• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To many Phsycic Legendaries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleachaddict

Death God
Who thinks there is way to many phsycic legendaries. There's Latios, Latias, Celebi, Jirachi, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Deoxys, Cresselia, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf. Give the other types a chance.

Gallade324

Typhlosion Lover.
I want more Fire type legendaries, all we have is Moltres, Entei and Ho-oh.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
^ You forgot Heatran.

K3v1n

Know it,Respect it..
They old have three water types Kyogre Manaphy and Suicune...I mean wtf theres more ocean than land..

Erienne

Anime high :D
Who thinks there is way to many phsycic legendaries. There's Latios, Latias, Celebi, Jirachi, Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Deoxys, Cresselia, Mesprit, Uxie, Azelf. Give the other types a chance.
It's just because psychic types are awesome, and fit the bill more. We have Dragon, Fire, Water, Rock, Grass, Psychic, Flying and Steel legendaries. So what are you complaining about? :p Are one Electric and two Ice, I think.

Don't forget about Regigigas. Thar, we have one normal.

teetee99

Pokemon master
Man there sholud be more grass types theres only shaymin.

Phsyic types are getting kinda boring.

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
I think there should be more variety. I'm so tired of Psychic...
I guess the writers like to use Psychic because they can easily be made telepathic.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Psychics are friggin' awesome, you kidding me? They can almost be impossible to beat and have some really cool moves.

But yeah, I may have to agree on that. They really should have more types as Legendaries (like a "god" of Bugs, lolz that would be funny), but we'll have to wait and see. It's all up to Nintendo, not us. Next to Psychics, they should have more Dark types. Darkrai needs more company.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
I can't tell if he wanted to type psychic or physics....

Ampy

Light The Stars
It's just because psychic types are awesome, and fit the bill more. We have Dragon, Fire, Water, Rock, Grass, Psychic, Flying and Steel legendaries. So what are you complaining about? :p Are one Electric and two Ice, I think.

Don't forget about Regigigas. Thar, we have one normal.

2 electric legendaries... Zapdos and Raikou... and Arceus is a normal type too

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
I didn't even realize how many legends were psychic until this thread lol but yeah there are way too many psychic type legends.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
I think there should be more variety. I'm so tired of Psychic...
I guess the writers like to use Psychic because they can easily be made telepathic.

Just make the pokemon talk already! Or give the pokedex a translate feature or something.

But king of bugs, dark, poison, the NEGLECTED types... of course.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Yes there are too many psychic legendaries... I think Lugia should be water type... because it is considered guardian of the sea... and the only psychic type I find really useful is Deoxys and Celebi... I like Mewtwo, Mew, and Jirachi too though... just don't use them

Status
Not open for further replies.