• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.:TM's Full Color Pokemon (and other stuff) Shop:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnotherUser

Formerly PH; Now JAU
if you could give me some colors that would help a ton (no pun intended considering one of the phantom creatures is holding a weight...) of course i clearly won't be able to get to yours anytime soon >_<

oh, adding in a new rule. For the people who want group shots of your pokemon, i'm making it a maximum of 6 pokemon per image. That way i can finish faster. Those 18 pokemon group shots are killing me >_< however, everyone who has already requested a large group shot, i'll still do yours. For the future anyway, max of 6.

--------------------------------------

poke_hunter:
glacionluxraysandslash.png
glaceonluxraysandslashs.png

for some reason, i had an unusually difficult time with yours. I did my best, but i don't know if it's really how you wanted it : / anyway, final judgement is yours, so i truly hope you do like it still!

(i am also completely gun-drawing inept...)

holy arceus! That. Is. Amazing!

dd2014

Gardevior= Hottie!!!
Oh I'm sorry TM!!! I'll limit it to 1 Poke for any of my future requests.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Alright lucatio:
lucarioreg.png
lucarioregsig.png

Mew Master:
mewmasterbanner.jpg

That about what you wanted?

Raesa:
raichuarcanine.png
raichuarcaninesig.png

Hope ya like ^^

Last edited:
obnoxiouslyneonporygonz.gif

Could I have a annoyed/grumpy looking Porygon-Z, with the colors of the one above? Thanks ^x^

junpearl63

their rooms
Can I have a picture of a female Pikachu playing with a Mudkip, with a Quilava standing next to them. Can you add a Shaymin (sky form) flying above looking down at them?
I see that you are busy with other request so take your time with mine.

I think this might take a lot of work for you, so I will change it to another. Can I have a cute female Pikachu, wearing a orange scraf (like in PMD), holding a Katana sword, and a bag (like in PMD too) and a blue goggle on its forehead. Thanks.

Last edited:

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
I think this might take a lot of work for you, so I will change it to another. Can I have a Female Pikachu, wearing a orange scraf and holding a Katana sword, thanks.

Naw if you'd like I will still do your previous request if you'd like it more. It's no problem, I've done far larger jobs ^^ But the decision is yours, depends on what you really want to see.

I'm asking this question here because my shop is the most popular of my topics, and it's a pretty important question for me. For my comic I have a character, Lycoreas Diren, who is a werewolf. For the past year or so I've been using his werewolf form as a cross between a human and a wolf, but not so much furry and lacking the snout. Now I'm curious, would it be better to have him as a full wolf? The only thing is that would limit his human characteristics such as speech and he wouldn't be able to pick things up, would have a hard time performing certain actions, etc. But at the same time, would it look cheesy using the typical Hollywood monster movie werewolf? I'd appreciate answers to this, it's a big decision for me. ^^

Flobots Fan

Perfect!
Eheheh, I'll add on to this mountain and come back in a couple o months or so.

Can I get Wailord opening its mouth with a small skitty on it's tounge smiling.

BTW you draw amazingly.

.Wind.

Banned
I think you should make him more wolf like...

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
Team Magma as much as this hurts to say can u cancel my request :-(
I am going to be less actice now that summer is entering the half over phase. I don't want to waste your time...Good luck with your shop it's really great!
Best wishes
---SS

I'm asking this question here because my shop is the most popular of my topics, and it's a pretty important question for me. For my comic I have a character, Lycoreas Diren, who is a werewolf. For the past year or so I've been using his werewolf form as a cross between a human and a wolf, but not so much furry and lacking the snout. Now I'm curious, would it be better to have him as a full wolf? The only thing is that would limit his human characteristics such as speech and he wouldn't be able to pick things up, would have a hard time performing certain actions, etc. But at the same time, would it look cheesy using the typical Hollywood monster movie werewolf? I'd appreciate answers to this, it's a big decision for me. ^^

Hmmm... maybe you could try a more Lycan-esque approach?

lucatio

cat lover 4 ever
Alright lucatio:
lucarioreg.png
lucarioregsig.png

thank you team_magma93 but i'am stuck on how you put it in you sig can you tell me how you put it in my sig please. thank you.

team_magma93

Hmm... Yes.
Team Magma as much as this hurts to say can u cancel my request :-(
I am going to be less actice now that summer is entering the half over phase. I don't want to waste your time...Good luck with your shop it's really great!
Best wishes
---SS

/waves off

Alright, no problem. But remember any time you want a new request, just ask ^^

And ty all that answered my off topic question : 3 I'll play with ideas...

---------

wad11656:
kingdrawhirlpool.jpg
kingdrawhirlpoolsig.jpg

The whirlpool was fun to make and didn't take that long : D

Last edited:

adl222

WOW! i thought you were good before but you are getting better. The Drapion battling the Gliscor was awsome cant wait to see mine finished

Status
Not open for further replies.