• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TJ's Trading Spot

Zerothedarklord

I'll give you modest deino 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or adamant gale wing fletchling 31/31/31/xx/31/31 for an adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 magikarp

Would a Jolly male Speed Boost Blaziken EV trained (252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 HP) with 31/31/31/X/31/31 IVs with Flare Blitz, High Jump Kick, Protect, and Swords Dance be enough for either the Manectite or the Mewtwonite X? I just finished training it.

Tjorvn_x3_Lisa

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Would a Jolly male Speed Boost Blaziken EV trained (252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 HP) with 31/31/31/X/31/31 IVs with Flare Blitz, High Jump Kick, Protect, and Swords Dance be enough for either the Manectite or the Mewtwonite X? I just finished training it.
I think 2 Mega Stones is a little to much for it :/

Sorry for the confusion. I meant is he worth one of those stones.

Pkmn Trainer Chireru

XBOX Psycho Trainer
i am interested in that shiny dragagle...i have pinsirite i'll give it to u with my pinsir. also will u trade ur zygarde for mine? the reason being is i want one with an accelerated growth rate exp wise...traded pkmn level up quicker.