• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To All Canadians: How was Your Thanksgiving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt_Latios

Well, seeing as I just came back from home back to my apartment (I'm in College, hence why), I figured I'd ask all the Canadians how their Thanksgiving went. I know that the American Thanksgiving isn't until sometime in November, hence why I specified so that everyone knew exactly what I was getting at.

As for me, I rather enjoyed it; two very nice meals for 2 days along with television (my apartment still hasn't fixed the cable issue... since I got there), getting to play my Xbox 360 (I left my 360 and PS2 at home, while I took my Wii to Toronto). Very nice meal complete with good ol' Apple Crisp, along with some food to take back to the apartment.

Overall, a very nice time, got to catch the PMD special, and got to enjoy some time back at home.

Studying comes with costs, and living here is but one of them.

So, how was yours?

<C_L>

pretty good, but there was no turkey...after i started to like that stuff. D: i had some apple crumble stuff though and a bunch of sweets. <3

i was also in the Oktoberfest/Thanksgiving parade today. ^.^

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
We got a day off school (including chinese school which makes me happy) and ate store-bought, stuffed chicken. Actually, it was pretty good, but I'd rather have that "turducken" stuff they had in "The Compound". Funnily enough, duck is my favorite.

My little brother got mad at my dad for not getting any pie. I told him I'd make some if we got more apples. I made Rice Krispy squares instead.

What! The PMD special showed already? Well, at least I won't have to wait that long for the game to be shipped. :)

And thanks for asking.

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Very good. Lots of family and leftovers. Also nice to have an extra weekend day and one less school day.

muumajii23

Woot! Go Thanksgiving in October! xD

Mine was great. Every year, at my camp, we have a potluck Thanksgiving dinner. It's pretty fun, although extremely overcrowded (A place that could comfortably fit maybe 50 had around 85 in it...), and the food was delicious! The thing about potlucks are that everyone makes what they are the best at making, so everything is always the best.

The weather sucked though... Frickin snow in frickin middle of October... It was cold and wet and windy... NOT FUN.

Apart from that, great! Although homework did not get done, and I think I gained like five pounds this weekend. xD

Cobalt_Latios

The weather sucked though... Frickin snow in frickin middle of October... It was cold and wet and windy... NOT FUN.
Which province do you live in?

<C_L>

Ethan

Banned
I was gonna leave this open to be nice but it doesn't seem like anyone is bothering to post...:(

Damned ungrateful Canadians.

Status
Not open for further replies.