• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

*Titans: Red War - TT RPG (Rated R)*

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
Amanuma
Tower (Common Room > Roof) > Airborne

The tower was deathly quiet without the lovebirds. Which was fine, since it made it easier to read. Ama hadn't decided if he liked the book yet or not, but for now it was keeping his attention, at least until the crime alert went off.

“We should do something about that. . .” commented Kyle simply, who'd also been reading nearby, as he got up. Ama tossed his book onto the edge of the coffee table/control panel, “Yeah.” He tapped the crimson alert box that had popped up on the 'table's' surface. It opened a map and several other windows. Scanning this info Ama relayed it to Ice Dragon, “Looks like multiple explosions; one at the bridge, the shopping district, and one downtown.”

A chill ran down his spine, the bridge and the shopping district had been two of the places Control Freak had setup his toy movie bombs. . . he racked his memory, had there been another downtown location? He'd found one in the subway, and there'd been one. . . on the roof of a news building? Was that downtown? Was this some sort of sick copycat set-up? Was there one in the subway that failed to go off?

No time to worry about it. They needed to get to work. There were surely people that needed rescuing. . . and a culprit that needed to be found. Ama was not looking forward to the detective work. He never did. And with explosions there was little evidence to be found to start with.

He took the quick elevator route up to the tower roof where he formed a summoning circle to call Kita to him. She'd be able to get him to one of the sites the quickest. Unfortunately the distance of the explosions meant the team had to split-up. He could see three columns of black smoke rising from points in the distance. Whoever did this must have disguised the devices pretty well, assuming it wasn't a team that just now set them off kamikaze style.

Jumping onto the pterodactyl's back he whipped out his communicator, to give the other active Titans a heads-up as they rose higher into the sky, “Kita and I are heading for the fire in the shopping district.”

Nelly (AKA: Little Doc)
Streets > Garage

Nelly felt impatient as she waited for Carlyle to unlock the door, but her emotions were interrupted by a new stimulus, a strange echoing voice. . . apparently taunting them. She looked around trying to pinpoint the source while Carlyle was still registering his surprise, “Huh? What? Who's there? Show yourself.”

Like that was a helpful question. Mysterious voices didn't usually give out information they weren’t already intent on sharing. The voice suggested that their plight was not uncommon, and that she herself had fought the Titans earlier today, losing a dozen kids. . . who has an army of kids?

The voice commented that they were on the same side, and it knew where she lived. Unless it thought she lived in the garage that was kind of a scary thought, though Nelly knew better then to mention this. Still unable to see the mystery woman, Nelly lifted the nozzle of her flamethrower to the darkness incase they were ambushed, before replying, a little mobster, “I don't side with people I can't trust. And trust has to be earned. You want to earn my trust? Showing yourself would be a good start.”

Tangeh

Resonance (Vivian Walker)
Garage

Vivian couldn't help but smirk at the male voice panicking at her words. The younger girl - clearly the leader, Vivian realized - retorted a lot more confidently. “I don't side with people I can't trust. And trust has to be earned. You want to earn my trust? Showing yourself would be a good start.”

Vivian was quiet for a few moments as she used echolocation to hone in on the pair's location. Her vision in dim light was admittedly terrible, and walking into walls in front of people was embarrassing. She slunk closer, sticking to the shadowy part of the alleyways. "You shouldn't trust me," Vivion finally snarled back, still projecting her voice to sound closer as she approached. She pulled her black hoodie over her head and stuffed her hands in her pockets. She still couldn't see them, but was fairly sure she was close enough for them to see her. "If what I said was true, you can't trust anybody." Vivian stopped short about ten feet away. She could see them from this distance, and eyed the flamethrower warily. Maybe she should've stopped a few paces back... "I don't need you to trust me. I don't need you to like me. All I need is for you to listen to me," Vivian emphasized each word clearly, still staring at the flamethrower. It looked gigantic on the girl's tiny figure. 'God she's young. I wasn't much older when I started, but I didn't have an army of men under my control... still don't.'

"All I want to know," Vivian continued, purposefully adding strain to her voice as if she were losing her patience, "is where you stand. I don't care who you are or what you're doing here; we were both attacked by Teen Titans today. It will happen again. We'll both continue to lose more of our people unless something is done." Vivian shrugged and turned partially away. "My name is Resonance. If you don't wish to give your own, fine."

Schade

Metallic Wonder
=-------------------~~-------------------=
Red Lantern
Chromium City Docks

While struggling with the accursed device known to man as a smartphone, Archie eventually managed to send a message to Ms. Smith with the details surrounding the missions success. It took all of his patience not to throw the phone to the ground in a fit of rage, like he had done a surprisingly large amount of times already. In his occupied, focused state, he didn't hear it when someone else arrived on the scene, until the person in question spoke.

"A... Archie...?", the voice said. It sounded as if this person had seen a ghost. Archie looked up, and saw none others than his former team mate, Linda. "Oh sh*t." he mumbled to himself.

"Archie... What are you doing here?", she asked, still with the surprised tone to her voice. She now held her hand over one of her weapons. Was she readying for an attack? That'd be troublesome. Though he had no issues in taking her out, she was the member of the titans he.. Well, hated the least. Before answering her, he made a gesture for the cars containing the shipment to leave. There shouldn't be any issues as long as Linda doesn't go after them, and he knew his crew could take care of themselves in a pinch.

"Business." He answered Linda in an indifferent tone, disguising the fact that he was actually pretty surprised to see her. "Based on the conveniently timed bombs in the distance, shouldn't you be too?". Just in case she had other plans, he took it upon himself to use his ring to change into the Red Lantern uniform.

"I have no quarrel with you. It's the violet douche who's on top of my hit-list." he began. ..Pause.. "But I will strike you down if you stand in my way." He was really feeling the rage now. Just as the op had gone smoothly, She, of all people, had to show up. He had really begun to warm up to the thought of a quiet evening at a banquet. He crafted a sword and shield construct, and waited out to see what Lindas response would be.

Sketchie

literally some guy
---~---
Lucas Moncrief ; Nightmare
Smith Inc. Building, Banquet Hall
[Wednesday Evening]

---~---​

"Um... yeah... Just, keep the alcohol away from me, and we'll be fine..." Max sighed. Lucas gave an understanding nod, before Max continued. "Before this starts, I wanna get a picture," Max pulled Lucas to the middle of the room, in front of a big, fancy, crystal chandelier, and pulled out his cellphone from his pocket. "I've never been to one of these kinds of things. I wanna capture it on film! Smile!" Max put his arm around Luc's shoulder, adjusted the cameraphone, making sure to get the chandelier in the shot, and snapped a picture.

Lucas couldn't help but giggle, just a little. It was only a selfie, and yet, this is the most fun he's ever had at one of these banquets. "I wish I had your kind of enthusiasm, Max," Lucas said wistfully. He took his boyfriend's hand, before pulling out his phone and looking through a certain email, muttering something under his breath so he could remember. He put it away, and nodded to the direction of their table. It was directly in the middle, surrounded by other tables already talking about whatever business venture had been the most recently successful. Lucas sighed. He was on a table with Kathrine. Again. Thankfully, it looked like he and Max were put with at least a buffer on either side, and she wasn’t in sight. Yet. Lucas stood at the seat next to a graying, Martin Freeman-looking man, before pulling out the seat to his right and helping Max sit down. He is, after all, a proper gentleman.

A man on the opposite side of the table looked up from his phone as Lucas sat down, and shot him a weak smile. "Lucas! I was wondering if you wouldn't make it. Who's this?" He looked nervous, his hair a little messy, his hands still gripping his phone, even his tidy black suit looked a little ruffled.

"Hallo, Martin," Lucas responded, with a similar smile. "This is my boyfriend, Maxwell. I figured I'm old enough I can bring my date." He reached over and gave Max a quick peck on the cheek. "Max, this is... essentially my cousin, Martin Cranford. He runs the Cranford side of business."

Martin bowed his head in greeting. "It's nice to meet you, Maxwell." He chuckled, twirling a lock of black hair with his finger. "I'm sure you can see the family resemblance. I apologize, I..." he looked down at his phone again, his expression falling back to nervousness.

Lucas leaned close to Max, whispering, "His wife is bedridden, her second pregnancy is not going well. I'm sure you know this, but please be forgiving of the guy. He's normally much more excitable."

Nathaniel was next to speak up. "Lucas Moncrief, my, how you've grown. How has business been treating you?"
“Very nicely,” Lucas responded flatly, taking on a very professional air. “Both Cranford and Company and Morning Star Incorporated have experienced a good amount of growth this year.”

“Good! Very good. Smith Incorporated has also had its fair share of growth.” He stood up straight, adjusting his tie and holding his head with pride.

Lucas nodded, not paying attention. He turned to Max and sighed. “So. A little run down. There’s a boring part, a super boring part, and then we eat, and we all at the table politely compete with each other on who’s richer. The answer is me. I’m goddamn Bruce Wayne. But, I don’t know, with you here maybe there will be decent conversation.” Lucas rubbed his temples and sighed. “The first boring part doesn’t start for a while, though.”

A mousy woman, looking to be about her mid-40s, walked up to the table, arm in arm with a tall, broad shouldered man. Both were in conservative but expensive clothing. They took their places at the table, the woman sitting right next to Max. “Hallo, Herr Smith, Lucas, und… und who is this?” she said, turning to Max. She had a polite smile on her face, and a friendly sparkle in her bright green eyes.

“Hallo, Tante Britte,” Lucas responded, “This is Maxwell, my boyfriend.”

“Oh, you’re darling!” Britte said cheerfully with a thick German accent, “I’m Lucas’s father’s cousin, but you can call me Britte. This is my husband, Dieter. You’re so darling in your violet suit, bitte, where did you get it?”

At the various locations (shopping district, downtown, between Chromium and Vaquelin), there is a fire. Supposedly, the fire department will take care of one, for efficiency’s sake y’all can pick and for some reason there’s just… fire there. The other two places feature a group of three, all wearing black uniforms and overall causing a havoc as well as the fire. Yay!

The table Max and Lucas are at will end up looking like this.