• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

"Title Fight" - Sony's version of Super Smash Bros. (Rumor, Unconfirmed)

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I really do think that no matter how much better or worse this game would be to Smash Bros., the audience will already be split and enjoy the game more that indulges in their video game experiences.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
I really do think that no matter how much better or worse this game would be to Smash Bros., the audience will already be split and enjoy the game more that indulges in their video game experiences.

All the while tearing each other apart. Fanboys! 8D

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
All the while tearing each other apart. Fanboys! 8D
TBH, the fanboy part of me wanted to say to heck with this game, but if it behooves Sony lovers to play in their fantasy, than that's fine by me.

Can't wait for the "Official Title Fight" thread, then it will get banned in like a couple of weeks.
1. Avoid "Spongebob and Naruto" suggestions.
2. Avoid talking randomly about furries.
3. ?????
4. Profit

I felt a mean streak inside me.

For those wondering if Snake could make this game, think of it this way. Brawl wasn't the first crossover fighting game he was in.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Little Big Planet!!

Yes!! I loved Brawl, but this looks like it can beat it!! Sackboy as a playable character would be amazing, along with Nathan Drake, Metal Gear Solid(not much new though), Parappa the Rapper, Ratchet, Clank, Little Deviants(maybe) and more will make this amazing!!

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
TBH, the fanboy part of me wanted to say to heck with this game, but if it behooves Sony lovers to play in their fantasy, than that's fine by me.

1. Avoid "Spongebob and Naruto" suggestions.
2. Avoid talking randomly about furries.
3. ?????
4. Profit

I felt a mean streak inside me.

What do you have against furries, mah boi? =3

...Honestly, the only thing I would care about is that it's like Smash Brothers. Usually, I can play fighting games and Smash Brothers type games and find enjoyment out of them regardless of how much they suck.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
What do you have against furries, mah boi? =3
Nothing, except it doesn't have anything to do with discussing Smash Bros.

Metal Gear has mainly Sony loyalty. Exceptions I can think of are the first two games for MSX, the 3 Nintendo iterations (NES, TTS, 3D), X-Box Substance, and the HD Collection also hitting X-Box 360.

Snake has already been on two crossover fighting games.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The thing is, Metal Gear is japanese developed, so they will have to get permission to use him.

iCakeify

Luxray Fanboy
Super Smash Bros to Sony... Does this mean Solid Snake vs Sonic?

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Because Multiplayer definitely ensures a game will be good.

Anyway, I likely won't be getting this. Not my kind of game.

The kind of game we know almost nothing about, and hasn't even been announced yet?