• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Today I completed the Kanto dex

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielAlexander

I started playing the game in July of 2016 and I loved it. My small town didn't have too much in it, but what was there made it worth the while to walk everywhere. I was a long time Pokemon fan and Pokemon Go was one of my favorite series expanding to a new level. I played a bunch and caught many in the early days, but it killed my phone easily and gps data on my old phone was spotty at best. I made it until my first year of college and kinda fell out of it. Then in my second year I would pop on now and then. Then there was the Cyndaquil community day where I made sure to play to get a Typhlosion, my favorite starter, but I dipped out after that for about a year.

I logged back on to see all of the changes and new features the game introduced. In my absence field research and the gym system was updated. It was fun for me again. It felt like I could play the game. I didn't have to leave the game on in my pocket on runs anymore to only get a third of my distance logged in hatching eggs, I could play and enjoy it. I got way more into it and was able to add my irl friends in the game's friend system. I kept playing between classes and over the weekends during the semesters.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.