• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To Master the Onix-Pected (073)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
To Master The Onix-Pected!

After watching Elite Four member Bruno on TV, Ash & Co decide to do training in the mountains to be as strong as Bruno. However they meet Bruno and Bruno manipulates them to do some menial tasks for him. Meanwhile a Giant Onix is causing a rampage...Can Bruno stop it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

F

Factory Head Noland

I saw this episode the other day and I could stop laughing when Ash had that thing in his hands and he lost control and he was chasing after Misty down a hill, lol.

That big Onix was scary! Bruno is brave to tease it!

also what was funny was when brock thought Bruno would block the stick he was going to hit him with but turn out he didn't predict it at all.

H

Hales

I barely remember watching this episode, I believe I have though, I mean it was the first Elite 4 to show up so I believe I have seen it...

Aargh, I can't remember! I did love how Bruno rescued Ash! :)

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
For once, a guy I'm not 'OMG!' over, but I still think he's cool! :eek:

I also liked the part where Brock hit Bruno with the stick. I like....died. XD!

The thing with the Sandslash was creepy, tho. o_O

A

Ash500

This was one of my old time favorite episodes. To bad they don't show it often.

R

Ryuu

That Scary Clefairy said:
also what was funny was when brock thought Bruno would block the stick he was going to hit him with but turn out he didn't predict it at all.

Definitely the funniest part ever. XD

That had me laughing for quite some time.

The episode was satisfactory; Master Bruno was good(though lazy XD). He made Ash and Brock made do all the work and claimed it was training. XD

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This is definitely one of the funnier episodes. I like how Brock had all that hero worship for Bruno, but it turned out that the guy wasn't completely all he was cracked up to be. The funniest part had to be when Brock tried to test Bruno's skill and cracked him over the head, and all Bruno said was "That hurt". LOL :D It's also interesting how they found a sandslash buried in the onix. Ouch, that had to hurt.

Also, wasn't Bruno the figure we saw on the tape Ash was watching in the pilot? I'm pretty sure it was.

Aptenodytes

hilarious episode, but too bad this is the only episode with bruno in it. i laughed so hard when ash used the stick! 9.8/10

JONNO.FRESH

Bruno was so funny. The lessons he taught ash where funny. the Sandslash was really not what i was expecting and was like the only time it was shown in Kanto

SOS! Its Not Healthy..

He Say Whaaa...
Wow, I actually saw this one not long ago when I found old tapes I used to record. And this was one of my faves and so funny. Bruno being lazy, and have Brock and Ash do the work and call it training. (I would do that too!) And I agree, the funniest part was when Brock thought Bruno was all that when he'll react to his moves so fast. That pawned! I would do that too, me and my friend biggie stick. You guys better watch out! I hit hard. Awesome eppie!

Magmarashi

Bastion of Flame
I remember seeing this episode on MLK Day a long time ago or something.

I saw it and wondered why none of the other Elite Four Members had been on the Show.

LOL at the part when Brock bashed the back of Bruno's head with the stick and expecting him to catch it. =D. Another great Kanto episode.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
i odnt really like the lite 4