to spend money on physical goods, not on repairs, insurance, and especially not updated security." There was nothing to be done about it now. The city was resilient; they would have to hope for the best. She raised her hands. "Your freedom is worth more than your life, so it's definitely worth the risk of you losing your legs..."

"W-wait, wha - ?!"

Boom.

And Vivian was off, not daring to look back to check if the kid was actually freed. There was nothing more she could do. The Titans were closing in, and she was struggling to figure out how to deal with it. She wasn't often put in scenarios like this. There was a signal she could use to signal retreat, but if they were pursued... It wasn't safe, but she didn't have much of a choice. She grimaced. "GET BACK!" she repeated, then wrestled with whether to make the second call - "...SCATTER!" Meaning: separate and do not stop running until you find a safe place to hide that isn't home. She didn't need the Titans tailing her group back to the warehouse - better a few casualties than all of them... She could hear them start running - it was up to luck from here on out, and Vivian was not feeling particularly lucky.

She made her way back to Wormbag, and did a double take as he was now wrapped in the grip of a gigantic snake. She hid herself within the alleyways and tried to think. Dogs were exceptionally easy to control with sound - but snakes? They didn't even have ears! She supposed she could try a mix of loud high-pitched noises - enough to bother, well, a dog (animals were all sort of similar, weren't they? Normal humans had such pathetic natural hearing...) - but too high for the Titans to hear her and reveal her position.

Before she could do anything, she heard a furious yell off in the distance. Desperate for any other plan, she honed in on it. She closed her eyes. A lot of yelling and scuffling - definitely a fight - then two voices she recognized:

"You seem.. somewhat angry."

"No sh*t, Sherlock."

"What's the matter, trouble in paradise?"

This. This could work. That was that Titan that betrayed his team - Wonder Boy - and the other one... he was still a part of them: Nightmare. She didn't recognize the other two voices, so she would have to work with what she had. Vivian cleared her throat and angled her voice so it would sound as if it were coming from the direction of the other fight: "Help!" She perfectly imitated Nightmare's voice. "I-I need backup! It's Wonder Boy! He's over here - Aaaagh!!" She ended with a convincing cry of agony. Maybe a touch dramatic, but hey, maybe that was the kid's style? She wished she knew the names of the two guarding the snake so that she could have called them out individually, but there was nothing to be done about it. She kept herself hidden and waited, hoping to defer the other Titans long enough for a safe escape.

Last edited:

Sketchie

literally some guy
---♥---
Shopping District
---♥---​

There was a pleasant smile on her face when the new titan walked into the store. Finally, some attention! The boy seemed a little ignored too, what a lovely occurrence. He created his own sword, made of crystal ice. "Let's do this. I've been craving some action all day!" he shouted, before charging her, screaming as loudly as possible. Juvenile.

Kathrine raised her sword caught the titan's sword in the hook of her own. "Hmm, it was a good choice to call on you," she purred, unhooking the ice sword to slash him with the blunt edge. "Ice doesn't conduct electricity, and I'm assuming that ice is made of pure water." Kathrine stayed calm, parrying his attacks with grace. Using the sharp hook once more, she slipped the titan's sword up and swept herself under, pirouetting to the other side of the store.

The khopesh crackled with electricity, the air around them seeming to rise with energy. Kathrine cocked her head, a sly grin on her face. "You know, you're kind of handsome, actually. It's a shame you fight on the right side," she said, green eyes glittering. She raised her sword out, an unspoken challenge to try her again.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Shopping District; Jewelry Store

The woman raised her sword caught the Kyle's ice sword in the hook of her own. "Hmm, it was a good choice to call on you," she purred, unhooking the ice sword to slash him with the blunt edge. It hurt, but Kyle managed not to show it on his face. Superhuman Durability helps with that. "Ice doesn't conduct electricity, and I'm assuming that ice is made of pure water." She said calmly. She parried his attacks, using the sharp hook of her blade, she slipped Kyle's sword up and swept herself under, pirouetting to the other side of the store.

Kyle narrowed his eyes. "Are you kidding me? This is a fight, not a fucking ballet..." He mumbled. His sword was starting to melt, likely from the heat of the

"You know, you're kind of handsome, actually. It's a shame you fight on the right side," she said. She raised her sword out as though it were an invitation to try again.

Kyle raised an eyebrow. Too many people had told him he was handsome. At this point, he didn't really care. What was more surprising to him was when she said he was fighting on the right side? Didn't most villains believe themselves to be in the right? She must have been crazier than he thought. "Whatever..." He said with an eye roll as he shot a blast of ice from his hands in her direction, then came at her with his sword once again.

(OOC: I feel like Archie should do something first before I post with Max...)

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Red Lantern
Shopping District

"You're going to need more than luck if you'll want to kill me,", Lucas angrily exclaimed as he lunged back at Archie. Though he was considerably weaker than Archie himself was, he still packed quite the punch. He slammed him into the wall behind him as he continued his weird rambeling. "I've already been to hell, they don't want me.". This guy was not in his right mind, that much was sure. Luckily enough though, his rage was so strong, it fueled Archie like candle in hellfire. At this point, it was just getting annoying. Lucas was getting annoying. Sure, Archies power would likely never deplete in his prescence, and his victory was more or less guaranteed if this kept up, but still. This reminded him of his time with the titans. All bark, no bite.

He used his ring to forcefully push Lucas backwards. "Once you turn 10 and are given a sword and shield, and left in the Themysciran wilderness only to be told to survive. That is when you experience hel!" He said in a stern voice. "Do not pretend to know a warriors struggle, you stuck up brat! You're nothing!". He then made a sword and shield construct and flung himself at Lucas again with a scream of rage. He never really understood why this whiny attitude of some of the titans members annoyed him so much, but at this point he didn't really care. He swung the sword which Lucas just barely evaded, before holding the shield to deflect a counterattack. Despite how strong Lucas was, he was very inexperienced in combat strategy, which worked in Archies favor.

He heard some commotion over from the jewlery store, and was caught off-guard for a short moment, wondering if Ms smith was doing okay. He concluded to wrap up his fight and rush to her aid, but during his short time of thinking, Lucas struck out with another punch, which hit him in his lower jaw, and sent him a few feet back. He slowly stood up while letting his healing factor deal with the minor injury. He still had his sword and shield, and lunged at Lucas in retaliation, swinging his shield and hitting him in his upper torso with all his amazon strength. This sent Lucas flying straight into, and through the brick wall between the alley and the jewlery store. Archie walked after him to where he landed, and turned him over to his back with his sword. He then took his fot and stomped it down on his chest. "You possess great strength, but nothing else." he coldly said down at him, before raising his sword, readying himself for the final blow.

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Nelly (AKA: Little Doc)
11th street

Acting timid did not stop the red metal man's approach. Nelly glanced back at her companions, who more or less looked absolutely terrified (Carlyle), and mildly uncertain (Scarlet).

“What are you doing?” asked the metal man in a rather mechanical voice. Nelly's eyes narrowed, how dare this stranger question her? What was she doing? What was he doing? She hadn't done anything, well, not today at least, and here he was, on their block, questioning her for operating a mechanical device, not that unlike his own?

“That's none of your business,” shouted Nelly without taking appropriate time to consider her answer. Carlyle just about had a heart attack, “Nelly! What the hell are you doing? It's not like we can fight this thing!”

“Can't we?” smirked Nelly. This should be a nice little test of their spider's capabilities. She toggled the controls, aiming and launching a sticky gob at each of the Armory suit's knees. Laughing she instructed, “Carlyle reach in back and grab me my flamethrower.”

“I-I really don't thi-” stammered Carlyle, who was interrupted by Scarlet, as she passed forward the flamethrower, “Here! Toast his *ss!”

Carlyle gave her a concerned look, “Please don't encourage this. . . It's. . . It's already a disaster.”

Amanuma
Shopping District

Ama turned from the cop and looked around, someone was yelling. Well, a lot of people were yelling, but this person was yelling at impossible decibels. It was that villainess, the lowkey cat burgleress, oh, what was her name? It didn't matter now, if she was the cause of this, she needed to be found. Not that this seemed terribly like her MO.

Ama was snapped out of this train of thought by a series of gun shots, and the sound of breaking glass. Turning and running towards the scene, really this hero business seemed to be about doing the least logical things sometimes, he found more heroes had arrived, as M-Buster, her dragon, and West Wind were dealing with the shooter.

It saddened Ama to see that he was just a kid. Maybe a young teen. What was this world coming to? In this moment he really wanted to return to Kita and Gi's world. No, he was needed here, he needed to protect this world. . . from itself. M-Buster and West Wind didn't seem to need his help though, so he focused on dealing with the people around them. The area of the shooting had cleared out quite a bit, but there were still quite a few looters and injured individuals on the rest of street. He soon found a young couple, the man having cut his arm on a broken window as they tried to get away from the riot. Ama used his wand to heal this and instructed them to get out of the shopping district, preferably to one of their homes.

He reached the next group of panicked civilians, thankfully none had been injured this time, and gave them similar instructions. The clearer he got the street, the more likely he could find the source of the problem. Was it the shooter they'd already dealt with? Or the villainess he'd heard shouting earlier? Or maybe. . .

His thoughts were interrupted again as Nightmare's voice broke through the air, “Help! I-I need backup! It's Wonder Boy! He's over here - Aaaagh!!”

That was a tad dramatic, even for Nightmare, but if Archie really was there, it was more then likely he might be the source of the problem. This was one reunion Ama didn't want to be a part of, but he knew it was their duty. Ama stowed his wand and dashed towards the voice.

The street was much clearer here. . . He could already see from a distance two figures. Archie was slamming into Nightmare with his shield, knocking him through a brick wall, and raising his sword. Ama was at a loss, though still running, he couldn't run that far in time, he couldn't reach with his bandages, and he knew it, so didn't even try, and he knew any illusion he cast wouldn't scare Archie who already knew his tricks.

“. . .D*mn.”