• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:TM's Full Color Pokemon (and other stuff) Shop:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mewmewuxie

~!PokeParty!~
Got another Question:

Do you have a form for the banner?

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Mewmewuxie: For any banner? Not really. But I won't make banners unless I've made an image for you already. So with that in mind, really all I need to know is background and text color, and the style of the banner, like background patterns and font styles.

Proby3:
pkegrpadd.jpg
pkegrpaddsigz.jpg
proby3dragon.png

(Lol the Swampert looks tiny. It was hard squishing the two additional Pokemon in there.)

Umbreon-dana:
sandfakemon.png
sandfakemonsig.png

(That's a pretty sweet looking Fakemon : D I would so want one if it were an actual Pokemon... And the dots for the sand killed my wrist >_<)

Last edited:

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
I see waiting for requests to clear is hopeless as people keep requesting, so I'll just submit this and leave and if you ever have to time to get to it...pretty please? I'd like a Raichu with a crown and one of those red fur robes with the white lining, like the traditional English King? Could i also have the sig-size link if you get it?

oh wow your really good! when your done with everyone else's could you make me a shaymin in the grass with a butterfly on shaymin's nose please and thank you :D

Take ages on this huge request, but I'd like these done sometime before my birthday if possible (the end of august)

Dragons
If ya want a dragon:
State the species of dragon you'd like: Eurpean
The element: Water
Colors: Marine blue scales, pale yellow belly, and Navy wings, green eyes
Any Designs you'd like: A Saphhire in its chest like previous one. (it had a ruby.)
And any accessories Yellow cape

If ya want a dragon:
State the species of dragon you'd like: Asian
The element: Grass
Colors: Light green scales, Darker green wings and a very light red (so sort of pink) for the belly, golden eyes.
Any Designs you'd like: Emerald in chest as previous ones, a vine tatoo in black on it shoulder
And any accessories: Orange cape.

If ya want a dragon:
State the species of dragon you'd like: Asian
The element: Electric/Light
Colors: Bright yellow green scales, a sort mustard-coloured wings and a light green belly, Dark red eyes.
Any Designs you'd like: Topaz in chest as previous ones
And any accessories: Dark red cape.
---
Knights
Two extra, making the three musketeers but fully armoured Pokemon.

Minun
Helmet: Yes
Armor Style: Light with a small amount of spikes in protruding areas (shoulders, top of the head, ect...)
Armor Base Color: Dark red
Armor Trim Color: Navy
Armor Design Color: Two Topazes on the shoulders, with a thunderbolt crest in the middle
Cloak Shape: Short, perfect condition
Cloak Base Color: Dark green
Cloak Design: swirly patterns on the back.
Weapon: A short sword with a ruby at the hilt, the blade is slighty tinted yellow

Lucario
Armor Style: Absolutely completely light (NO spikes anywhere! But very shiny metal.)
Armor Base Color: Silver
Armor Trim Color: Gold
Armor Design Color: Diamond on the shoulders, Crown crest in the middle, round cricular patterns all over the armour, but indented into the metal itself.
Cloak Shape: Long, perfect condition
Cloak Base Colour: Pale pink, so it looks like a Pearl.
Cloak Design: None
Weapon: A Mace on chains, made of silver

Last edited:

dd2014

Gardevior= Hottie!!!
Since the 18 Pokemon requests are causing you grief, you can change mine to just 6-Ludicolo, Gardevoir, Froslass, Magcargo, Togekiss, and Lapras. Thanks!!

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Pokemon Image please :)

Dragonite

And a Knight please

Pokemon: Dragonite

Armor Style: Somewhat Dark, no spikes and a leaf on the chest. Also 1 diamond on each Shoulder Armor

Armor Base Color: Darkgreen

Armor Trim Color: Green

Armor Design Color: 2 diamonds are red.

Cloak Shape: Long Green cloak

Cloak Base Color: DarkGreen

Cloak Design: Just Green

Weapon: A Mace :)

Thanks~

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Can you make a cute Furret, sitting and eating a poffin (pink like in the anime) in a anime style (I saw someone else with art by you it was a pokemon eating that looked like it was from the anime)? And make a big one and a one thats a good size for my sig (like as big as my banner) Please and thanks! *huggles* Love you art!

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Wow that Sand Fakemon looks awesome, I mean really, REALLY awesome. I'm so excited to see more pictures and that my request to getting closer. Keep up the excellent work TM.

Edit: It's about 29 requests away but I'm just I'm still happy it's closer ^_^

Last edited:

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I am changing my request..... again, I hope that is okay....

I need a image of Zero from movie 11. He needs to be holding the Griseous Orb.

Thank you!

derekkoch

Ich bin der Kapitän
If you haven't yet started on mine I'd like to change it

Pokemon: Deoxys with whited out eyes and a scar on his right eye

Armor Style: Make his armor like this Scorpion

Armor Base Color: see^

Armor Trim Color: see^

Armor Design Color: see^

Cloak Shape: none

Cloak Base Color: no cloak

Cloak Design: no cloak

Weapon: same as in picture provided but on fire

madisoncm

Bronzong hugs!
Sorry to rush you, but I think you forgot my request, its way back on page 13.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
Umbreon-dana:
sandfakemon.png
sandfakemonsig.png

(That's a pretty sweet looking Fakemon : D I would so want one if it were an actual Pokemon... And the dots for the sand killed my wrist >_<)

I love you so much right now. <3

Thanks, sorry for the sand dots killing your wrist. But at least I didn't have you draw flaming sand water. That would've been hell. D=

KingRaichu

Hail to da king baby
Can you make a cute Furret, sitting and eating a poffin (pink like in the anime) in a anime style (I saw someone else with art by you it was a pokemon eating that looked like it was from the anime)? And make a big one and a one thats a good size for my sig (like as big as my banner) Please and thanks! *huggles* Love you art!

Lol were you reffering to the picture below...wow his art is getting better...how can you get any better than this, seriously?

Flame Haji

Ground Gym Leader
Ya, I am talking about that one King. His art is so cool. I wish I had his skill.

chihaya01

Thank you my prince!
Request time! I know this will take awhile to...Can I get 6 Shaymin (Each one is a color of the rainbow exept the blue will be half indago) swiming in a pond and a blue celebi watching with a Jirahi with a dark redstar.

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Next request!

Can I please have Requeon and Warreon drawn? Requeon looks like the black flames are only along it's back but they cover it's body, a bit like gastly. And Warreon is quite muscular.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Wow, your art is incredible! Sorry to add another request to your boatload, but whenever you have the time could you please make me:

a Pokemon image - a Magby, Elekid and Smoochum all holding hands and smiling. I think Smoochum in the middle would work best. Make them look happy and cute. Thanks in advance =]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.