• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:TM's Full Color Pokemon (and other stuff) Shop:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Please oh, please. Stop posting "I still want my request" or somekind of that, everyone still want their requests and so do I. I'm sure she'll do all requests if she can do it.
If you looked, she said that she wanted evreyone who still wanted their request to post that they did.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Crap, I haven't checked here in ages and hence didn't see your "do you still want yours" post. I hope its not too late, because I'd really love it if you could complete mine too. The order is below for reference.

Wow, your art is incredible! Sorry to add another request to your boatload, but whenever you have the time could you please make me:

a Pokemon image - a Magby, Elekid and Smoochum all holding hands and smiling. I think Smoochum in the middle would work best. Make them look happy and cute. Thanks in advance =]

aclover

VICTORiOUS
uhhh tm can i change my request?
i would like: a ds style electivire. can you make it like the plat sprite but more artworky.
and falco kick!

id still like mine please team magma

These are really good! The gardevoir and ludicolo hugging one is cute ^^

Can you draw a Hippowdon with its mouth open and stomping its feet? No sand, though.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
These are really good! The gardevoir and ludicolo hugging one is cute ^^

Can you draw a Hippowdon with its mouth open and stomping its feet? No sand, though.
have you read the updates? NO MORE REQUESTS! the owner is realy busy and if you requested in the befor the owner said the shop is closed you will get the request soon.

Kecleoshrew

KECLEON :D
encase i have to say, id still like mines pleez!
just to remind ya, id like the three kanto starters playing! thanks!

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Dear god.... You know I'm usually one to give second chances, but you guys have worn me out, seriously. Like I'm considering just not even doing these, or at least most of them. And that would suck majorly for the people who actually have been waiting patiently as they should >_< But I'm not kidding, the people who haven't been listening me are totally draining my patience.

(I'm not talking the people who are posting they still want theirs. I know I said for you guys to tell me if you did XD)

Ee-vee

Pokemon lover
Hello there! :'D
I'd like to request a picture of a Shiny Ninetales, please.
You can do whatever you like with the pose and such.
I'd like her to look majestic and beautiful, yet gentle, if that makes sense, ahaha.

Anyways, take your time and have fun. This is a wonderful shop! <3

Hey again, I just wanted to say that you don't have to do mine anymore, since you are busy and want to know who all still wants them. It was on page 14, I'm pretty sure. Anyways, I hope that can relieve you a bit. ;)

Since some people have their settings set to a different number of posts per page, it would be better to say which number post you are on. (For example, this is post #557) And Its confusing for me, since I have it set on 100 posts per page, so I'm only on page 6.

Great work, Magma!

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
I would still like mine. I was on vacation or I would have posted earlier~

pbfhdude

She isn't taking anymore requesta. Read the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.