• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

tokyo mew mew club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
yup ^^ you all can join! love your tokyo mew mew banner eevee! its kawaii!

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
yay! ^_^ oh yea i forgot to messangen this sorry ^^" but if any wants to be co-owner then thats fine with me ^ ^ who would win? sailor mars or mew lettuce (bridget)

Last edited:
H

Hamtaro

can i join? i like tokyo mew mew alot ^^ i love mint! she is so cool!

K

Kyubi-Chan

Mew Mew style, Mew Mew grace, Mew Mew Power- *Cough cough*

I mean "Tokyo Mew Mew will save the day!" XDD

Well, i'm basicaly a fan... So can I join?

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
yush you both can join ^W^

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
yea i know >< we need a topic... someone start a topic i dont know what to say ;-;

H

Hamtaro

yay i can join! if you could be any of the mew mews who would you be? i would be mint

K

Kyubi-Chan

If I were cosplaying or play as a Mew Mew, I would be Pudding! Na no da!

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
same here! i love pudding! she is so cool!

K

Kyubi-Chan

I also like Zakuro, Ichigo, and well.. Almost all of the Mew Mews! (Especialy Berri! :p)

But Pudding can somehow fit me due to some of my oddball acts! :p (Like wearing cat-ears one day at school....)

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
you wore cat ears to school once? cool! ^^ i almost did but i didnt!!! i think i will soon! does any body want to be co-owner?

K

Kyubi-Chan

Yes... I wore cat-ears about 3 times already... And some of my teachers don't mind! XP (I saw another gothic student wore cute black cat ears! They were so kawaii, but i'm jealous!)

And my kind lang. arts teacher said that I think her daughter or cousin loves to do art, and she's also a oddball like me... And when she said that she visit this art classroom, all artists she said that they were kind oddballs! XP Weird, but I relize i'm not alone! ^^; And tells me to act the way I wanted, however I wish to be.. ^_^

I know.. off-topic.. And I won't work out as co-owner because I only go to the forums for only a few minutes! ^^; Sorry!

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
its ok if you sometimes get off topic, just please try not to get off topic all the time, ^^;; man we need some more members...

K

Kyubi-Chan

SugarFairy said:
its ok if you sometimes get off topic, just please try not to get off topic all the time, ^^;; man we need some more members...
^^; I'm still in process of making a Mew Berri cosplay for Halloween! ^^;

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
aww thats alsome!!! im gonna make a pudding costum for a anime expo next year

K

Kyubi-Chan

SugarFairy said:
aww thats alsome!!! im gonna make a pudding costum for a anime expo next year
I want Pudding! XP (She's one of my fave kawaii-ist Mew Mew! XP)

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
wow, i never knew that x3 she is one of my fav too.. whos everyones fav mew mew in order? here are mine:
1. pudding
2. zakuro
3. mint
4. ichigo
5. lettuce

Status
Not open for further replies.