• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

To people with diamond and Pearl!

Charizard-1-2-3

Dragon Man
Hi im new and i was wondering if there are many different types of weather in the sinnou region e.g rain, snow. Thanks in advance;

;006;

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Uh, stupid question.

There's sandstorm, snow, rain, fog (which needs to be cleared), darkness, etc.

Shuko

Pippi! Pi!
The only stupid question is the question that goes unasked. You would do well to remember that, Sonozaki-san. ~_~

Oh, and just so you know, the fog doesn't HAVE to be cleared. I went through the entire game without even knowing there WAS a fog clear HM when I played the Japanese pearl. :p So nyeh.

And yes, there are varying weathers. But they depend on what part of the map you're in, meaning that for any given area, the weather for that area will always be the same.

About the only thing that changes in any area is the sunlight. ;)

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
The only stupid question is the question that goes unasked. You would do well to remember that, Sonozaki-san. ~_~

Oh, and just so you know, the fog doesn't HAVE to be cleared. I went through the entire game without even knowing there WAS a fog clear HM when I played the Japanese pearl. :p So nyeh.

And yes, there are varying weathers. But they depend on what part of the map you're in, meaning that for any given area, the weather for that area will always be the same.

About the only thing that changes in any area is the sunlight. ;)

I question that logic, but I'll not speak of it here. Especially since most questions asked here can be answered on the site. :/

Also, yes, it's not necessary to clear it, it's just annoying if you don't clear it, but laziness yes.

mewfan1

-Rain
-Snow
-Fog
-Morning
-Afternoon (The brightest time of the day)
-Evening (A little darker)
-Night (Dark)

pochamalover

no u lost the cheese
all differnet kinds of weather rain snow etc