• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

tokyo mew mew club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
yea, any body can put the banner in their siggy its fine!

R

~*Ratiosu*~

It's in my sig now, so when you click it you go there. To do that, go to User CP, Edit Sig, then [URL then = (can't put them together cause it would make a link...) and then the link for this club page 1, then close it with this: ] and then go
then [/URL] tada

K

Kallie

Hey, can i join? I love Tokyo Mew Mew, but I only read the manga because the dub is awful (They changed my love's name..My poor poor Kish...*cuddles*) I read all of it, so I know everything that happened ^^

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
yea you can join Kallie. dont blame you about the dub. sorry it took so long for me to reply, i was gone somewhere. ^^; ill add you to the members list

Citrus Man

Citrus Man AWAY!
Do all the Mews get owned by some random force and then combine their attacks only to find that it's ineffective?

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
i guess... who is going to buy the new tokyo mew mew manga? its called tokyo mew mew kawa la mode. did i spell that right =P

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
my friend told me it sucked. she said that they changed everything. on 4kidstv, are they showing new episodes of mew mew power?

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
who would win? zakuro or link from legend of zelda?

M

MysticFlames

Hmm....I don't know, they are both pretty good. They might just end up in a tie or something....

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
i think link would win... dunno why either ^^"

Kasumi

Boulder Trainer
I want join too! I love shoyo and I read TMM manga. I haven't watched anime yet, but I think I'll watch it in the future.

E

~Eevee~

Can i join i am a big fan of Tokyo Mew Mew (Mew Mew Power)!!!!!!!!!!
even though im not a member yet i think Link would win. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.