• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To Catch or to Be Catched

Status
Not open for further replies.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

*gets snatched by a pidgeotto, who glides over Johto, ready to eat me*

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
On with the story:
~~~~~~~~~
Lily looked at the pokedex "Lv. 48!? But you're just a Mudkip!"
Mizu was confused and cocked her head to the side. "Lv. 48? what the heck does that mean!?"
Lily checked her watch, "Uh oh! our ship is about to leave!" She shoved Mizu's pokeball in her bag and ran off.
Mizu saw nothing but darkness. "W-what's going on?!" the bag continued to move and Mizu could still not see anything.
(a few hours later)
suddenly the movement stopped. a small amount of light appeared from the opening of the bag. Mizu's pokeball was then suddenly grabbed by Lily and thrown. "WAAAA!" cried out Mizu. She suddenly found her self out of the pokeball. Lily was pointing to the sky "Mudkip! use water gun!" Mizu looked above and saw a Pidgeotto carrying a small green thing in it's talons.....

octoboy

I Crush Everything
HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPP!!!

*the pidgeotto lands on a rock near swampertgirl, and prepares to eat me*

OH, GOOD SWEET LUGIA, HEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPP!

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
Agian
~~~~~~~~~
Mizu dashes towards pidgeotto and opens her mouth, a cool sensation is going through her body. Suddenly a giant force of water shoots out of her mouth, the pidgeotto is knocked into a nearby tree. the green thing (caterpie) is shaking. once again, mizu's trainer, Lily is awstruck.
"that was Hydro pump!" Mizu then turned away and looked back at the shaking caterpie...

latios reborn

Latios decides to fly around the region to see what is going on and see if latias is about.

Achamo's story:
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright team! We have a new member, allow me to introduce Torchic!."
Achamo stands infront of his team of Pokemon, which consits of:
Riolu, Pichu, Noctowl, Dratini, and Espeon.
"Hmph! You guys must be crazy to travel with this guy!"
Riolu heard this and replied "You jerk! Our trainer is trying to be nice to you and you are disrespecting him"
"Let it go Riolu" Efie replied. " I know why she is so hostile towards him..."
Last Night:
"Why do you hate trainers so much Achamo?"
"Because, they only want to use us in battles, like they care if we're tired or if we don't want to fight anymore! Besides, this boy, Rick, he kept me from saving my friend........"
"Friend?"
"Yes, my mudkip friend, Mizu. We grew up together near Lake Valor, training everyday, until the sun goes down. Just check my Level."
" Alright then...............................47?! But How!?"
"Simple, we trained and trained, without anyone's help, the only difference between Mizu and Myself is that she thinks trainers are NICE, hopefully, she did not fall victim to the trainer I saw at the lake......."

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I'm... I'm alive...

*mudkip puts me in its mouth*

Oh, not again, HEEEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPP!!!!!

*is about to get swallowed*

silverdragonlaura

Go with the current
?
~~~~~~~~
Mizu suddenly decided to try and lick the wounds off of the caterpie, although.... she accidently inhaled and sucked up caterpie in it's mouth.
"Mudkip!" yelled out Lily, she grabbed Mizu and pulled out caterpie.
"*gasp* I couldn't breathe!" thought Mizu as Lily began to look for a berry in her bag to feed the caterpie.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Yay! These eggs need to go to Jacaranda Town east of here, but lets go after the contest!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Azure Wins By a neck as a Beautiful Cherrium almost beat Azure with Solar beam*~~~~~Okay!~~My first ribbon!~~But these eggs need to go to Jacaranda Town for protection because the need it and we don't raelly need them.~~~~~~~

Last edited:

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Chimecho notices somebody dropped a pink, heart-shaped case on the ground. She floats over to it and levitates it, then brings it back to the others. She opens it and sees it's stacked with accessories of all kinds.
Chimecho(I think I'll call her Chiriin now) levitates a Pink Barrette and ties it around her neck. She smiles happily.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
*Azure and freinds are at Jacaranda Town now*~~~~~Lets put theese eggs in the shrine over there.~~~~They need these egges more than we do.~~~*Puts the eggs int a warm nest inside* The Town's people will know when they hatch becaus ethe Tourmoil will end :] LETS GO TO HARTHORME CITY!~~~ For me to win all the contest!*ties a Blue barrette around neck and Grins*~~~

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Chiriin teleports to the Contest Hall at Hearthome City and looks at all the contest winners.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
*Azure's story continues*
Chiriin?~~~~~*Chiriin*~~~Hmm wat?~~~~~*Azure* should we wait here?~~I mean, Kita and the rest are making poffins.~~~Should we make poffins with them?~~~~Or should we wait here?~~

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Chiirin thinks. I think I'd like to try making Poffins, actually.
Chiirin floats off to the Poffin House, with the Fashion Case trailing behind her like an obedient pet.

Kita has just finished making a dry poffin.

"Here you go Azure!"

"How would you call that thing beautiful?" comes a cruel, mocking voice.

"Well then, what have you got?"

"Go."

'DIALGA!'(Is it contest time already?)

Kita: *gulp*

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Chiriin enters the Poffin House and looks up at the Dialga. She glares angrily at its trainer. "That-thing-is-uglier-than-you-are-and-that's-saying-something-!"*
*Chiriin speaks english, but it's very mechanical, seeing as she hasn't learned how to speak properly yet*

(It was a real Dialga not Twiggy. I have a Spicy mespirit.)

"You can speak?!"

'S...o caaann I......"

"Twiggy?"

(He only just learnt so its very forced.)

"leeavve myy traaiiner alooooone."

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
*Azure wins all beauty contests!*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YESSS!~~~~~~~~~Time to move on to the cool contests!*(Daydream)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~And Dialga Would you like to join us? *Offers Dialga a Spicy poffin. When Azure looked closely at the Dialga, Azure could see that some of it's metal was bent and it was wimpering, Like it had been beaten up numeruos times. The Dialga limps forward, but the trainer glares and it goes back into place*~~~~~

Last edited:

Cacaruka

WHADDUP
Chiriin nods, then glares at the Dialga's trainer again.
"Yes-,I-can-speak."
*turns to the trainer*
"I-think-you've-never-got-a-proper-look-at-yourself-because-every-time-you-look-in-a
-mirror-it-breaks! And-you-call-Azure-UGLY-? Even-a-Claydol-looks-better-than-you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.