• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Together; a short story

Shade2000

Shade in Shades
Here is a very short story I wrote based in a picture I drew. Please leave comments about it, and bear in mind that I am a kid.
Together
I sat on my own, holding it. The moon shone and the wind made the grass sway in the starlight. I clutched it to my thumping chest, feeling the first tear run down my cheek and onto the dark grass. I wondered what happened to the tear, and the others after they left my face; just like I wonder what happened to him after he left this earth.
Why him? I loved him. Anyone could have done it, but at least someone would be sad, whoever did it. Only I was still sad though. I was closest to him. Then it took him. On that day that was supposed to be happy. We were happy. Together.

I hope you liked it.

Last edited: