• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To be forgotten is worse than death. [OU RMT]

Kebilito

WHAAAAAAT!?
http://i35.*******.com/2cxwyfk.jpg

Intro

This is a team I really enjoyed building as well as playing. It just seemed to fit really well together, had an extremely well built core, and managed to beat most of the threats in today's metagame. As you have probably noticed, it's based around CMrachi and has a theme based around one of the best video games ever made; Final fantasy IX. Each character will be one of the main characters in FFIX as well as the RMT is generally based around the game. CMrachi is pretty underrated but it happens to be one of the best Jirachi sweeper sets there is. CMrachi has so many easy chances to set up its unbelieveable. Using the right support and the right pokemon to support it, it can work extremely well.

Many people have made teams around Jirachi, but CMrachi is the less common variation of Jirachi that you would see in a team based around him. With his uprising popularity and me realizing how great he really was, i decided to put him in the team. Unlike my other teams, I haven't laddered much with this one as it's my partial retirement team and I dont feel that it's really necessary as this team is solid enough that I can prove it with just the RMT instead of saying "oh sweet look I hit #1 with dis team". Overall in testing though; the team has done extremely well and I reeeaaaaally enjoy using it. I love using CMrachi as well as the rest of the team.

With the right support and synergy from the rest of the members this team has managed to work extremely well. With having most of Jirachi's counters checked as well as overall fixing any weaknesses the team had it becomes something extremely solid. When fixing the team up and updating it after keeping the team hidden for a month or so I really had to think of uprising threats as well as checking things that I hadn't realized were threats until just now.

Even though the second addition to this team was just updating it as well as fixing weaknesses I hadn't noticed before, The overall team building was re-done recently so I'll try to talk about that instead of the team building that was recently done instead of the first variation of the team.

The first thing I was doing when I had originally made the team was sitting around thinking of what I could possibly build the team around. I was at first thinking of doing an uber stall team, then decided I wanted to make yet another OU team; but didn't know exactly what to use/do. I then had decided on using a specific move based team kind of like my very succesful u-turn me on team, but then realized I couldn't really think of any solid move to base a team around that hasn't already been done.

After a lot of thinking and discussing with other people on a sweeper I was going to base my team around, With having to pick between Mamoswine / SD ape / DDKingdra / CMrachi, I decided to pick Jirachi as it happens to be my favourite pokemon as well as a set I've always enjoyed using. I started building the team with an odd approach, trying to find a pokemon who obliterated all of CMrachis counters and lured out things that Rachi could set up on. LO mixape managed to be able to destroy almost every counter for CMrachi and he gave me a wallbreaker to beat stall so he was put in. The only bad thing of the combo was that rachi/ape share a common weakness; ground. I also needed a lead and a lucario check which i had later had a problem with when i was leading with metagross (first time building the team). Gliscor seemed to do the job well as it was also a good lead overall. Now the team was Gliscor / Jirachi / Infernape, and I realized a nice bulky phazing steel type that could spike stack would be really good as it helps CMrachi sweep easier. I was going to use forry to spin away hazards, but then realized i had nothing weak to SR so skarm would fit in well. After putting in skarm i realized i had problems with DDmence and DDgyara who could both OHKO or 2HKO my whole team after a DD as well as outspeed. ScarfLatias has always been the best check to them both imo as well as has always worked the best for me so was put in. After that the team was Gliscor / Skarm / Infernape / Jirachi / Latias.

The final member of the team took almost forever to come up with. The team needed a check to things like gengar/latias for some odd reason, as well as needed an overall check to heavy hitting special sweepers which the team was moderately weak to. Blissey seemed to fit extremely well also forming a Skarm/bliss combo which i actually love using so it was put in.

The playstyle of my team is mostly a weird form of focused stall. You need to predict very well in order to beat some common threats, as well as uses an annoying stall oriented combo to really support jirachi in sweeping as well as giving the team overall better synergy. The team is mostly slow-paced as it's 3 stallish pokemon with a wallbreaker, revenge killer, and bulky set up sweeper. The wallbreaker and revenge killer are used extremely well with the main set up sweeper in order to take out massive threats as well as give the team a better playstyle. I've always liked using stall elements in normal teams and it just seemed to work even better on this team.​

---

- Team succesfully supports Jirachi in order to make him sweeping as easy as possible.

- Uses a newer style of some sort of Focused stall.

- Handles most threats in the Plat metagame.

---

|
472.png
|
380.png
|
385.png
|
392.png
|
227.png
|
242.png
|​

---

In Detail

472.png

Gliscor **Zidane
Leftovers
Bag_Leftovers_Sprite.png

Jolly (+ Spe, - Sp atk)
198 HP / 96 Atk / 216 Spe
Sand Veil
- Taunt
- Earthquake
- Stealth rock
- Roost

Zidane was the main character of final fantasy IX and managed to always lead the party off very succesfully. Was always able to support the other members in his party extremely well. Gliscor fit in this spot extremely well as he is one of my ground resists, as well as a great lead overall. Gliscor can beat other common leads, Taunt slower leads, and most of the time ensure that I get stealth rock on the field. Gliscor 90% of the time survives until late game and if he survives with low health I can usually outpredict the opponent and get a roost in. Since he usually survives until lategame, that means gliscor is my main lucario check. 96 Atk makes sure you 2HKO standard Leadmetagross, 216 spe jolly outspeeds 252 spe jolly lucario by two points. 198 hp gives you a high number and adds bulk to both sides of the spectrum+Was leftover EV's after adding 96 atk and 216 spe. Taunt helps me break opposing stall lategame as well as beat slower leads. EQ hits a lot of things super effectively as well as gives me a main STAB move. Stealth rock is almost needed on a team such as mine as well as turns some of Jirachi's 2HKOs into OHKOs. Roost is for healing and can really save you in stalling out an opponent.

Gliscor just seemed to fit the same description as Zidane and Leads my team just like Zidane always lead the party. Gliscor gives the team an electric immunity which means while he's alive nothing can be hit by a t-wave or any hard hitting electric move like a Tbolt from Specsjolteon. The ground immunity gives the team good synergy with infernape/jirachi who share the very common ground weakness and are both hit pretty hard by almost any ground attack.

Gliscor has great synergy with the rest of the team and gives one of the main things jirachi loves which is a ground resist. Gliscor also works nice with things like skarm/jirachi as they can easily take the ice attacks and gliscor can take most things aimed at them. When building the team gliscor was actually the third choice because of some of these reasons.​

This is how Gliscor fairs against the top ten common leads according to the usage statistics; blue indicates little trouble caused, orange indicates that there is a bit of switching to do, and red is problematic:(Copied from Vashta's RMT)
  • dpiconani376.gif
    Metagross: I usually just EQ first or set up SR and run because if they meteor mash twice and bullet punch once im dead. But if they're running the standard bullet punch / eq / sr / explosion set, I can EQ twice and they die with 96 atk evs.
  • dpiconani482.gif
    Azelf: Need to switch out, as they either taunt me and proceed to set up SR or just full on beat me.
  • dpiconani385.gif
    Jirachi: Pretty much the same thing as metagross, but I usually just EQ twice right away.
  • dpiconani260.gif
    Swampert: I pretty much lose no matter what I do, but since most swampert set up SR first, I just set it up at the same time.
  • dpiconani142.gif
    Aerodactyl: I can easily switch to something like latias to kill it off as it beats gliscor.
  • dpiconani392.gif
    Infernape: SR then switch to latias.
  • dpiconani450.gif
    Hippowdon: Taunt, then SR.
  • dpiconani437.gif
    Bronzong: Taunt, then SR.
  • dpiconani291.gif
    Ninjask: Taunt rapes it up the ***.
  • dpiconani248.gif
    Tyranitar: Not really sure what to do, haven't really seen any but they usually don't run Ice beam so it can be handled.

---

380.png

Latias **Garnet
Choice scarf
Bag_Choice_Scarf_Sprite.png

Timid (+ Spe, - Atk)
6 HP / 252 Sp atk / 252 Spe
Levitate
- Draco Meteor
- Trick
- Thunderbolt
- Surf

Garnet was the main female character in FFIX and Latias happens to be the main female member on the team. Latias is my main check to things like Salamence/Gyarados and manages to outspeed both of them at +1 which makes latias the main revenge killer. Latias is also my infernape/heatran counter and checks them extremely well being able to resist almost every attack they throw at me, and if it's not resisted I barely take any damage. 252 Spe timid with a scarf is needed to outspeed +1 252 spe +spe natured salamence as well as +1 252 spe +spe natured gyarados. 252 Sp atk is there for maximum damage dealing capabilities and 6 HP is filler. Levitate is a great ability giving me another ground resist for the team mostly based around two ground weak pokemon.

Draco meteor is possibly the best specially based move out there, hitting extremely hard with latias' base 110 sp atk and getting STAB from it. It has incredible base power already and with the STAB boost it goes over the limit. Surf hits fires/grounds hard and has great coverage overall. Tbolt is mainly for gyarados and other water types who would be able to survive the draco meteor and possibly harm me. Latias is a really important member to the team just like Garnet was a really important character in the game.

While latias is extreme pursuitbait It helps jirachi set up as jirachi can easily come in on tyranitar locked into pursuit and either take the weak unboosted attack or can just scare it right off which means I can get a free CM. I don't really like relying on scarflatias for checking a lot of things like infernape/mence/dnite/gyara but It has to be done as latias just fits the team so extremely well and manages to check most of the threats and if i play correctly and try to avoid it becoming pursuit bait i can still manage to beat most of those threats and still have my latias which gives me lotsa resists and a nice revenge killer.​

---

385.png

Jirachi ** Vivi
Leftovers
Bag_Leftovers_Sprite.png

Bold (+ Def, - Atk)
252 HP / 216 Def / 40 Spe
Serene Grace
- Thunderbolt
- Flash cannon
- Wish
- Calm mind

This. Thing. Is. A. Beast. I pretty much love all sets Jirachi has and it happens to be my favourite pokemon. Vivi was my favourite character in FFIX so you can see the relation. The whole team was based around this amazing thing, and it happens to be one of the most Viable things you can build a team around succesfully. The really great thing about Jirachi is the fact that there are so many different sets it's almost impossible to know what set you're running. Jirachi can easily set up mid to late game and proceed to sweep after it's counters are taken out by another member on the team.

Thunderbolt/Flash cannon happen to have almost unresisted coverage and the things they are walled by happen to be taken out by other members on the team (specifically infernape/latias). I decided to run Wish over substitute as it gives me recovery which the standard set lacks and happens to be a big downfall on the standard set. Sub is only really for dodging status/still being able to beat threats that can outspeed you. Lleep inducing moves aren't seen late game, paralysis can be handled by switching into gliscor or just taking it, burn doesn't actually affect me other then taking 12% away each turn, and jirachi is immune to toxic. Calm mind is obviously for boosting and makes CMrachi what it is.

The EV set and Bold nature make Jirachi into a potent Physical wall. With Calm Mind boosting its SDef, Wish for healing, and immunity to Sandstorm/Toxic, Jirachi becomes very difficult to take down. It can even deal with most Gyarados since it can survive a +1 Life Orb Earthquake from Adamant Gyarados ~72% of the time and OHKO back with Thunderbolt after Stealth Rock damage. Furthermore, Jirachi's "counters" such as Gliscor and Swampert no longer have the ability to 2HKO Jirachi, meaning I can either severely harm swampert, or take out gliscor. 40 Speed EVs let me outspeed the standard physically defensive Zapdos, allowing me to Calm Mind before Heat Wave hits.​

---

392.png

Infernape **Amarant
Life orb
Bag_Life_Orb_Sprite.png

Naive (+ Spe, - Sp def)
252 Sp atk / 64 Atk / 192 Spe
Blaze
- Fire blast
- Close combat
- Grass Knot
- Hidden power Ice

Infernape is so important to this team It's not even funny. He takes out almost every single one of jirachi's counters and lures out/kills things like swampert who happen to completely wall jirachi. Infernape breaks walls down and helps beat stall. Infernape completely destroys the most common stall combination which happens to be Skarmbliss. Infernape happens to look a bit like Amarant and is one of the tougher members on the team which is why he's named after him.

Fire blast destroys grass/ice/steel and is a superpowered STAB move on infernape. Grass knot is mainly for things like Cune/Pert who are 2HKOd when they switch in on the GK. Hp ice helps hit stuff like gliscor/mence/dnite and has decent coverage overall. Close combat is pretty much what makes infernape mixed and what helps him beat blissey. Skarmbliss is dead with infernape on my team.

64 Atk is needed to OHKO most blissey with STAB, 192 spe is mostly filler and outspeeds base 100s. 252 Sp atk is there for maximum damage dealing capabilites with the super hard hitting STAB move fire blast. Amarant was always a main member in my party along with Vivi/Zidane which is another reason infernape was named after him.​

---

227.png

Skarmory **Steiner
Shed Shell
Bag_Shed_Shell_Sprite.png

Impish (+ Def, - Sp atk)
252 HP / 176 Def / 64 Atk / 16 Spe
Keen Eye
- Brave Bird
- Roost
- Spikes
- Whirlwind

I actually love using skarmory. It does extremely well as a phazer/spikes stacker as well as gives my team a stall element. Paired with blissey it does extremely well and forms the infamous Skarmbliss combination. Skarm gives me yet another ground resist, and the only reason I chose it over forry was for the only 2x fire damage instead of 4x with forry and I didn't need rapid spin as most of my team is immune to Toxic spikes and nothing is weak to SR. Skarmory is obviously named after Steiner because of the fact that steiner wears steel armor and is always silver, and so is skarmory.

Brave bird is the only attacking move on the set and probably isn't all that needed but helps hit stuff like infernape on the switch, and lets me outstall things like celebi. Roost is obviously for healing and is almost always 100% needed on skarmory. Spikes is for obviously spikes stacking which IMO really helps jirachi sweep and with two to three layers of spikes on the field it can very easily turn 2 or 3HKOs into OHKOs. Whirlwind is mainly for phazing as well as helps skarm phaze stuff that tries to set up on it.

Shed shell gives me the option to actually escape from magnezone which is very helpful for keeping skarm late game as well as being able to switch into a maggy counter when they think they can trap and tbolt me. Maximum HP is a must on any Skarmory to allow it better walling capabilities against both special and physical attacks. 64 Attack EVs allow Skarmory to 2HKO offensive Gyarados if it has taken Stealth Rock damage (assuming Skarmory has not been Intimidated) and will also OHKO Infernape switch-ins. The given Attack EVs also allow Skarmory to KO most Lucario after a Defense drop from Close Combat and one Life Orb recoil. 16 Speed EVs grant Skarmory the ability to outrun maximum Speed Adamant Rhyperior, allowing it to Roost stall its Stone Edge. The remaining EVs are delegated to Defense.​

---

242.png

Blissey **Quina
Leftovers
Bag_Leftovers_Sprite.png

Bold (+ Def, - Atk)
80 HP / 252 Def / 176 Sp def
Natural Cure
- Seismic Toss
- Wish
- Protect
- Toxic

I don't really know why this set isn't used more. It works IMO so much better then any other blissey except for maybe the cleric set depending on what the rest of your team is. Blissey helps me wall all pure special attacking pokemon that could potentially harm my team as well as gives me a status absorber. Blissey has overall great coverage with skarmory and gives me the infamous skarmbliss combo and adds another stall element to my team. Blissey also works as the only status absorber on the team which is very needed as only gliscor can take a t-wave.

Seismic toss/wish/protect/toxic is absolutely amazing for stalling and I use it on every blissey I use. Toxic helps spreading status and easily lets me stall out stuff like CM latias who could easily shrug off an ice beam at +1 or +2 defense and proceed to beat me easily which they cannot due with wish/protect/seismic toss/toxic. Seismic toss just helps for spreading around damage and like I said beating special attackers who try to boost on me. Wish is for healing and spreading healing around to other members on my team always helps. Protect is great also for predicting what any pokemon that switches in on you is going to do as well as lets you get a free turn after you wish to avoid damage.

80 HP is for maximum leftovers recovery as well as gives you a nice number, 176 sp def gives you great bulk on the special side as well as helps take special attacks easier when running 252 def bold. 252 def with bold is needed to take physical attacks easier and give you decent defenses on both sides. Bold nature is generally more helpful in OU then Calm is.

Blissey is named after Quina because of the fact that they're both fat, and have pink on them.​

---

Threat list

Defensive Threats

242.png
Blissey- Beaten by Infernape or gliscor pretty easily.

437.png
Bronzong- Infernape or jirachi can set up on it.

251.png
Celebi- Infernape deals with it.

488.png
Cresselia- Jirachi sets up on it.

205.png
Forretress- Infernape destroys it.

472.png
Gliscor- Latias checks it pretty well.

73.png
Tentacruel- Blissey or Latias/Jirachi. Jirachi can set up and hurt it with Tbolt.

477.png
Dusknoir- Not too big of a threat, skamory or infernape can handle it. Not seen that often though. Jirachi can set up on it.

130.png
Gyarados- Latias.

450.png
Hippowdon- Latias handles it pretty easily.

385.png
Jirachi- Infernape or gliscor can check it.

479.png
Rotom-A- I can absorb status with either blissey or absorb the WoW with infernape, then proceed to either stall it with blissey or just beat it with infernape.

227.png
Skarmory- Infernape once again.

143.png
Snorlax- Infernape checks it.

245.png
Suicune- Latias can handle it, crocune is pretty annoying though. Jirachi can boost up on it and beat it though.

260.png
Swampert- GK from ape or Draco meteor/surf from latias.

248.png
Tyranitar- Jirachi scares it off and gets a CM or Gliscor counters it.

134.png
Vaporeon- Blissey or Jirachi can set up on it.

145.png
Zapdos- Fire blast from infernape, or blissey rapes it.

Offensive Threats

482.png
Azelf- Pretty annoying, but its usually seen in the lead position so it won't be able to do much.

286.png
Breloom- Gliscor counters it.

94.png
Gengar- Jirachi can scare it off or Blissey can handle it.

130.png
Gyarados- Latias pretty much wrecks it.

485.png
Heatran- Blissey or Latias counters it.

149.png
Dragonite- Latias beats all, even scarfed ones. Skarm can also handle it.

142.png
Aerodactyl- Latias can outspeed all unless it's scarfed (never) and OHKO with tbolt or draco meteor/surf.

392.png
Infernape- Latias = #1 Counter.

135.png
Jolteon- Gliscor or Blissey deal with it.

291.png
Ninjask- Taunt death. Only seen as a lead.

474.png
Porygon-z- Blissey deals with it.

235.png
Smeargle- It's mostly seen in the lead position, and if it's not then it isn't a threat whatsoever.

214.png
Heracross- Gliscor is a pretty solid counter.

380.png
Latias- My latias or blissey of course.

230.png
Kingdra- Skarmory can beat most variatons, if not then Jirachi can.

448.png
Lucario- Gliscor = #1 counter.

68.png
Machamp- Machamp is super annoying but gliscor can handle it.

462.png
Magnezone- Infernape or blissey handle it.

473.png
Mamoswine- Infernape can beat it unless it's scarfed, and if it is then Skarm handles it.

376.png
Metagross- Infernape or Gliscor can deal with it pretty easily.

373.png
Salamence- Latias outspeeds all variations and OHKOs all. Skarm can also come in on dragon attacks like outrage.

466.png
Electivire- Latias or gliscor can deal with it, but it's extremely uncommon.

330.png
Flygon- Latias outspeeds all variations and OHKOs.

468.png
Togekiss- Rachi can potentially set up on it or just tbolt it. If not then latias easily handles it.

461.png
Weavile- Infernape practically destroys it, if he can't then skarm can.

212.png
Scizor- Skarm can set up on it, or infernape can hurt it badly. Gliscor counters it.

121.png
Starmie-Blissey unless it gets tricked a scarf, then Latias could handle it. Jirachi can either Tbolt it or get a CM then tbolt it.

248.png
Tyranitar- Rachi can either scare it off then proceed to get a CM, or infernape can just destroy it.

145.png
Zapdos- Taken down by latias 90% of the time if I want it out fast, If not then Blissey easily handles it.

---

Conclusion

Even though I didn't ladder much with this team and haven't gotten any amazing laddering accomplishment like a lot of other great teams as well as some of my own RMT's, I really like this team and honestly believe it's pretty good. I hope I can get some solid rates that can help the team overall and make it much better then it already is.

thx 4 reading lol

8========D~~~ O:

Um no. Stop rating.

Lol.

After a long time of looking weaknesses that aren't situational or trivial in some way, I think I might have found something.

Substitute Toxic Heatran. This, if gets a Subsitute up, will wreck your team. Anytime. This is worsen by the fact that Heatran has plenty of opportunities to set-up a Substitute. You have absoluetely no way of dealing wit it; what isn't swiftly KO'd is easily dealt with by the use of Toxic.
The worst part of my nitpickery is that I really can't find a way of dealing with it without opening another, more common or important, weakness. I guess all I can say is watch out for that set.

I'm sorry I wasn't of much help but, on the positive side, your team is great.

calum

Banned
SubGar wrecks this team as well, because Blissey cannot touch it. Maybe run Flamethrower or something similar to break Substitute. The next thing I dont like is how nothing likes switching into Rotom, absolutely nothing especially if it is the SubCharge variant. Because you dont run Aerial Ace and Skarmory runs BB > DP, Subseed Loom is going to cause problems. MixVire is also very threatening rofl but could be revenge killed

I cant really fix all these problems in one pokemon, though they are small problems and this is quite a good team, as Gliscor / Skarm / Bliss is a very scary combination.

Last edited:
Nice and solid team, but your lead can't taunt the common ninjask because they run protect and substitute, you'll be too slow to taunt them. Change that line from taunting to -> switch into Skarmory and Whirlwind it.

Heatran can give you some trouble but its rediculous to run 2 phazing moves just for 1 opponent.

Other than that, you don't have status absorbers. Only Blissey on the switch and Jirachi/Skarmory for poison. And running a Lum Berry might help on Gliscor (since you already run roost for hp recovery), Spore leads are quite common these days (and you'll have a status absorber).

AbsoLover

Banned
Hey Keb.

I don't really think this team is SubTran weak imo, Seismic Toss Blissey is more than enough. You could try Ice Beam on Blissey to help with that Sub Gengar weak, as Gengar cannot setup a sub against any Pokemon on this team barring Blissey wich has Ice Beam now.

DD Babiri Tyranitar weak. Try using the physically based Infernape since it has Mach Punch to revenge kill it, I'm too lazy to type it so I'l give you the link.

Solid team, I miss old CRMT and Reno.

ampy and all u other cert raters come check my bad team out it needs a lot of help

HI KYLE

Kebilito

WHAAAAAAT!?
Hey Keb.

I don't really think this team is SubTran weak imo, Seismic Toss Blissey is more than enough. You could try Ice Beam on Blissey to help with that Sub Gengar weak, as Gengar cannot setup a sub against any Pokemon on this team barring Blissey wich has Ice Beam now.

DD Babiri Tyranitar weak. Try using the physically based Infernape since it has Mach Punch to revenge kill it, I'm too lazy to type it so I'l give you the link.

Solid team, I miss old CRMT and Reno.
Hi xhizors

Nice and solid team, but your lead can't taunt the common ninjask because they run protect and substitute, you'll be too slow to taunt them. Change that line from taunting to -> switch into Skarmory and Whirlwind it.

Fun fact: Taunt goes through Substitute.

SubGar wrecks this team as well, because Blissey cannot touch it. Maybe run Flamethrower or something similar to break Substitute. The next thing I dont like is how nothing likes switching into Rotom, absolutely nothing especially if it is the SubCharge variant. Because you dont run Aerial Ace and Skarmory runs BB > DP, Subseed Loom is going to cause problems. MixVire is also very threatening rofl but could be revenge killed

SubGar is one of those weaknesses that I found uncommon enough as to not give attention. How many Gengar do you see on the ladder? Is he common? I'm really asking since I'm a month outdated would like to know if Gengar is now a viable threat.

Breeloom is, imo, one of those Pokemon that when rating I give them a pass if there's a way to deal with it. We all know what Breloom does and how to deal with it, the rest depends on Kebilito since, without a Status Absorber, Breeloom will at least incapacitate one his team members and possibly killing another for Breeloom to die. If Keb's team is Breeloom weak, then all teams with a Choice item user or without a Status Absorber is Breeloom weak. That's just my opinion on the matter, though.

zapper22001

Join BLD
Just a nitpick:

Iirc Gliscor only needs 88 Atk EV's to KO the standard Metagross lead. So the leftovers can go to Spd to outrun other 216 Spd Gliscors and avoid getting Taunted and be able to Taunt them.

calum

Banned
Iirc Gliscor only needs 88 Atk EV's to KO the standard Metagross lead. So the leftovers can go to Spd to outrun other 216 Spd Gliscors and avoid getting Taunted and be able to Taunt them.

Myself, Sala and GS all checked once and Scor required 96 Atk to always 2HKO 252 HP / 12 Def Metagross. Though the etc speed is definitely an idea as there are a lot of Scor leads these days as well as 176 Spe non-scarfed Rachi

zapper22001

Join BLD
Myself, Sala and GS all checked once and Scor required 96 Atk to always 2HKO 252 HP / 12 Def Metagross. Though the etc speed is definitely an idea as there are a lot of Scor leads these days as well as 176 Spe non-scarfed Rachi

Hmm... Oh well. I almost could swear it was 88 Atk EV's. Thanks for the correction.

GameMaster0000

Chaos Nightmare
By the way, but it see something not right here.

How can Blissey learn Seismic Toss, it isn't in her move pool?

v
v
v
Thank you

Last edited:

AirHorton

Shall we battle?
Blissey learns Seismic in the 3rd generation (FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald) via move tutor.