• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:TM's Full Color Pokemon (and other stuff) Shop:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acula

A knight pokemon when you arent very busy.

Helmet:no

Armor Style: Dark

Armor Base Color:maroon

Armor Trim Color:Black

Armor Design Color: runes circle,orange
gems circles,green

Cloak Shape: ripped, long, jagged end

Cloak Base Color: maroon

Cloak Design: black

Weapon:
Awesomeswords.jpg

7th weapon

Pokemon lugia

please and thank you.

Last edited:

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
As much as I hate to say it I will actually have to temporarily close shop to catch up with requests >_< With school coming close now, I'll have to get all my backed up requests done before school starts because when it does, well, I'll be working A LOT slower on these. With that being said, if I don't close shop to catch up then I'll NEVER reach the end of these requests.

So anyway, I'll be closing until I catch up completely, which may be a while >_< but it's the only thing I can do to be able to catch up.

I'll only be posting to give people requests (or to yell at people who completely disregarded this post) and that's about it.

Illusione-Tempus

Mi10ticFan, ask Pkmn trainer TY XD Even though I made it, it was made for someone else so it'd only be right to ask who it was made for first : 3

Ok, this might not be a request but in case if he allowed it, can you make it sig sized? : 3 I don't want to go use the IMG200 codes XP

I hope you can catch up all the requests in time :)

Do you mind if I be bouncer for this period, and afterwards?

Cos' you SERIOUSLY need some help in this shop, and I think for you you need some basic rules. And I'm sorry if i seem patronizing, I don't mean to be. Just giving advice.

Basic rules in a shop, from what I've seen.
1. Basic SPPF.
2. Credit (optional)
3. Don't be rude ect...
4. Your shop, you can't be forced to do things that you do not want.
Other advice
1. Make a list of requests going on, so people have to wait to request. Make a limit of about five, that usually works well.
2. Be strict on your rules.

Sorry, I can delete my post if it's largely unhelpful.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Wow ok. Why don't we just go with don't add any more requests to my list? I like that.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
wow this shop has really become popular. Least you deserve it! Congrats are in order, dude!

pikaswan

Cool Nerd
Hey!
Could I have a honchkrow with like 3 murkrows around it (as if guarding/ its minions) :)
could i have the sig size and avatar too thx!

Last edited:

pbfhdude

Hey!
Could I have a honchkrow with like 3 murkrows around it (as if guarding/ its minions) :)

She's closed the shop and asked that no one else requests until she catches up with the requests.

Magmus

Kindred Spirit
This is remarkable, team_magma93! You have some real talent! I do have a request for you, but it's slightly different from some of the available examples. Feel free not to do this—it's at your own discretion—but I would like a banner that includes both a human and a Pokémon. It's for an upcoming Fan Fiction novel I have been writing, centering on the life of the rumored son of Giovanni: Silver, Kamon in the canon, if I recall; correct me if I'm wrong.

As I ramble, I would like to know if it is permissible for you to draw a banner advertising the novel, kind of like how you have done so with your comic and RPG. I really am asking for approval at first, since this is a bit of an atypical request. Let me know what your opinion is on this matter. Cheers!

Magmus

EDIT: Due to the nature of your shop being closed as said in the next post, feel free to respond to this whenever you have free time to work on requests.

Last edited:

pbfhdude

This is remarkable, team_magma93! You have some real talent! I do have a request for you, but it's slightly different from some of the available examples. Feel free not to do this—it's at your own discretion—but I would like a banner that includes both a human and a Pokémon. It's for an upcoming Fan Fiction novel I have been writing, centering on the life of the rumored son of Giovanni: Silver, Kamon in the canon, if I recall; correct me if I'm wrong.

As I ramble, I would like to know if it is permissible for you to draw a banner advertising the novel, kind of like how you have done so with your comic and RPG. I really am asking for approval at first, since this is a bit of an atypical request. Let me know what your opinion is on this matter. Cheers!

Magmus

She's closed the shop and asked that no one else requests until she catches up with the requests.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I am changing my request again.

Could I get a image with the Pikachu Colored Pichu with a Zap Plate attached to a necklace, a Shadow Vulpix with a (little) bandanna around its upper left leg, perferably one that has a Pokeball sumbol on it, and a Charmander with a Pokeball (The pokeball that Mewtwo cought all the pokemon in the first movie. I can get a pic for reference) (I want the Charmander to look like the Cloned Charmander in movie one, I can find a pic for reference if needed)

Thanks! Let me know if that is to hard...

Sorry for changing request so much, obsessions change. Alot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.