• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
[img139]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/9/47547l.jpg[/img139]​

We're less than a week away from the new season! Are you excited? Are you full of dread? Post about the new episodes here! This season will apparently focus on The Sisters Arc, previously touched upon in Index.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
This is one of the shows I'm looking forward to most, can ever get enough Mikoto.

EDIT: Oh, Toyosaki Aki makes everything better also.

I could listen to Uihara and Haruue have a conversation all day and not get bored.

They've used the whole set up with a bunch of random guys trying to beat up on Mikoto at the start of Index, the first season of Railgun and now this season, and it just doesn't get old.

Last edited by a moderator:

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
I've no idea whether any of the content in this episode was in the light novel, but I feel like there must have been a board meeting where the staff had to brainstorm how to live up to the scene in the first episode of Railgun where Misaka calmly stood in front of a speeding car before blasting it with her railgun so that it flipped over her head.

So they replace a car with a helicopter, replace standing in front of the vehicle with falling through the air, and have her be upside-down just for extra style points. I don't even care how she managed to flip the coin in that position - I just thought the scene looked so cool.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I thought it was a good way to start the new series

Probably mostly, if not all filler, but they pulled it off great

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
The gang's all back! Great opener, definitely lives up to the last season.

I'm just happy they didn't forget about Haruue and Banri from last season. Having them still in the picture gives the series a sense of continuity.

Edit: Holy crap look what he's reading.

Last edited:

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Looks like Misaka is trying to push those worries about cloning to the back of her mind. It was pretty funny how she spent all that money on changing her clothes when she could have got a free pass to the facility had she just walked in wearing her school uniform!

Samantha Sparks

Ah yes, Sister's Arc.
I have a bad direction of chronological order. In Accelerator still her enemy? Or is he the same character-developed less-of-a-diq Accelerator who cared for Last Order?

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
Ah yes, Sister's Arc.
I have a bad direction of chronological order. In Accelerator still her enemy? Or is he the same character-developed less-of-a-diq Accelerator who cared for Last Order?
Accelerator's injury happened after the Sisters Arc in the Index anime, so he doesn't know Last Order yet.

Last edited:

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Man, hearing her talk in third person at the end gave me chills. It happening!

I was kind of hoping for her to walk in on Misaka near the end of the episode but I guess we'll just have to see her in denial a bit longer.

Oh, Saten did a reference to Ashita no Joe right?

Last edited:

TotalPotato

Vegetable of Doom!
I loved this episode. Misaka and her clone had a lovely sisterly "we only fight because we care" rapport. They did pretty normal things together, but when the clone completed the experiment, it suddenly made that whole meeting of the Misakas feel so special.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Can we talk about how Accelerator just brought the series from this:

[img200]http://balamiere.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/to-aru-kagaku-no-railgun-s-01-04.jpg[/img200]

Cute girls with some superpowers/slice of life stuff.

To this:

[img200]http://25.media.tumblr.com/4b1b7aaa925e39ae0f564319e82a3181/tumblr_mmloqfLSRw1qi4qcho3_500.gif[/img200]_[img200]http://24.media.tumblr.com/d93e78d7c87d472fcc68cd9e87a6e13e/tumblr_mmlyflGbzL1s4qvrdo1_500.gif[/img200]

That was ****ing brutal.

Jolteon91

iDOLM@STER Fanboy
"Now, now... perfectly symmetrical violence never solves anything."

You win the thread.

[img139]http://i40.*******.com/2w40dhf.jpg[/IMG139]

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Any truth to this being created in 1080p and the 720p being native 1080p downscaled to 720p?

Hopefully more anime will be created in 1080p, 2014 is 7 months away.