• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

tokyo mew mew club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
XD how come no one ever post on this thread expet me and glurdlesplech?! just woundering ^^''' did you guys know that there was a tokyo mew mew (mew mew power) game boy advance game in japan? ^^ when i get pics then i will post them =)

M

MysticFlames

Okay, I'm here. I don't post because I never had anything to say....Anyways, that's cool.

M

MysticFlames

All I see is a banner thing that says Ew! You're so loserish...Loser!

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
oh >< that site wont let me borrow the links for some reson >< oh well :sigh: if i can get them with out it saying that then i will post it here

Xiang

BeAuTiFuL mAy said:
I wanna join! I took the same test and I got:
78_Momomiya_Ichigo.jpg

Zoey/Ichigo! Yay! I'm sure that other people will want to join too as long as they know this club exists. Heck, I was about to make this club myself becasue I didn't know it was here!
Jade~;086;
Can I join too? I love the manga!

And I got that result for the quiz too!

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
you can join mizu_gal! you got ichigo ^^ cool-ja! welcome to the club!

Super Gullwing

Team Skull Mom
Ooh! may I pleae join? ^^ I never read the manga but I watch the anime.
And I even named my hamster after Kikki/Pudding! ^^!!

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
yay! we are getting more peoples! cool-ja! ^^

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Can I join? I love the anime, that's all I can watch...I got Renee/Zakuro(sp?) from the test, that's me all right! What's thr topic!

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
yep-p ^^ welcome to the club ^^ any body who wants to join can! the topic... ah i dont know! hm.. who do u think would win, ichigo/zoey or shippo?

Citrus Man

Citrus Man AWAY!
Ichigo! Kitties beat pansy fox demons anyday!
How about this? The Mew Mew gals versus an Ing (if you don't know what these are what's wrong with you) possessed Deoxys?

R

~*Ratiosu*~

Thank you! And I think Zoey would win...she roxx my socks.

Hey, can I take the banner in your sig (the "Tokyo Mew Mew" one) and make it a link banner and put it in my sig so that when people click on it they come here?

sry i haven't been posting.............. a little buzy.... so wut topic r we on?

Status
Not open for further replies.