• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Otherwise known as Love Song of a Certain Pilot-

This show surprised me a bit. I thought it would be a bit average when I first started to watch it, but by the end of the episode, I was in love with it.

[img139]http://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/anime/2/56939.jpg[/img139]​

The plot seems average at first, and the episode may seemed rushed, but there was something about it that made it good, I guess.

Anyway, better than I expected

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
The whole time, I was thinking that Miyazaki would be all over this anime because of the planes. And really, I think that's thing that really caught my eye the most. There's just something special about those planes, I swear. Meanwhile, I swear I've heard Claire's voice somewhere, but her character bio's not up yet... but Kal-El (or Carl, I don't know how good the subs I watched were...) is played by Natsuki Hanae, who is Hikari of Nagi no Asukara. That's cool also one of the few times I recognized a voice yay.

But otherwise, I think the first episode was okay. There really wasn't much to it that made it interesting, but it wasn't boring, I'll give it that. (Ariel and Carl/Kal-El's relationship reminded me a bit of my brothers and my relationship in that if we're in the same facility, we bug each other, similar to how they yelled at each other across the courtyard.) I do hope that this will be the surprise of the season and that the story isn't hard to follow. I'm pretty worried about that, personally, because I don't want to get confused and accuse the anime of poor story-telling when it's most likely my fault for not paying attention.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I do hope that this will be the surprise of the season and that the story isn't hard to follow. I'm pretty worried about that, personally, because I don't want to get confused and accuse the anime of poor story-telling when it's most likely my fault for not paying attention.

The plot seems to be to be sticking fairly well with the summary I read. From MAL:
"This is a tale of a prince who lost everything who leaves for a journey with no guarantee of returning to his hometown safely. With hatred and revenge in his mind, he meets several people that teach him about friendship... and love."

They're on a who knows how long journey, and may never return home. The episode seemed to set up that summary pretty well, right? Of course, that seems to be all in the first episode

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Yuki Aoi. A quick look over your list, she was Tooru in A-Channel, Madoka in Madoka Magica, and Iris if you watched any of BW subbed.

Ah, Madoka, okay. I thought it would be funny if she was Manaka (since Tsumugu's voice actor looks to be the lone silver-haired boy), but eh.

"This is a tale of a prince who lost everything

I don't recall him being a prince in the first episode, honestly... unless that's what the flashbacks were or whatever. Of course, then that would mean Ariel's a princess, but she seems excited to be on a plane. Chicks dig planes.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Well, the MC is a prince confirmed this episode

I really like the sense of adventure the show has. While it may be the main thing going for it, it's certainly makes the show a lot better than a show without much for it

Really can't wait to see what happens