• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To Mail Or Not To Mail

Chrono Mew

Chronos-itis
To Mail Or Not To Mail

I have the Friend area Southern Isle's from wigglytuff and now im not sure if i shpuld do this. when i used WonderMail i got Dragon Cave, the ungeon that unlocks because you got Dragon Cave didnt come, is that because I used WonderMail? So should i use it to get SkyBlue Plain's?

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
No, it's random, just be patient...feel free to use WM.

Uh there are 4 friend areas unlocked by missions. Im pretty sure using the wonder mail generator doesnt have any negative effects, its just if you consider it morally right or wrong. ;123;

M.Knight

The Knight Rider
Did you beat Rayquazaa? If no,you maybe have to do it in order to unlock wyvern hill