• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toge-boom!

Selfdestruct Togepi

Fangirls Beware!
Hello there,

I'm the sort of poke-fan that love the anime and movies (and of course, the games). I'm also quite the funny guy (not in a >:O kind of way)

I am looking forward the new platinum game, but I'm not the manga type fan (manga gives me gas)

pirate555

Word.
Hi there, and welcome to the Serebii forums! Nice name, by the way =P

Whatever your interest is in the games, you'll no doubt find the specific forums that interest you. So long as you post frequently or check up once in a while, you will probably enjoy your time here =)

...oh yeah, and watch out for the rules, they catch you out when you least expect it!

Pirate

treespyro

Vintage much?
Hi, Have fun and Follow Rules

Yeah justl like what the above post said

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Welcome to the forums, i hope you have a good time here.

If you follow the rules, you'll be fine.