• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Togepi used....Special Rend?? The Metronome Thread!

abrar14

Statter Master
Togetic used Lunar dance >.<

2rsa

Shiny Hunter
Haha,i never used togepi or metronome.i should try tho.XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Seen that..
I have also seen a couple of pokemon using Transform.

Katipunero

Eye in the Sky
I was battling my friend one time when we came down to our last pokemons.
His last one was Togekiss while mine was Electivire. I thought I was gonna win when this happens:
"Togekiss used metronome!"
me: That's not gonna save you.
"Togekiss used Sheer Cold!"
me: Lucky, but that's gonna miss.
"It's a one-hit KO!"
me: O_O The chances of actually getting that move and it actually hitting is too low!

ToedAndTrue

Frog Trainer(Ribbit)
Just now, I was battling Bianca's Musharna with my Togekiss.

Alright, it's down to a few HP! A few more hits and it's done!
Togekiss used metronome! Poison Sting. Musharna took 1 HP of damage!
Togekiss used metronome! Gyro Ball. Musharna took 1 HP of damage!
Togekiss used metronome! GILLOUTINE. It's a one-hit KO!

PsiOmega

An old soul
Snorlax used Transform!

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
Mew used Guillotine o_O

Also said mew used areoblast and sacred fire within the hour..

Zekromaster826

Casual Shiny Hunter
Metronome war with friend:
Turn one:
Go Togekiss!
Go Togekiss!
I go first
Togekiss used Metronome!
Togekiss used Explosion
0_O
Only one pokemon too.

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
I've had my Togepi use Sacred Fire in Platinum before.

JazzApples

Epicness!!
I borrowed my friend's Pearl game to play because she didn't like it and I offered to play it for her etc. but her Cleffa used metronome and turned out with shadow force!
I said "but thats a Giratina exclusive move?!"
and she said "thats why metronome is so awesome!"
also whe told me that in HG/SS she had her togepi use metronome and it used hyper beam!

Psypert

In Crystal, my Togepi used Sacred Fire at level 2.

How's that possible? eggs hatched at lv 5 back then, the only pokemon you could get lower than lv 5 are the ones caught on the early routes.

Anyways I remeber gettin Charge and then Discharge once with a Togepi, that was funny and lucky, and I saw this video a couple of days ago a LP of Heart Gold and during the battle against Withney Clefairy used Healing Wish for nothign lol

Claus351

Shiny hunter :)
HOLY CRIPE
so I'm fighting a starmie.
Its difficult, poor Starveiw the togepi might die, which would ruin the change of him ever evolving. T_T when then "Starveiw used Seed Flare!!" O_O
OHKO

My most lucky was probably on heart gold when togetic used aeroblast on chuck poliwrath. LIKE A BAWSS!

CuriousHeartless

My Togepi (Which I rarely use any of) never pulls really rare and powerful moves with Metrenome, but it pulls Super Effective moves a LOT especially against Fire types. It has pulled Waterfall quite a few times though, a lot of times really.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
ive had my mew use:

seed flare
judgement
shadow force
spacial rend
magma storm (x2)
aeroblast
sacred fire