• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To Find a Fairy Flower! (830)

thetamale

So it's Mondays for new episodes now we're ahead of the US. Wobbuffet was badass and the German accents and hippy music were so funny. A great Team Rocket episode. The Flabebe storyline was sweet.

Pokegirl0102

So it's Mondays for new episodes now we're ahead of the US. Wobbuffet was badass and the German accents and hippy music were so funny. A great Team Rocket episode. The Flabebe storyline was sweet.

new episodes for the UK comes on Saturday and Sunday not on Mondays

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I honestly have to say that this episode had one of the best disguises Team Rocket's pulled off in a while, "doncha' know, ya?"

Last edited:

Atreyu

This episode was very well done, don't you know?

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
Seeing Wobbuffet battle really makes me happy, and I'm glad TR have started to use Wobbuffet more often than they ever used him. Wobbuffet is by far TR's best Pokemon. When required, Wobbuffet's never performed poorly in any battle. It would be even better if it used moves like Safeguard and Encore.

Now that you mention it, I wonder if safeguard could have won the battle for Team Rocket?

I realize that every episode cannot be the greatest but this one felt rather un ambitious in my book. Bonnie got some decent screen time but it would have been much more dramatic if she had not been with the group.

Last edited:

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
This episode was probably a nice change of pace for one. The elderly woman's sickness implied a whole lot so it was dark because of it, and too bad a kid like Bonnie had to be the focus for something that serious. However, it looks like it went over her head.

That scene with Flabebe spreading pollen was...disturbing, though. It's like TR got drugged a whole lot. Even James VA seemed to embrace his gender focus (he is gay in real life, isn't he?)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This episode was really good imo. Bonnie really got alot of focus in this episode and Ash didn't steal the screen time away from anyone for once in XY. The plot was good also, and kinda darker than the average episode. Team Rocket was meh imo, but they are slightly better than they have been so far in XY, if that's saying much. They did at least kind of help the group look for that special flower. Probably one of my favorite XY episodes so far 9/10

Vipsoccermaster

One of the good episodes the series had so far. Bonnie having the show was very good for once, although she didn't get the title card.

TimerRabbit

Espurr Trainer!
Ahh the joy of a Bonnie-focused episode. (First Espurr and then this.) Flabebe is just to cute... But ahhh I can feel the pain... It takes a lot of guts to keep the emotions sane... ;w; (Let's not forget that a 8-9 or so year old girl climbing all by herself to get to the fairy flower...) And yes the fairy pollen... I just want to chuckle at how TR is all "chill" due to the effect.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode wasn't really good for me. There was nothing really much I enjoyed.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I love how Ash conveniently forgets that he has a bird that's big enough to hold a tiny Flabebe and instead allows his friends little sister to dangerously climb a cliff face instead..

In my opinion, probably the first episode in this saga that I found to be boring.

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
To Find a Fairy Flower! is a quaint little episode. A wandering Flabébé has lost its flower and is attracted to Bonnie's hairpiece, and our heroes later find out that the petit Pokemon belongs to an elderly couple. The old woman is still emotionally ill after suffering what seems to be a heart attack, so she needs her usually-blissful Flabébé to cheer her up. However, Flabébé is quite depressed and weak without its flower, so it is up to Bonnie to find it a new one.

This is a Bonnie-centric episode, and as I have stated before, I quite enjoy her character. She is a child and, as such, she has her child-like tendencies, but she has a huge heart and always makes the right decisions in the end. She climbs a steep cliffside in order to help the weakened Flabébé get to its new flower, and shows a great deal of maturity in the process of returning the Pokemon to its owner and parting ways with it. Team Rocket shows up to ruin the fun (once again), but they're slightly more tolerable this time around. Donning old European, or possibly even Minnesotan accents, they don't even get blasted off as they end up suffering a soothing defeat at the hands of Flabébé's relaxing pollen.

Yes, the episode was rather unexciting, but it did deal with some pretty heavy emotional issues. Seeing a little kid like Bonnie having to deal with these weighted feelings and pull through is nice to see, and it definitely shows just how caring of a little individual she can be.

Grade: C+

Last edited:

*Frank*

Hey this episode was honestly CUTE although I found it to be boring despite that. I can't seem to comprehend why the gang are always clueless that it is Team Rocket they're dealing with 99% of the time.

Gillachu

Banned
Flabebe was cute and all, but man was I pleased that Bonnie didn't get it. ;) She mostly just annoyed me here with her attachment to Flabebe.

JudySpell

Banned
Flabebe was smaller than I thought it would be & Bonnie not catching it was a shame since she had a good thing going with Flabebe. 6/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I liked this episode, it was so sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. Bonnie really wanted that flabebe. :( I liked them following up on a little continuity from the Cyllage gym episode, with showing that Bonnie likes to and can climb.

And I have to say, LOVE the Team Rocket resolution to this episode. Team Rocket gets hiiiiiigggghhhhhh, LOL. Far out, dude. 8) In all seriousness (and because I don't want to seem like I'm advocating drugs here), no blastoff, I'm all for it. Probably the best resolution in a non-TR positive episode EVER. :)

9/10