• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

TNT - The Nuclear Threat! 100% FAT FREE!

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
My old sprite comic is kind of dead. (too bad, some members liked it).

BUT! I've now started a new comic, not sprited, but hand drawn. The charcters are in my second fake region; Monteo Region.

It will contain:

LOTS of fakemon
Quite a lot of humour
Some adventure
A walking nuclear power plant

There will be three main characters, one of them is me, one is Blazeshadow and one is Malachite Treecko. Dont ask me why MT wanted to be a girl.

And well, i should warn you. D/P and its pokemon doesn't exist in my fakemon world, and the text may be quite hard to read.

Cover picture

Chapter 1, page 1, or "Cliché!"
Chapter 1, page 2 or "ITS ALIVE!"
Chapter 1, page 3 or "Shooting Star - Beginning trainer!"
Chapter 1, page 4 or "Ever seen a Staryu sweatdrop?"
Chapter 1, page 5 or "Battle"
Chapter 1, page 6 or "Rosemoss Borough"
Chapter 1, page 7 or "Stay out of the roses"
Chapter 1, page 8 or "Lesson about ghosts
Chapter 1, page 9 or "Eeerie reverse"
Chapter 1, page 10 or "Chemical impact"
Chapter 1, page 11 or "Return of the Superstar"

Fan art made by me (^^")
doodle 1
doodle 2
doodle 3
doodle 4

So, what do you think?

Last edited:

Malachite Treecko

You have really good humour, and the letters are lovely. I'm looking forward for more. Hm, about the my-character-is-a-girl: why not '^^ it's fun.

ho-no

Yay, I did just see it on DevianArt from the Swedishroleplayforum (^^).
It's really awesome, just that I cant akways see what they say...

BlazeShadow

Continue with the comic, I order you.

BlazeShadow

Thats the problem with your and MT's comic, you update to slow. <_<

Oh well, I must stop complaining.

Sike Saner

Peace to the Mountain
Saw the new pages (weeks after they were posted; shame on me D:). I liked the way Gastly's Eerie Reverse was depicted. Also really liked ch. 1 pg. 10; that's got to be the most creative way of fighting against a Gastly I've ever seen. :D

And I like those doodles, especially the one of Larvault biting Kabutops. XD

BlazeShadow

Yayz!

Filler

ArteMagica

Love. Honor. Truth
Your comic is funny, in a wierd sense of humor sort of way.I enjoy reading it.The only thing I can say is to make the text more readable.When you scan it into the computer try typing it.I think it'll make it easier to read.Other than that, it's an okay comic.

!!!MONkeeKING!!!

Starter Master
Your comic has good drawings but it could be funnier. Try looking to Pokechow and pokecide for inspiration.

shooting star

Leaving SPPF! G'bye!
I've seen pokechow. That humour is dirty/perverted, or sadistic.

No, i prefer my comic this way.