• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Tle little cozy spritingshop

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Sorry everyone...
I'm relly busy...
THis will get a high pryotrity when I have time...
I will Pm if it's done

edit:
Since I hate to make you wait, I have a co-worker
He'll do some request...
If you don't like his sprite, or want some improvements, don't feel affraid to say that to him
Also if you really don'tl ike his sprite, and you really wanted that I did the sprite, just Pm me then...

Last edited:

KingTapir

Just a freedom hussy
Pokemon:Mareep
Features:Could I Have An Animation Of Mareep So That It Closes Its Eyes and A Yellow Glow One Space Away From The Outline So It Slowly Coils Round It Then Unravels The Way Its Goes The First Time Then It Opens Its Eyes and Blinks.

Thanks In Advance

jahz

Banned
pokemon: totodile
features: could you animate it so that it squirts a little jet of water into the air out of its mouth, and then make it swallow it again?

pokemon:lucario
features: could you animate it so that he is meditating and then make his eyes spring open and glow?

oboy170

Lord Blade
Pokemon: Gallade
Features: Can you animate it so it's slashing with the swords from his elbows?

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
id like sth else, a dragonite doin like hiper beam, and then atack with his wings, and fly a bit, can u?thnx

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Can I have an Empoleon sprite recolored to look like an emperor penguin? And can you make it animate like in Pokemon Platinum? Please and thank you in advance~

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Hi,
here is jahz's sprite (the totodile) :
If you want to have a change, just say sow (that'w why I didn't made it transparent yet)
I'll make it transparent when you say it's ok...

tot17205833741-iaza.gif
tot17205896223-iaza.gif

(just say wich you like the most jahz)
(you lucario will have to be finished in the weekend because i already started here and it's not here...)

for the others:
pastel, I'm working on the naimation of the 'grey buddie'.. but it's also at home so I'll finish it in the weekend.

For lucarioman and Zeyre: your request are both been taken by my 2 assistants.
I will say something when they are done.​

jahz

Banned
Hi,
here is jahz's sprite (the totodile) :
If you want to have a change, just say sow (that'w why I didn't made it transparent yet)
I'll make it transparent when you say it's ok...

tot17205833741-iaza.gif
tot17205896223-iaza.gif

(just say wich you like the most jahz)
(you lucario will have to be finished in the weekend because i already started here and it's not here...)

for the others:
pastel, I'm working on the naimation of the 'grey buddie'.. but it's also at home so I'll finish it in the weekend.

For lucarioman and Zeyre: your request are both been taken by my 2 assistants.
I will say something when they are done.​

wow they're awesome! i prefer the speed of the first one. Also could you change it from a drop of water to a jet of water? thanks :)

noobiess

6 different pokemon
tot12728464767-iaza.gif

Here it is.
This is really the best yet of water I could make with such low pixles...
I do'nt really think It looks alot like a yet..
So I you want to change it again, feel free to ask

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
What about me? You didn't say anything about me... =(

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I don't really understand, jahz...

and sorry pika pika, but we are tsill working on the other requests.
You'll have to wait for a while :(

KingTapir

Just a freedom hussy
I understand that the last one was a bit hard so could i request again?
Pokemon:Cyndaquil
Features:Breaths a breath of fire in the air and sets its back on fire(big burst of fire)
Thanks In Advance