• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TJ's Trading Spot

Tyranith

Just a guy
Interested in the Pinsirite. Would you trade it for any of the following?

Female Jolly Riolu w/Bullet Punch, Hi Jump Kick, and Crunch 31/31/31/x/31/31
Female Bold Eevee w/ Wish 31/x/31/31/31/31
Female Naive Protean Froakie 31/x/31/31/31/31

Tyranith

Just a guy
^ Steadfast work for you? Or do you want me to try to breed a Prankster.

I've got the Gengar in your wants section:

EV's: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Moves: Shadow Ball / Sludge Bomb / Thunderbolt / Brick Break
Timid Nature
IV's: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Is it worth EITHER the Mewtwonite X OR the Pinsirite? I also have a shiny Timid Gastly with 31/31/31/31/31/X if that's worth one of those mega stones. Let me know.

Rhianne

IV Breeder
Interested in the Female Adamant Technician Scyther as listed.

Can offer an Male Adamant Huge Power Marill, 31/31/31/x/31/31 with Aqua jet, Belly drum and Superpower (ready to trade), breed a female one, or breed a Timid Houndour (31/x/31/31/31/31, Flash Fire).

My friend code is 2766-9182-6176, trainer name is Grace.

Last edited:

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
I'll offer you a 5IV Snover for your 5IV Kangaskhan with the Scrappy ability.

PM your response ^^

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
All of the ones I'm breeding are Mild for the extra Sp.A damage. The missing IVs can be anything, really. Currently I have 2 stocked. One missing Attack and the other missing Special Attack.

But I'm still breeding them currently.

Nibblez

Sucker Punch
Nibblez* :p

And I said, they're Mild natured.

Rhianne

IV Breeder
OK, let me know if you decide you want to trade for the houndour and I'll start breeding (I have the parents, just don't have any spares in stock at the moment). The houndour is in a luxury ball, doesn't have egg moves, and I'll breed for the gender of your choice.

Rhianne

IV Breeder
Hatched one, I'll send you a trade when I see you online. I'll be on for the next two hours.