• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To Catch or to Be Catched

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copygoo

Page of Heart
In this game, you can be a Pokemon Trainer or a Pokemon, and interact with other people/pokemon in your area. Trainers can battle pokemon and the pokemon can join them if they want to. Trainers can release pokemon if they want, and each trainer starts with 1 starter. All of your pokemon don't have to be another player. PM me if the pokemon you want isn't a starter and I'll tell you if it's okay for you to start with it. When you start, pokemon or trainer, I will assign you a region and town. Trainers can fight gymleaders and enter contests. Pokemon and Trainers can't talk directly to each other, with the exception of psychic types (telepathy). Wild Pokemon can hold tournaments with each other and contests. It is possible to never be captured by a trainer ever, but eventually you will want to. If you want to leave a Trainer's party, PM them. And take the storyline slowly. Like this:

I woke up to the sudden rustling of Starly in the trees. "Cral! I'm trying to sleep!" Cral floated down. "Sorry." I sighed. Being an Aipom, I was fully aware of everything that happened in Eterna Forest. Then I heard talking. Human talking. "Cral!" I whispered, "Trainers!" We dove for the undergrowth. The human approached and........

If you switch from Trainer to Pokemon, any thing you did in the previous file CAN'T BE RECOVERED. So, if I switch from Aipom to human, anything I did in the Aipom file I CAN'T GO BACK TO. Got it? good. Now start.....

Copygoo

Page of Heart
I know it's a double post, but I need to start my storyline, right?

As the Trainers approached, Cral accidentally snapped on a twig. The Trainers turned in our direction. "Run!" I shouted. Cral flew off, and I swang from tree to tree. I fell on a dead vine. When I recovered from the fall, I saw that the Trainers followed Cral, not me. Ruefully I knew that they had probably already caught him.

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
OMG how fun!
I want to be a Mudkip! (I was going to be a trainer, but this sounds more fun :) )

EDIT:
hmm.... do I have to write something about mudkip first? okay here it is! (BTW: the name of my mudkip character is Mizu.)

*looks around, the sparkling lake is reflecting the full moon's reflection* "I wonder why this lake is empty..." *She paddles in, her fin is sticking out from on top of the lake's surface, the water feels cool on her wet skin.* "Ever since trainer's have shown up here, most of the others have left" *not too far away, a trainer approaches the lake, She keeps on paddling in the lake, splashing around, unaware.*

Last edited:
I'll be a pokemon too!
Betcha can't guess what I am..............................
Yup I am Achamo the Torchic!!!

"I wonder if anyone is left.........................................................................................".*walks towards the lake and sees a Mudkip* "A mudkip?" *She walks towards the lake, but notices a shadow in the woods* "........................They came for me.......... for all of us........."

Last edited:

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'm joinin'! I'll be a cute lil caterpie!

*is in a tree in Johto, resting*

TheLegendObsesser

< I'll be back!
I'll be Ho-oH.

*Is on top of a building, looking regal*

Copygoo

Page of Heart
Lot's of replys!

Okay, first things first....

angrycaterpie: Gliding over Hoenn.

theswampertgirl: Lake Valor

Chamo-chan: Lake Valor

Groudon lover: Jubilife City (also, Torterra must be Turtwig.)

latios reborn: Mt. Pyre

octoboy: Ilex Forest.

TheLegenObsessor: Burnt Tower

Start....err..... RPGing?

Kita looked at her Turtwig. "I think i'll name him Twiggy." she said aloud. She had already caught a starly (nicknamed starling) and had found a mysterious blue egg that a Manaphy had hatched out of. She was very happy.

Achamo's story continues.

"I must warn my friend mudkip!" She starts to run towards the lake, but just before she could reach the lake, a strange aroma fills the air. "What is this?!.............Why am I getting sleepy.............Huh.............?"
".................................................................Ugh, my head....." Achamo is finnally awake after many hours. "What, where am I?"
"Hello, new pokemon!".....................

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Mizu's story continues......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*The clear water surrounds her small, blue body, again the approaching steps of a trainer creep closer* "The water feels so nice and cool!" shouted Mizu as she resourfaced from the water's depth. ".... " *The fin on her head began to twitch, she becomes alert and leaps out of the water* "Who's there!?" she cries out, her voice trembling, the dim moonlight makes it hard for her to see. *A shadow appears from the wooded area, a girl steps out from the shadows, her eyes are gleaming with anticipation. "w-what? why does.... is that a trainer?...." Mizu thinks to herself, the trainer approaches, her footsteps crunch the grass beneath her shoes......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Can I be Palkia?
Ontop of a mountain. watching ove the city of Pastoria

latios reborn

after just landing on mt pyre latios looks around and decides to rest as no one is about. ahh this is nice

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Continuing Azure (Palkia's) Story

*After the watch on Pastoria~~~~~~~~, I was knocked of the mountain by a mysterious force~~~~~~, fell to the bottem of a water fall~~~~~~ the last thing i saw was being tended by the aid of a Torchic and a Mudkip~~~~~~Etearnal sleep...~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.