• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:TM's Full Color Pokemon (and other stuff) Shop:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxim565

Absolute Defender
Thanks, I thought you'd ignore my requests :p

By the way, can you make it some kind of cute? I mean like a more shorter body, at least not really realistic.

Sorry if this bother you. Its ok for me if you're too busy.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.

By the way, can you make it some kind of cute? I mean like a more shorter body, at least not really realistic.

Eek, I can try to play around with it to make it cuter, but because that would require a style change, it may be a bit tougher to do. Regardless, I'll do my best.

And dragon-dark-master, naw I don't really have a set time frame, it depends on how complicated the requests before yours are, really!

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
I was wondering if you could make an image of this guy.
terroth.gif

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.

Is this any better? That's about as much as I can do : /

toonyhitmonchan.png

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Your art's beautiful! May I request a Duskull holding a white crystal ball? I'd love to see what you can do with it.

Mew Master

WHY CAN'T I BRAWL!!!
Please can you make a Mewtwo in Roxas from KH clothes
images
Thx

Aura Master

Smell of Success
Hey Team_Magma93!

Just to let you know, my pic got deleted for being too big. So, would you mind making it smaller for me?

Torosiken

This is a title.
I wonder if you can draw me a trainer picture? :D
but anyway can I request a pic? ^^ thanks!

The picture is... this fakemon ^.^ make it cute plez ^^ thanks!!
chumo.png

ooh its chumo! ^.^

again thanks ^^

edit :

if u can do trainers please draw em for me ^^ :
faart.png

Only the trainer, not with the pokemons XD
Please draw em standing each other ^.^

thanks again ^^

Last edited:

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Okay, couple more:

Proby3:

pkmncluster.jpg

pkmnclustersig.jpg

(For those of you freaking out "OMG you said you wouldn't do backgrounds!" I don't consider simple clouds and a gradient to be a background : P Although I still prefer to do transparent PNGs unless the picture, like this one, looks awkward without a background)

And Handsome:

mightyena.png

(I think your Mightyena was starved a bit o.o)

Remember peoples, don't request just yet!

Last edited:

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
proby3's looks amazing! I'm going to request one like that but not now since ur shop is vey popular! Good job and good luck it looks like you'll be busy for a while :p

Yami Ryu

I know this may seem like spam but since people are requesting you to make an image, and then make it smaller, people there IS a forum option. [IMG200*][/IMG200*]

Imageshack ALSO has an option to upload URLS, and has resizing options. So yeah.

redpixie

*Pink Shiny Hunter*
Ooo I shall Definately be requesting when you're no longer backed up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.