• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:TM's Full Color Pokemon (and other stuff) Shop:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
I'm just wondering, can I have a request?
A sig size scizor, with a bandaged wing, and a ninja sword.
that'd be great, and I can wait for as long as you need.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Pkmn trainer TY:
DSMilotic.jpg
DS Black

DSMilotic_transparent.png
Transparent BG

Hope that's what you wanted ^^ I like how it came out very much. I didn't supply a sig-size because I need to know if you want the shiny "DS" BG, or the transparent BG.

Also, I liked the DS style idea so much I'm going to be offering that as a color for requested images from now on ^^

I'll also be offering to do straight Photoshop Splices. You just supply up to 3 Pokemon you want to splice and I'll come up with something.

Ex: Seedot+Venonat:
venodot.png

.Wind.

Banned
Would I be able to edit my request with something different?

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
^ Yeah sure, just quote your old request so I don't get mixed up. I'm writing a list currently of all the people who have changed requests so I don't end up doing an old request. So quoting your old request helps a ton ^^

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
I know you're too nice for this, but you should cancel the requests of people who complain about their request not being done when the first page states what request you're at.
I can only imagine how annoying it is...

You're right, I am too nice. However if the same people do it more than once, then I will. Or if it gets terribly out of hand...

.Wind.

Banned
Would it be possible for me to be a simple picture of an upside down Masqerain? Thanks

Instead can I have a Masquerain using Ominous wind and a LEdian useing Sliver Wind with a Totodile jumping in the air right above the collision

I imagine it like this...
Mas on the left side some purple wind going behind her, Ominous is of course purple...Ledian is on the right side with a silver/light blue wind going behind her...that's silver wind...the wind meets in the middle and kinda mixes together...and Totodile is dancing/hoping right above where the winds mix.

(If this is too hard just do a cool pic with Masquerain, Ledian an Totodile)

Now that I did this is my request moved to the back of the list?

Last edited:

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Nope. If you change your request you keep your spot. Wouldn't make sense to scoot you all the way to the end if all you did was change a request. ^^

Pkmn trainer TY

burning shadow
Oh WOW! Magnificent! Thank you so much!

You may be swamped but you just keep producing magnificent pictures.

Sorry I didn't reply to your questions, I don't actually check serebii forums until the afternoon (Queensland, Austraila)

Good luck for the future.

Last edited:

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
I do my best ^^ Glad you like it so much : 3

Also, unrelated (kinda sorta) I have a HUGE project I'd like to tackle, but I need some serious support!

I came across an old archive a good week or so ago of some fakemon I made, and have been planning ever since. I'd like to make an entire fake region with some good minds. When I say an entire fake region, I mean at least 120 Pokemon, a map, cities, maps for the cities, routes, what Pokemon go in what routes, Gym Leaders, an Elite Four, Badge designs, teams of crime syndicates and good guys, new TMs and HMs/Pokemon attacks, new Pokemon types, items, and pretty much anything I missed.

Of course that all comes complete with a website that I'd be handling. So I'm looking for some minds who can help me with this project. Help me come up with all the things I listed and then some. When I say Fakemon, I mean I won't accept splices! Prevos and Evos to existing Pokemon, yes, definitely, but when you make one completely up, make sure it doesn't have a body part of an existing Pokemon!

Same goes with the gym leaders, elite four, etc. They must be completely original characters, not based heavily off an existing one. (Unless you want to make a fake relative of an existing chari ;))

I even have a (disputable) name for the region, as well as some Fakemon designs. Anyway, I'm just trying to get people interested and trying to get a good group going for this. I'll even handle spriting the city maps, and I'll gladly draw the Fakemon in photoshop as I've been doing in this shop.

If you're interested, PLEASE PM me. I'd really like to tackle this project!

(Back to work now on this shop)

aclover

VICTORiOUS
can you make me a pic with electivire using ice punch please?

FALCO PAWNCH! sorry i just had to say it!

uhhh tm can i change my request?
i would like: a ds style electivire. can you make it like the plat sprite but more artworky.
and falco kick!

Inconspicuosaurus

Bone-ified dinosaur
I edited my request shortly after posting it, so I didn't really see the need to re-post it, but so there's no confusion, here it is.

I also replied to your post about your original region via PM. ;)

Knight Pokemon:

Pokemon: This fakemon (if you could draw it without the armour too, that'd be great :D)
Helmet: Yes; could it have a kinda flared bit at the back of the head to allow for his frill.
Armor Style: Well, he's the mount for a sect of knights that worship a volcano, see where that leads your imagination. ;) (But please make sure it has some sort of saddle.)
Armor Base Color: Dried lava black might look cool, but if you think something else might look better, than go with what you think.
Armor Trim Color: Maybe red, as it was lava that was still cooling, or whatever goes with the base colour.
Armor Design Color: Again, glowing red. If you could incorporate the Japanese symbol for fire: 火 or volcano: 火山, that'd be great.
Cloak Shape: None.
Weapon: Maybe some claw enhancements for his feet or some spikes for the end of his tail.

I can't wait for this, the concept is from my fic and I'm sure it'll make an amazing illustration. Also, if you do feel like drawing it without the armour, could you possibly have a go at these two, Anoyl and Draboil (also without armour). (The one I asked you to draw in armour, Dilophlagm, is the third in their line and I'd like to have the whole set, as it were.)

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Mi10ticFan, ask Pkmn trainer TY XD Even though I made it, it was made for someone else so it'd only be right to ask who it was made for first : 3

aliy_dark

can you make an absol and mightyena playing around with eachother

madisoncm

Bronzong hugs!
can you make an absol and mightyena playing around with eachother

I think she's filling up with request, she is way back on page 13, maybe she would appreaciate it if we stopped the requests for a while.

Flygon3X

The sunset skies...
Wow... I really love your work. May I request one?

Pokemon: Flygon
Coloring: Well, I don't know how to explain, but use this as a guide.
flygonsnowcolor.png

Thank you very much.

Wow, I also really like the DS style, too. Is it ok that you can also add a DS style verson of the pic along with the original pic, too?

If yes, here's the request:
* Flygon
* Green Color

If this would count as a seperate request, then just ignore this post and go with the original post on page 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.