• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To Find a Fairy Flower! (830)

Good episode. This episode was way better than any other Bonnie-centered episode to date, and the previous episode (or for that matter, most episodes of this saga so far), so I was pretty satisfied with this one. Definitely a standout from the otherwise very underwhelming XY Anime to me-- pointless TRio does suck, but that's nothing new for XY, of course. This episode definitely helped improve my opinion of Bonnie to say the least...

80/100

Last edited:

KumaPanda

Psyduck is cute <3
Is XY going to make it a common plot where an old woman owns an adorable pokemon? XY really loves giving us elderly COTD. I don't mind, I think it's adorable.

I panicked when the old man told the gang what happened to his wife and I thought she was dead too. I'm surprised Clemont allowed Bonnie to climb this time for the flower when he didn't let her climb in an earlier episode. Bonnie was acting pretty mature for a kid who was told that she couldn't keep a pokemon she wanted when some kids would cry or have a tantrum.

Squirtle_007

- Pokémon XY: Not suitable for the elderly ... seriously, with the died old woman from Espurr's episode to the back-broken old man in the Delphox episode to the old lady this last week, it looks like Kalos is unsafe to the old people
- I love how ... "resourceless" main characters are in critical moments, Clemont could hold Bonnie and Flabébé with the Ambipom hand, or with Chespin's Vine Whip, or deploy the inflatable air bag he used with the Chosen One in XY001, or they could simply made Baron Ash to send Fletchling to carry Flabébé to the cliff, but no, they decided to go to the cliché, even if the result would been the same
- So, where are the Team Plot Device fans who really thought the "make a Pokémon army to take over Kalos" crap James said in XY004 was a real mission and said they wouldn't be used as cheap argument material?

k6666

Pikachu Fan
well this episode great for me :)

Positive
bonnie got 100 % focus and shine in this episode
none of the other 3 outshine bonnie
TPD put a good fight :D against the 3 starter
and of course no blasting off :D which different from the other episode

Negative
DIvakin didn't have chance to put a fight :(
TPD for being repetitive ( catching pikachu goal)

9/10 from me

zhixun

well this episode great for me :)

Positive
bonnie got 100 % focus and shine in this episode
none of the other 3 outshine bonnie
TPD put a good fight :D against the 3 starter
and of course no blasting off :D which different from the other episode

Negative
DIvakin didn't have chance to put a fight :(
TPD for being repetitive ( catching pikachu goal)

9/10 from me

Are you contradicting yourself here? You first said that Eureka got 100% focus and then complain about Fokko does not have a chance to put a fight.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<
just watch the sub today - is there anyone who was saying they hit geosenge town unfortunately they were in another city

its ebine town - not sure where the name of this place comes from since its not available in the xy games so i guess this is another anime exclusive city/town

on how i know the place since gray was mentioning his wife hannah was brought to central hospital in ebine town and also you can see the group visiting the hospital so i think that is a hint that they are in that particular location besides how can they get to the hospital in a jiffy if they are not in ebine town.

Sephora

yes I'm back
pointless TRio does suck, but that's nothing new for XY, of course.

That's nothing new for most of the series, not just XY. Your dislike for XY is showing :p

- I love how ... "resourceless" main characters are in critical moments, Clemont could hold Bonnie and Flabébé with the Ambipom hand, or with Chespin's Vine Whip, or deploy the inflatable air bag he used with the Chosen One in XY001, or they could simply made Baron Ash to send Fletchling to carry Flabébé to the cliff, but no, they decided to go to the cliché, even if the result would been the same

I Know, right?

Finally I got around to watching the episode. To be honest, I wasn't that interested in it to begin with, but it was actually better than what I expected.

- The Sentret brush in the beginning is adorable :3
- Random flower clip in Serena's pocket... okay lol
- Oh my god Flabebe is so cute. AND it floats! AND it's tiny! Aww
- No Bonnie, you can't keep Flabebe as your second pokemon. Serena needs to catch a pokemon first, you see.
- Uhh old man... that's not Flabebe. That's, well um, a little girl named Bonnie you are hugging.
- XY sure loves their elderly, huh? The air in Kalos is sure to give people a longer life span. Spread the news!
- Flashback ooo
- Wow pretty morbid for Hannah
- Flabebe opening the window with a cry was the cutest thing I've seen in awhile lol. I swear I replayed that part like 5 times :>
- My poor little Flabebe is blowing away
- The background music makes Flabebe losing it's flower sound like it's The Notebook or something. I mean relax everyone lol
- I like how Serena looks up information about Flabebe on her pokedex. You are getting somewhere, girl.
- LOL at Clemont implying Bonnie isn't pretty xD
- I still can't get over the coolness of the pokeball transitions.
- Flabebe next to Wigglytuff in size is a joke omg
- "Nya!" Clemont is on board with that
- Jessie without makeup is a sight to behold... yesh
- Smart Serena, reading info off your dex. And Brave Bonnie climbing the cliff. Concerned Clemont about his sister. And Anxious Ash watching Bonnie reach the Fairy Flower.
- Kalos starters to the rescue *plays showtune in the background*
- On second thought... Flabebe and it's pollen to the rescue!
- The end scene with TR is bizarre. ~ Enter inappropriate joke here ~
- Bonnie saying goodbye to Flabebe was sweet. It had a May/Swablu feeling to it. Except instead of the Altaria flock, it's an elderly couple

It was a nice episode overall. The Flabebe made it enjoyable.

That's nothing new for most of the series, not just XY. Your dislike for XY is showing :p
Wow, so just because I find TR more unbearable than ever in XY for good reasons, means my dislike for XY in general is showing-- nice logic: as you can see, I'm not the only one who finds them poor in this episode. I'd say it's more like your inherent love for XY is showing, and no, TR has been good at points that you fail to recognize: see OS, Early AG, Late AG, and BWS1, 2, as well as Ep. N-- even DP Rockets had 2 emotional episodes, something XY TR hasn't even had at all-- think before you criticize others next time.

Last edited:

Teebu

Meh... very forgettable episode. The Bonnie/flabebe interaction was good and someone other than Ash going the extra mile to save the day was a nice change of pace, same goes for clemonts reactions at the start of the episode, thats where the good ends though. As has been previously mentioned, TR were a complete waste of time, literally added absolutely nothing to the episode other than to use up 5 mins of the screen time, though i will admit it was pleasing to see them have the upper hand in the episode, though that didnt last long. The plot of the actual episode was pretty weak & boring, i know it was meant to be dramatic but there was no really emotional moments to back that up so it just ended up being boring. 4/10.

Sephora

yes I'm back
Wow, so just because I find TR more unbearable than ever in XY for good reasons, means my dislike for XY in general is showing-- nice logic: as you can see, I'm not the only one who finds them poor in this episode. I'd say it's more like your inherent love for XY is showing, and no, TR has been good at points that you fail to recognize: see OS, Early AG, Late AG, and BWS1, 2, as well as Ep. N-- even DP Rockets had 2 emotional episodes, something XY TR hasn't even had at all-- think before you criticize others next time.

Ouch. Why so defensive and hostile?
No, that's that the only reason why. Your dislike for XY shows in almost every post you make. And hey, that's your opinion and I was clearly JOKING with you (notice that emoticon? Yeah....) about your dislike for it. So if you can't take a joke, then whatever.
At least don't lie about your obvious dislike of it. It's very immature.
I know that TR were poor in this episode (I even thought so myself!) but my point was over your sentence implying that they have only been poor in XY, which is not true. There was no need for you to be so rude in your response. Wow.

Meh... very forgettable episode. The Bonnie/flabebe interaction was good and someone other than Ash going the extra mile to save the day was a nice change of pace
I really liked that aspect of the episode myself. I like how Bonnie was the one to climb the cliff and get the Fairy Flower. I was so sure that Ash was going to do it (never thought Clemont would let his sister climb it) so I was pleasantly surprised that Bonnie ended up doing it.

The plot of the actual episode was pretty weak & boring, i know it was meant to be dramatic but there was no really emotional moments to back that up

It was pretty dramatic lol

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Are you contradicting yourself here? You first said that Eureka got 100% focus and then complain about Fokko does not have a chance to put a fight.
LOL of course i'm contraidnidicting myself :p
you right :p if divakin use an attack to wobbuffet it sure gonna reduce bonnie focus alot :)

I loved this episode. Bonnie was so mature, showing that her adventuring with Ash, Clemont, and Serena really is impacting her. Serena immediately releasing Fennekin in retaliation to Pikachu being caught shows development for her too, imo. She's becoming increasingly willing to battle and I like that.

This episode really made me wish Clemont had caught Flabebe and not Dedenne back at the beginning... Flabebe was so much better with the main cast in just this one episode compared to, like, 23 episodes that Dedenne has been on the cast... The Dedenne/Pichu switch episode even could've been Flabebe with something like Ralts or Spritzee. Keep in mind that that's just my opinion, but yeah.

if divakin use an attack to wobbuffet it sure gonna reduce bonnie focus alot :)

I hope this was sarcasm because both Froakie and Chespin attacked Wobbuffet and it didn't reduce Bonnie's focus at all.

zhixun

This episode really made me wish Clemont had caught Flabebe and not Dedenne back at the beginning... Flabebe was so much better with the main cast in just this one episode compared to, like, 23 episodes that Dedenne has been on the cast... The Dedenne/Pichu switch episode even could've been Flabebe with something like Ralts or Spritzee. Keep in mind that that's just my opinion, but yeah.

I hope this was sarcasm because both Froakie and Chespin attacked Wobbuffet and it didn't reduce Bonnie's focus at all.

I think they get Dedenne for Eureka because it is an electric type.

I agree with you here that Eureka should get a Flabebe instead because she does not have to put it in her bag but stayed on her hair.

Serena immediately releasing Fennekin in retaliation to Pikachu being caught shows development for her too, imo. She's becoming increasingly willing to battle and I like that.

I rather hope Serena NOT TO BATTLE too often unless she is in emergency. Fokko literally did NOTHING towards the battle.

I think they get Dedenne for Eureka because it is an electric type.

I agree with you here that Eureka should get a Flabebe instead because she does not have to put it in her bag but stayed on her hair.

Dedenne literally does nothing... It sleeps half of the time when important stuff is happening. When it isn't, it just stares at the fight or whatever the case may be and smiles. Flabebe has a lot more potential than Dedenne all around.

I rather hope Serena NOT TO BATTLE too often unless she is in emergency. Fokko literally did NOTHING towards the battle.

Neither did Froakie or Chespin... They only attacked once each, and those two attacks were deflected by Wobbuffet's Mirror Coat. When Wobbuffet Mirror Coated Froakie's Water Pulse, it crashed into Froakie and Fennekin both. She got hit by a super-effective attack at DOUBLE the power... I'd feel a little weak too.

ScraftyIsTheBest

No need to worry!
So I finally got around to watching this episode, it was pretty decent. Seeing Bonnie in action was nice, and Flabebe seems a lot like Spoink to me in that it's dependent on something to live. It's too bad Flabebe already had a Trainer, but it was an interesting backstory with the old couple and the Flabebe. The three starters were heavily disadvantaged against that Wobbuffet, seems like Team Rocket becomes somewhat more formidable with that Wobbuffet around. Either way, the episode was straightforward but it was interesting to see Flabebe nonetheless.

zhixun

Dedenne literally does nothing... It sleeps half of the time when important stuff is happening. When it isn't, it just stares at the fight or whatever the case may be and smiles. Flabebe has a lot more potential than Dedenne all around.

Neither did Froakie or Chespin... They only attacked once each, and those two attacks were deflected by Wobbuffet's Mirror Coat. When Wobbuffet Mirror Coated Froakie's Water Pulse, it crashed into Froakie and Fennekin both. She got hit by a super-effective attack at DOUBLE the power... I'd feel a little weak too.

I think the point for Fokko to show up is because of Harimaron and Keromatsu. Since two of the starters had been on screen and thus they should show the third one as well. But Harimaron and Keromatsu at least attacked once so they did contribute in my opinion.

SerenaForTheWin

Yusarin >_<

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
A nice episode that focused on Bonnie to find a fairy flower!

I liked Flabébé and it really showed Bonnie's caring side and it was sad to see them separate at the end. However, it was very heart-warming moment when Flabébé cheered Florence up at the end.

The only thing I didn't like about this episode was Clemont being really insensitive towards Bonnie when he said that it was good to have a scientific explanation but I suppose that's just Clemont.

Good episode, onto the next one!

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Wasn't looking forward to this episode originally, but actually watching it I really enjoyed it, I liked the more mature elements of the episode that we don't usually see in the anime like illness and human hospitals, etc. It was great. I also enjoyed how good Team Rocket were at battling today, when they used Wobbufett, it seems this series his more active in battles, and actually seems to cause the gang bother when used. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but was that the first time we saw the gangs Kalos starters on screen together? Its normally just 2 of them isn't it?.

freezer1

Ice-type Fanatic
Wasn't looking forward to this episode originally, but actually watching it I really enjoyed it, I liked the more mature elements of the episode that we don't usually see in the anime like illness and human hospitals, etc. It was great. I also enjoyed how good Team Rocket were at battling today, when they used Wobbufett, it seems this series his more active in battles, and actually seems to cause the gang bother when used. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but was that the first time we saw the gangs Kalos starters on screen together? Its normally just 2 of them isn't it?.

Seeing Wobbuffet battle really makes me happy, and I'm glad TR have started to use Wobbuffet more often than they ever used him. Wobbuffet is by far TR's best Pokemon. When required, Wobbuffet's never performed poorly in any battle. It would be even better if it used moves like Safeguard and Encore.