• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toast's trade thread

Hello. Here's another one of my trade threads. Again, I have Diamond version with a lot of its exclusives.

First, I would like to trade for starters. I need Bulbasaur, Totodile, Torchic, and Mudkip. I have multiple of any other starters; almost too many. Some Squirtles have Ice Beam and Protect, some Charmanders know Dragon Dance. Also, somethings in my box have PokeRus.

Second, I would like to trade for a Slowpoke, Spheal, and Bagon.

Third, I would like to trade for a Manaphy.

Fourth, I want to data trade for several legendaries. This means that I want to trade for some legendaries and then trade back, so that I just have the obained data in the Pokedex. The legendaries I want to do this for are Zapdos, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh, and Rayquaza.

Please reply or PM me.

Bold text FTW.

xKhaoZ

Banned
I got Bagons, what would ya give for one?

xKhaoZ

Banned
I'm mainly looking for male DD adamant Larvitars, Bold Chanseys w/ aromatherapy, impish Skarmory w/ drill peck/roost/ww, etc. But if you don't have any of them some other things I want are Charmander w/ DD female or Bold eevees/Umbreons

Lets see, I have 4 male Charmanders with Dragon Dance: Bashful, Gentle, Bold, and Naive. Also I have 2 Larvitars, 1 male 1 female, with Dark Pulse and payback. They are Bashful and Gentle respectivley.

Bub

i got your zapdos what you got for a zapdos mostly untouched

Bub

i got your zapdos what you got for a zapdos mostly untouched and a lvl 100 rayqauza

No, sorry, I'm not looking to trade permanently for Zapdos and Rayquaza, I want to to trade for them and then trade back to you. It's just to have them in the PokeDex.

Anzua2

What can you give me for Manaphy?

Last edited:
Ok, well I have most of the Diamond exclusives, and I have a Bold Natured Chansey but no aroma therapy.

Sure I'm still ups for trades. Lets see, thats 1 Treecko, and 1 Charmander w/D.D. Oh, and Molotov I'm willing to trade a Rare Candy for a Mudkip. Anyone else? What would you like Prof. Jolton? Please PM me with the times you guys are free so I can go on Wi-Fi.