• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Title thread won't change?

(Shuckle)

Fav.Poke EP #172
Okay, I want to change the Title thread on my shop. But whenever I try to change it, it still display the same title I named it before. Can anyone help and tell me why this happens?

I just want to take off the "(Do not post yet please)" from my shop title. :(

Absol6028

What did you say...?
You need to get a Mod+ to change your title thread. Just copy the link to your thread and PM it to a Mod, asking them to change it. 9 out of 10 times they will

(Shuckle)

Fav.Poke EP #172
Theres another problem... The mods are not responding to my request and maybe they are constantly ignoring me. There keeping away my customers from my shop. And I didn't know I couldn't change my title thread.

RaZoR LeAf

Night Terror
The mods are not online 24/7 to tend to your topic changing needs. Be patient they have lives, and they have other duties to perform that take precedence over your shop being unpopular.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
OHHHHHHHHHH YOU JUST GOT BURNED!!! lol no, but RaZoR LeAf makes a good point. theres no need to freak out, mods have lives. It's not like they're getting paid by the hour to help you with your petty needs. They have better things to do most of the time. (Actually you should just PM RaZoR LeAf to do it just to troll XDD.)