• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To Find a Fairy Flower! (830)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Aww Flabebe was adorable yet much smaller than I thought it would be. I was relieved that Clemont couldn't catch it for Bonnie tho and it was brave of Bonnie to climb the rocks just to get Flabebe's flower. :]

Leonhart

Imagineer
Flabebe being blown away from the hospital where Hannah was staying made sense given how dainty Flabebe was, and Eureka bonding with it was bittersweet since we knew that Grey owned Flabebe already. What I found interesting yet unnerving was how apparently Flabebe wouldn't have survived without a new flower.

Alloutℯ

Banned
Flabébé was such a darling, but I can honestly say that Bonnie not keeping it was a godsend since she didn't do anything with Dedenne, so why did she need a Flabébé too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I'm somewhat glad that Eureka didn't somehow get this Flabebe given how small the species is. It just looked comical in a bizarre kind of way, so it wouldn't have fit in with the cast.

Scorbunnie

Flabébé was the perfect mon for Bonnie and it's episodes like this one and the Lapras one from Kalos that make me hate the writers for not making Bonnie a trainer.