• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To Be Continued... [used at the end of episodes]

Cobalt_Latios

So, recently, I've watched a few different animes and noticed that depending on the structure of it, there will usually be something at the bottom right hand corner basically saying that there is a continuation.

What I'd like to know, or rather, have your input on, are what shows that you know of that indeed have this at the end (and for all intended purposes of this topic, let's all agree on the fact that Pokemon shouldn't be included as everyone knows it has this).

So, that's pretty much it.

P.S. for those actually keeping track, VM stating how many "bizarre" topics I've made up till now. I got that comment in another topic I made. I don't make weird topics, I just have an unusual amount of curiosity, that's all.

<C_L>

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann had those at the end of most episodes.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
...Does "See you, space cowboy" count?

Oh, also, Outlaw Star. But they do it with gunshots, so it's cool.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
If you mean the original version, I don't know of any except Pokemon (does the original version have it, or does PUSA/4kids add it?)
The original had it too.

Yamato-san

I own the 5th gen

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun started putting the "To Be Continued" thing at the end of some of its episodes (but it's in Japanese). I dunno if it counts, but either way, they have it. When a certain arc is finished, we don't see it anymore.

zlxq3000

Master Collector
Episode 1 of Girlchan In Paradise has sort of a tbc thing at the end of it. Not episode 2, though.

...And yes, I do count it as an anime, because what other animation genre would you put that under ('parody', yes, but 'anime parody' :p)?