• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Togepi used....Special Rend?? The Metronome Thread!

This is making me want to play SS again. I've gotten moves like Fire Blast, Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam and some obscure attacks like Octazooka.

GreatGonzales

The Master
The wackiest metronome I've ever seen was when I was playing pokemon xd, and my togepi used sacred fire.

Too bad the target was a Houndoom.

Iwz8472

Back in RBY when metronome was a TM, i had an Alakazam that knew metronome and i was doing a link cable battle with a buddy, my alakazam vs his mewtwo and my alakazam metronomed both sing and splash during that battle.

Looker

ϟ ゜゚⊹(o◕⋏◕o)⊹゜゚ ϟ
I was training my Togepi up in Platinum, at the same time as increasing the happiness so it'd evolve.
Had it use Metronome.
Metronome became Fling.

... Well, there goes my Soothe Bell. Damn it. Now you'll never like me.

Luckily I'd saved it shortly before that battle, so all I had to do was reset ahah!

wadledee12

Master of Dugtrio
I was getting speed EVs on my Togekiss by fighting a bunch of level 2 starly and I kept getting rocktomb, hyperbeam, and roar of time.
And when I fought cynthia, I got tackle, splash, and tailwhip :(

LeafLord

Gym Leader
In SS, I had Togepi. The only good one I ever got was a Blast burn, & The worst would be Magnitude 8 :/

MegaSerperior

<--- My life
Also, I was doing a HG nuzlocke and was training my Togepi. It had just learned Metronome, and I felt like playing around with it. I had forgotten that there were moves like Explosion, Self Destruct,and Healing Wish. So I was running around and using Metronome, thankfully I remembered about those moves before I got one. But I did get Shadow Force, Blast Burn, and Aeroblast.