• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

tokyo mew mew club

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Kishu and a lip ring? XD Id like yo see him be dressed like a goth o.o; Thatd be cool <3

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
Kishu and a lip ring? XD Id like yo see him be dressed like a goth o.o; Thatd be cool <3

Yus! Exactly! He'd be so cool because I could just SEE him with black hair! Like.. In the manga, ya know? And he's got enough hair for a guy to be gothic/emo! xDD

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Yus! Exactly! He'd be so cool because I could just SEE him with black hair! Like.. In the manga, ya know? And he's got enough hair for a guy to be gothic/emo! xDD

Maybe he secertly is? XDD I wouldnt blame him for going emo after what Ichigo did to him ^_^;;

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
ooh! Gothy! Me likey!! Alot-tie! (is that a word? nope.) Ichigo is such a little brat for turning him down. If like Kishie or any dude) went basically insane over me, I'd at least consider him! But she had to pick metro-man. Pink-dude. A guy who's not afraid to show his sensitive side *snicker*

Kinda like Mysteria is with Ryou.
RYOU!? WHERE!?!?!

~ M P ~

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
I know XD Totally XD

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Hm.. I wounder what would happen if Ichigo or Masaya were emo ^_^;

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
I would seriously crack up if Aoyama was gothic. Oh gosh, he'd be all

"I hate my life but those furry chinchilias are so, free." XD Oh dear. . . that would just be creepy! XD EEH!

Mysteria Pearl

Queen of Mushy-ness!
XD But seriously, that tree-hugger creeps me out XD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
No. D: The club cannot die! >O

I saw the cutest Tokyo Mew Mew item the other day, They had Tokyo Mew Mew pencils at the Japanese store. <3

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Merry Christmas everyone!

I wonder, in Japan, do they have TMM action figures? o.o

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Yep. They do have TMM action figures in Japan. They are just hard to find ^_^;
555.jpg

Dark Latios

Beautiful Tragedy
I'm la back! Srry I haven't been very active!

I'm starting to feel like Mint. I have an obsession with some beverages. Like vanilla soymilk and cappuccinos. o_O

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Its ok! ^_^ We really need a topic o_O; Any ideas? XD

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
I love the Happy New Year pic. <3 So cute. Pudding looks so cute~ >3<

Erm.. I have a topic idea.. but I think it has already been used before. ._.

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Whats the topic idea Oka-san? ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.