• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To Catch or to Be Catched

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Hey! You Solrock! Do you want to join me, Chimecho, Twiggy, Starling and Kita and her eggs in and adventure!?~~~~~ It's Comfy inside this pokeball!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Its much better that that Masterball I was in a few decades ago!~~~~~

cyberduelistzane

i got a keldeo :3
sounds like a plan i just finished a huge battle with lunatone so i could use some fun

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Thanx!~~~~So now Kita you have a Palkia, Grotle, Starvaia, Manaphy, Some legendary Eggs and a Solrock and a Chimecho who like to hang around you!~~~~When the eggs hatch you'll have to put them in your PC.~~~~ok?~~~

cyberduelistzane

yea im very friendly

cyberduelistzane

hello azure

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Letz go to the Beauty Contest be held up in Jublife Not so far from here!~~~~ Can I be entered Kita?~~~

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I used to know a pokemon called Croaker (He was a Politoad) whose trainer owened "Accesories "R" Us".~~~~~~~~~ The most expensive accesiories cost 1$ and the cheapest 25c. Lets go there!~~~~~~~It's next to the contest hall in Jublife!~~~~~

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Continuing on:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hoenn?!" Thought Mizu, she looked up at the trainer, the trainer smiled down at her, again, Mizu was captivated by her blue eyes. "...Hoenn is so far away..." thought mizu.
The trainer frowned "Hmm? mudkip? Don't you want to go?" the trainer petted Mizu. "You'd be a great in Beauty contests! You already like dry pokeblocks!" Mizu looked up at the trainer again, this time she smiled and leapt into the trainer's arms. "Aww... well arent you sweet?" the trainer cried out cheerfully, the trainer reached into her bag and pulled out a pokeball. she tapped it lightly on Mizu's head. Mizu felt a small tingling sensation, she found herself staring at her trainer through the pokeball. "Let's see what level you're at..." the trainer pulled out a pokedex, Mizu noticed a name on it 'Lily' "Lily? that must be her name" pondered Mizu. The trainer suddenly gasped and dropped her pokedex. "You! You are strong! So strong..." Murmured Lily, Mizu was confused. "strong?" Mizu looked down at the pokedex, the screen read "Lv. 48z"

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Wow!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pretty colourful strings!,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Decorative hanging Spheres!,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amazings Barettes!,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beautiful ballons!,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cool headwear!,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marvoulus Podiums(Stages)!,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Splendid masks!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Accesories of nature(Flowers,Mushrooms Stones etc.)!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And all for 100 bucks!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These are the best Acccerories! Lets buy them!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lets get them!

Copygoo

Page of Heart
I tried to think of things to do. But everything I thought of me and Cral used to do. Wasn't there ONE thing I did alone? I thought for a while, then got it. Cral never liked contests, but I loved battles and contests. Sometimes I would travel all the way to Jubilife to watch a contest. Recently I found a faster way. Cral's brother, Ranno, a Staraptor. He always slept, but if you shook him and asked for a favor, he would wake up and do it kindly.

Groudon Lover: Turtwig can't talk, unless Solrock translates.

Will-o-Wisp: A little too many legendaries, don't you think?

TheLegendObsesser

< I'll be back!
*Ho-oh takes flight*
Ho-oh didn't get out very often, she always feared a trainer would catch her. She collided with 3 farfetch'd who flew away, cursing.
off-topic: deal with it, Copygoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.