• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To Master the Onix-Pected (073)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Bruno is sooo hott!! Full of muscles, a sexy voice and just total sexyness! I just want to do him so bad!

Please picture my avatar as a Gyarados instead of my sweet Happiny while reading this smut.

Aquarelle

Staff member
I found most of this episode to be boring. I think Bruno was the only part I found interesting. Of course, when this first aired I had no idea who Bruno was or even what an Elite Four was. :p

But Bruno looked way too tall, like Lt. Surge. They both look like they're twice Ash's height. O__o

Please picture my avatar as a Gyarados instead of my sweet Happiny while reading this smut.

Too late.
I will never look at Happiny the same way again...

It was awesome when Brock wanted to test Bruno's reaction speed, and then hit him on the head.

Also funny that Ash had to work just to make food for Bruno, there is nothing to learn from that for the Pokemon League.

Great and funny Kanto episode.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Bruno is sooo hott!! Full of muscles, a sexy voice and just total sexyness! I just want to do him so bad!

You must really like Bruno lol.

I must first say that I love the title to this episode. And I also love the old lady and her aggressive broom skills. Team Rocket's motto sped up was also pretty amazing.
That large Onix was scary, a Sandslash coming out of it was truly onixpected. As was how easily Bruno caught that Onix.

Blessed

I like episodes featuring Ash, Misty & Brock at Delia's house before the league. I liked this episode because Bruno seemed like such a troll lmao.

Last edited:

7threst

Ah, the episode were the overly muscled guy is capturing the giant Onix. This episode was not that good of a episode, but it was a small and solid introduction the later much more popular members of the Elite Four

Yes! Our first Elite 4 member. Bruno is awesome. It was pretty funny seeing Ash continue to hurt Misty during their training. But, that Onix was freakin' huge. Brock's Onix looks so tiny compared to it. It was disgusting seeing Bruno pull out that Sandslash though.

NPT

Just a member
This is the first episode where an Elite Four(Bruno) member debuted in the Pokémon anime, and I liked it. This episode has some funny moments...
-Ash falling and soaking Misty during their first task, which was carrying buckets of water.
- Ash choping the wood and accidentally sending a piece of wood flying off in Misty's direction, hittng her in the face and knocking her off the rock she was sitting on.(Lolz, Poor Misty)
-Brock wanting to test Bruno's speed and hiting him with a log was hilarious, That was the best of this episode in my opinion. Bruno wasn't what Ash and Brock were expecting, but he definitely had some good skills. I liked how He communicated with the Onix and pulled out the Sandslash to solve the problem. Also, the Onix Bruno caught was big.... I mean really big compared to Brock's Onix.

Holy moly, Bruno is pretty big compared to the others.
Well, at least him and that large Onix have something in common.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It was neat to see both Ash and Brock being passionate about Bruno tbh. They usually had differing interests in OS, but seeing them idolize Bruno was cool. Speaking of which, I wish Bruno had done a lot more since he was an experienced trainer and all. I wish he had used his Hitmonchan against that huge Onix at least.

Gillachu

Banned
Bruno was lazy lol and at first I thought his E4 status must've made him complacent until we saw him tame the giant Onix.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow the scarred Onix made Brock's Onix look super small. I liked when Brock hit Bruno with a stick and I just wanted to see Bruno use his fighting types, but all we got was a Hitmonchan cameo.

JudySpell

Banned
Bruno seemed so clueless in the beginning so I actually wondered if he was a fraud until we saw him remove Sandslash from Onix. 8/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
I really liked when we first saw Satoshi's friends meet the giant Iwark as they were carelessly walking on its track. I also loved when Takeshi got to meet his idol, Shiba. Shiba seemed like a typical dimwit in the beginning, but his Pokemon expertise was put to good use at the end.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Bruno seemed so clueless in the beginning so I actually wondered if he was a fraud until we saw him remove Sandslash from Onix. 8/10

I liked his goofy side and the fact that he knew that Onix was feeling pain impressed me, although a Sandslash shouldn't have been able to injure Onix with its quills any ways. ^^

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Brock's hero worship of Bruno was awesome and the funniest part had to be when Brock tried to test Bruno's skills and hit him over the head. Still, why didn't Brock pick up tips for how to train his own Onix?

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Still, why didn't Brock pick up tips for how to train his own Onix?

I guess that with all the excitement of the big Onix chasing everyone, Brock just didn't get around to getting helpful advice from Bruno here, which is a pity cuz Brock deserved some development and Bruno could've mentored him a bit. :[

ZilverLox

Banned
That elderly lady's meatballs on a stick certainly didn't look like meatballs to me, but this is definitely one of the funnier Kanto filler episodes. I like how Brock had all that hero worship for Bruno, but it turned out that the guy wasn't completely all he was cracked up to be. What was super funny was when Brock thought that Bruno would block the object he was going to hit him with, but it turns out he didn't predict it at all. Rofl!