• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:TM's Full Color Pokemon (and other stuff) Shop:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
do you have to say if you still want your request? because I didn't say I still wanted it...

Shadow_Rayquaza

Helmet:yes

Armor Style:DARK

Armor Base Color:BLACK

Armor Trim Color:RED

Armor Design Color:GOLD
Cloak Shape:Long

Cloak Base Color: Red

Cloak Design:um... crossed swords
Weapon:Sword please
Should i tell you what pokemon because i would like it to be scyther if possible

Can i re-elementize 4 pokemon?
a ice jirachi?
A fire jirachi
A fire celebi
and a ice celebi?
THANK YOU if you can do them

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Alright, that's it, no more chances. I'm just ignoring everyone who posts from this post and on, as well as the people who completely ignored my post previously. Instead when I DO have the chance to get back to my shop, I'll go through and determine who's been patient and has listened and take their requests.

Seriously guys, this is so ridiculous. The only reason I'm still even checking my shop (since I can't work on it now) is to see if anyone else decided to ignore my post. I really never thought so many people would have selective reading. Go straight to find the forms for requesting and skip over the huge notification that I'm closed.

And THANK YOU for the select few of you guys who are actually backing me up and attempting to shoo the N00bs. You guys deserve cookies.

Anyway, that's all I have to say...

Last edited:

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
oh yeah tm i still want my shiny eevee using ice beam on a frozen garachomp??? i think thats what is was, it was way back in page 13?? i think

Rezon

Banned
Can I have a Gengar image?

Preferably using Shadow Ball and Shiny.

super riolu31

"KAWAII!!"
ya silly people need to be infracted, TM is only human, and can only do so many at one time... ill help you out

QUIT POSTING REQUESTS OR WE WILL REPORT YOU TO A MOD!! does that help tm???

Okay, I know a lot of people are already putting you idiots in place but I justg wanted to add that if anyone requests or whatever after this post I WILL click the report button and I am like 100% sure you will get infracted. I mean, your supposed to read the rules and the first thing you're supposed to read is that requests are closed. Seriously, I have been waiting for ages to request but you impatient or just stupid idiots think you can add more weight to an already very heavy load on TM? Back off! Seriously!

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Oh.... my.... gawd >_< Clearly I'm not put up to have a request shop... No one listens, I'm up to my head in requests, and so much of my other damn stuff is piling up now I don't know what to do with it all. I'm sorry, but I can't handle this anymore. For those of you who have helped keep my shop in as much order as you could have, and those of you who have been waiting very patiently, I am still willing to do your requests, so if you feel, rather, KNOW that you have been a helper or have been waiting, either send me an e-mail (Which I'd much rather prefer, because the extra effort it takes to write an e-mail shows me you really do want your request) or if you must send me a PM, and I will confirm if you've been one of the patient and helpful people.

I hate to do this, but you guys are driving me nuts. I don't know if i just work slow or if things started getting complicated too fast, but my shop just exploded all at once, and it's just too much : / as previously stated, I am only human.

Another thing, if you are going to be re-requesting by e-mail or whatever and I accept, I would REALLY appreciate it if you at least used the image I create, be it on a website or in your signature or something or another. These do take a lot of time and effort I could be putting in other things, and seeing how some people have used them for a while then yanked them off their siggy, or not even used them at all and just started requesting again, that kinda hurts, and it's frustrating. I have no control over what you guys do with the images, but I just want what i said to be considered. If you don't plan on doing anything with your image other than letting it rot in your computer so you can look at it occasionally, I would appreciate it if you didn't bother to request...

Last thing, for the people who have been patient and do e-mail me or whatever, I'll open up other options for your images, ones that I won't say. But that'll only be for the people who have been REALLY good about waiting, etc. And I will only do a limited few depending on what "special" things I decide to make.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and please take everything I said into consideration...

-TM93

kyogre A

Can you make me a kyogre image? I would really appreciate it. ^^ Thanks

~Jocelyn~

trainer spriter
Can you make me a kyogre image? I would really appreciate it. ^^ Thanks
Oh, wow. Someone else that can't read. Didn't you read this?

Oh.... my.... gawd >_< Clearly I'm not put up to have a request shop... No one listens, I'm up to my head in requests, and so much of my other damn stuff is piling up now I don't know what to do with it all. I'm sorry, but I can't handle this anymore. For those of you who have helped keep my shop in as much order as you could have, and those of you who have been waiting very patiently, I am still willing to do your requests, so if you feel, rather, KNOW that you have been a helper or have been waiting, either send me an e-mail (Which I'd much rather prefer, because the extra effort it takes to write an e-mail shows me you really do want your request) or if you must send me a PM, and I will confirm if you've been one of the patient and helpful people.
I hate to do this, but you guys are driving me nuts. I don't know if i just work slow or if things started getting complicated too fast, but my shop just exploded all at once, and it's just too much : / as previously stated, I am only human.

Another thing, if you are going to be re-requesting by e-mail or whatever and I accept, I would REALLY appreciate it if you at least used the image I create, be it on a website or in your signature or something or another. These do take a lot of time and effort I could be putting in other things, and seeing how some people have used them for a while then yanked them off their siggy, or not even used them at all and just started requesting again, that kinda hurts, and it's frustrating. I have no control over what you guys do with the images, but I just want what i said to be considered. If you don't plan on doing anything with your image other than letting it rot in your computer so you can look at it occasionally, I would appreciate it if you didn't bother to request...

Last thing, for the people who have been patient and do e-mail me or whatever, I'll open up other options for your images, ones that I won't say. But that'll only be for the people who have been REALLY good about waiting, etc. And I will only do a limited few depending on what "special" things I decide to make.
Anyway, thanks for reading, and please take everything I said into consideration...

TM93​

I think not. Shes only human! You don't help her because she doing the request other people requested plus shes closed. Its just plain rude. Seroiusly, people like you are just using her your your drawing needs. People NEVER listen.

STOP REQUESTING PEOPLE!
I hope that explains people not to request. I hope.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.