• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Togepi: Should it have a special Metronome Form?

• Thread starter Togepi Tournament Champ
  • Start date

What is the best new Togepi Type?

• Fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Lightning

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Togepi Tournament Champ

Everyone knows Togepi is the best. But, should it have a special metronome form? A metronome form must have the following:
A type: Example:Fire/Water
A reason for that type: Example: The red and blue triangles on its body
A special symbol to seperate it from the other togepis: Example: Red and blue ligts
A special attack: Example: Metro-blast
A form name: Example: Toge-glow
Extras

T

Togepi Tournament Champ

Heres my Togepi:
Type: Water/Phycic
Reason for type: Blue Triangles and Metronome
Symbol: Star
Attack: Dissapear wave
Form name: Toge-sleepy head
Extra info: Friends with all Togepis, can use rare metronome attacks

Angeling

true love
Actually, Togepii/Togepi isn't the best.. even if it does have Metronome. But what makes Togepii so much more special than Mew and .. anyone else who can learn Metronome? Personally, I dislike Togepii because it's a lot harder to evolve than any other happiness Pokémon.. and that includes Eevee and Pichu, and others. Maybe XD just ruined my view on Togepii, but I don't really like Togepii.

But really, what's makes it so much more special? And why are you double posting? o_O; I'm pretty sure double posting is against any rules of any forums..

And by the way, Totodile's Japanese name is Waninoko.. courtesy to Serebii.net's Pokédex.

T

Togepi Tournament Champ

Oh you mean the Togepi in XD? The Togepis in XD are created ultra hard to evolve. Oh and thanks for the notice. I will get that changed quickly.

Angeling

true love
AshMistyTogetic said:
^__^ does this belong here? Though I do like Togepi

I don't know, because I don't really understand this post much.. It seems to be a poll, but about a custom metronome for Togepi? Maybe for the polls section or something. I dunno.

Hao Kaiser

Aww... Crap.
I thought we could only have 3 outside images in our sigs...my mistake.

Anyways, back on topic...what are you trying to say? Your post/s make no sence.

C

Carpetted!

It would be rather stupid to change togepi's type now. Same with giving it an unique attack, for no reason but that you like togepi.

T

Togepi Tournament Champ

I guess there is no huge Togepi Fans on Serebii. I`ll start a new thread for manuyla!!!

Angeling

true love
indigestable_wad said:
THey programmed it so that togepi can't be evolved easily. http://www.serebii.net/xd/togepi.shtml

Yes, I read. I can almost see why -- as normal Togepi doesn't have that good of a move, or attack/sp. attack and the purified one does. And then with the Elekid.. even if you will get an Electabuzz with some crazy, good moves. Elekid to go with another Electabuzz, or Togetic with Tri Attack, and other moves?

I think I confused everyone now.

Togepi Tournament Champ said:
I guess there is no huge Togepi Fans on Serebii.
Then I guess my first name here was Togepi4eva for no reason. :p

Please don't double post and next time make sure to be in the right section.

*moves*

Status
Not open for further replies.