• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Toki no Ocarina (OoT) Manga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Has anyone read it? It's a manga adaption of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time game, which (unfortunately) didn't make it's way into America, but I know some people here have read the fan translated ones.

So, do you enjoy it? I do, but it's kind of more rushed than it's game predecessor.

Kaizer

A Shadow of Darkness
Rushed yes, but I still like it. Almost feel sorry for Link and Volvagia though. Having to kill your own pet...

Xiang

I loved it! Man, I wish the game were like that, you just enter the dungeon and BAM! the boss appears. Young Link is adorable, too. I like how when they meet, Zelda doesn't have her cap thing on. I thought she was Maron at first. x_X;;

does anyone have links to fandubs? I gotta read it.

Kaizer

A Shadow of Darkness
Heh, that's where I found them. I'm glad Razor_Leaf had the link to that place in his sig. for so long. While the young link adventures for OoT are ok, I still prefer Majora's Mask manga in general.
;245;

Tenten

"Just kidding!"
It's a great manga. Akira Himekawa's beautiful artwork is simply astounding. I love it. Young Link looks cute, Adult Link looks hot and the bosses look so good, I'm actually quite afraid of some of them. LOL.
So, do you enjoy it? I do, but it's kind of more rushed than it's game predecessor.
True, but then, when making manga, it's really hard to show every single little thing going on.

*If you want an LOZ manga that's REALLY rushed, read "Zelda no Densetsu: Mujura no Kamen" or "Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask".

I loved it! Man, I wish the game were like that, you just enter the dungeon and BAM! the boss appears. Young Link is adorable, too. I like how when they meet, Zelda doesn't have her cap thing on. I thought she was Maron at first. x_X;;
But that would take the fun out of the whole "solve the dungeon and meet the boss" thing, although that process is very tedious. I liked that part, too. She looked so cute. No wonder Link thought so, too. LOL. And it was really adorable when she kissed Link, and then Link began running around because he was so lovestruck. *sighs* He's such a ladies' man and he doesn't even do it on purpose. *giggles*

Heh, that's where I found them. I'm glad Razor_Leaf had the link to that place in his sig. for so long.
Me, too! Thank you, Razor Leaf! We owe you one! ^^

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Lord Deoxys said:
This website has fan-dubs of, just about, each Zelda manga series:
http://www.zeldalegends.net/
Funny, that's were I get them, also. o_O;
Princess Zelda said:
True, but then, when making manga, it's really hard to show every single little thing going on.
You got a point there, esspecially if it's about LoZ ,where there's alot of puzzles and dungeons, so it's really hard to make a plot out of it.
*If you want an LOZ manga that's REALLY rushed, read "Zelda no Densetsu: Mujura no Kamen" or "Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask".
Yeah, I read that one, it was really rushed, but it's understandable, Mujura no Kamen (Majora's Mask) was a very short game (three days, actually).

It's a shame, though, that the Graveyard Location wasn't in the manga, that could have been a great plot enhancer, with those two ghost that served the Royal Family long ago, and all. And that grave-keeper too.

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Zelda was all weird and hyper.. I LOVED IT! I love this manga so much! What I htought was the spiff was when Link was in that desert uniform. XDD I just love this manga!

Status
Not open for further replies.